• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

13 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Question ? In the light of what seems to be an endless universe and our earth as a micro speck in its mist. What does that make us and all the life  thereof.:whoop-dee-doo:  

It makes us sons and daughters of the Most High King.  And all other life the Lord's creations.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

It makes us sons and daughters of the Most High King.  And all other life the Lord's creations.

You are speaking of believes right?   We have bug called a no-see-um in Florida You only know something is biting you. I saw two of them mating once  :D 

Edited by Mike Mclees

11 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

You are speaking of believes right?   We have bug called a no-see-um in Florida You only know something is biting you. I saw two of them mating once  :D 

Yes, belief is what makes us that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, belief is what makes us that.

Thanks for that and yes you are right, but that is not the answer I was getting. In the grand magnitude of the universe. John 10 and his sheep hear his voice and he calls his own sheep by name. This makes each and every one of us known by Him personal even when we a grain sand in the ocean. . I saw an illustration one of just how small we are.

hang a small which is our planet and then a large beach ball being our sun which is a star. Then they hang a larger  ball next to it double the size and on and on till they came to the largest of all the stars that has been found. it dwarfed all the other stars our sun looked like a bee bee   and our earth is a teeny weeny ball next  to it. Our earth is the only planet in our solar system that has life and intelligent beings and he knows our name and every hair on our head. Now imagine all the galaxies beside our own. How is it that He knows me and you personally as sons and daughters yet He does because he talks to me in ways that leaves no doubt he is there with me when I pray. 

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Thanks for that and yes you are right, but that is not the answer I was getting. In the grand magnitude of the universe. John 10 and his sheep hear his voice and he calls his own sheep by name. This makes each and every one of us known by Him personal even when we a grain sand in the ocean. . I saw an illustration one of just how small we are.

hang a small which is our planet and then a large beach ball being our sun which is a star. Then they hang a larger  ball next to it double the size and on and on till they came to the largest of all the stars that has been found. it dwarfed all the other stars our sun looked like a bee bee   and our earth is a teeny weeny ball next  to it. Our earth is the only planet in our solar system that has life and intelligent beings and he knows our name and every hear on out head. Now imagine all the galaxies beside our own. How is it that He knows me and you personally as sons and daughters yet He does because he talks to me an ways that leaves not doubt he is there with me when I pray. 

I think you summed up the whole thing perfectly, Mike.