• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

If me and Fixeruper is agreeing on something, you take that as a "Miracle sign" from God that you have to be on the wrong end of this. Because hes usually wrong about 95 percent of the time....:P

For once, I can agree - on that 95% thing! However, that being said, I suspect you are not far behind the 95%!

Edited by iamlamad

12 hours ago, fixerupper said:

Lamad, A seal cannot be broken BEFORE it was even written and prophesied.  That's just bad, bad, BAD, even foolish hermeneutics.  God knows it. I know it. And I prophesy that "A seal cannot be broken BEFORE it was even written and prophesied."  

Pre-trib,

It's just gotta be "from the other side."

When was this document written and sealed? Probably before Adam was created. We don't know for sure, for God never tells us. However, since it involves the rulership of earth, and will end up causing Satan to loose what he gained by usurping what was given to Adam, we can be sure it was written LONG before John saw this book in the Father's right hand.

Therefore, this post of yours is just one more that shows you understand very little of the Father's intent here. Without any doubt, when John was told to "come and see," what he saw was what was previously written about that seal. When the seal was broken or opened, what was previously written came to pass, or will come to pass.

15 hours ago, fixerupper said:

You can't count Lamad.  That  would be Christ returning a third time for you.  The first time was his first advent, his appearing, the rapture, the Day of the Lord, the Gathering...It all happens together within a few days.  There's alot coming down when Christ returns ONE MORE TIME!  

Just like the verse you rapturize and distort about 'not being appointed to wrath.'  Where the missed appointment is attributed to salvation, you do the same with Hebrews 9.  You pull a rapture out of it when the verse clearly attributes everything in it to salvation.  It's actually refering to the righteous dead as the living are not mentioned but somewhat infered. 

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

You do the same here and fabricate a rapture as the core of it.  I can agree people are waiting for him especially the dead because that's how the verse begins.  

Is this part of the 95% Revelation Man wrote of? Without a doubt!

He came once. Got it:  (1st)

He will come FOR His church. Got it: (2nd)  1 Thes. 4

He will come 7 + years later WITH His church. Got it: (3rd)

What is so difficult? It is not my problem that most pretribbers cannot count to three.

By the way, people have been trying to fill all He will do into one coming for many years. None have been successful. It cannot be done. He is coming twice more.  Sorry, got to get to church!

Do you not understand, those that get raptured get "salvation" from the sudden destruction that will follow the rapture?

May I suggest that you study the Greek words "sozo, soteria, and soterion?"

You will find out, it does not just mean, missing hell and making it into heaven: these words include any and every kind of salvation, including divine healing, deliverance, literally anything we need to get us for here into heaven.

Are you able to follow some logic?

Paul wrote, " so shall we ever be with the Lord."  HOW, Paul? HOW will we "ever be" with Him?

Paul tells us: " Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air..."

THIS is how we will "ever be with the Lord." it is how we get from here to there; it is called "the rapture." Got it?

In chapter 5 Paul wrote, "we should live together with him."  Compare:

we should live together with him.

so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Different words, but the very same meaning. Paul has not left his discussion on the rapture. He is still telling us HOW we get to live together with Him and bet to "ever be with the Lord." HOW, Paul? HOW can we "live together with Him?" It is very simple: "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air..."

THIS is how we get to live together with Him.

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together

Since the Greek word, "soteria" can be translated as "deliverance" lets read it that way:

"For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain deliverance by our Lord Jesus Christ,"

Wycliffe bible:  For God puttide not vs in to wraththe, but in to the purchasing of heelthe bi oure Lord Jhesu Crist, that was deed for vs;  

( I think he missed the intent of the Author here.)

Just what is this "wrath" here that we are to be saved from? Paul tells us it is the Day of His wrath, or the Day of the Lord. We are to be saved from this. Paul also called it "sudden destruction."

According to Paul, there will be ONLY TWO choices available: get raptured out of earth to the air, or get the "sudden destruction." Paul gave no third option.  You seem to think Paul was talking about being born again or something.

Your problem, and the problem of others here, you pull verses OUT OF CONTEXT. Paul's context is the event we call the rapture. He tells us, this event will bring on the Day of the Lord - which, I might add, is exactly what John tells us at the 6th seal. Paul tells us, the dead rise first, but then in the next moment in time, two different groups get two different results. Those that DON'T get raptured are caught in the sudden destruction. This tells me that those that DO get raptured are not here for the sudden destruction.

Therefore, IN CONTEXT, the intent of the Author is that those IN CHRIST will be delivered from the sudden destruction which will come by way of God's wrath. This is why Paul said, God will NOT set any appointments with His wrath. We won't be here. No appointments means don't show up.

Paul clinches this by these two phrases:

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

11Wherefore comfort yourselves together

Edited by iamlamad

15 hours ago, fixerupper said:

It is very simple: Jesus Himself taught me,

It is very plain now that I am Holy Spirit taught.

I'm blown away Lamad

You might as well know, you are not only disagreeing with me - you are disagreeing with the Holy Spirit and the written word.

May I make a suggestion? STOP pulling verses out of their context. The true meaning can ONLY be obtained if the verse is in its context.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

You might as well know, you are not only disagreeing with me - you are disagreeing with the Holy Spirit and the written word.

May I make a suggestion? STOP pulling verses out of their context. The true meaning can ONLY be obtained if the verse is in its context.

Spiritual affluenza.  It's a Pentecostal trait!

5 hours ago, fixerupper said:

Spiritual affluenza.  It's a Pentecostal trait!

: -))  Nice try, but what it really  is - is UNDERSTANDING these scriptures.

Try camping out on 1 Thes. 4 & 5 for a few weeks. Read it over maybe a hundred times or so. Pray in the Spirit much. And wait for the Teacher.  Oh! You can't pray in the Spirit.  How then can you ever fulfill Jude verse 20 - Eph. 5:19, Col. 3:16 or 1 Cor. 14:15?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 7/14/2017 at 9:54 PM, iamlamad said:

Very good and very true, but with one caveat: if people are not expecting His coming FOR His church, as in postribbers - not looking for His coming, I fear they will be left behind. In that case, beliefs really do matter. I hope I am wrong. But the last verse in Hebrews 9 says He is coming for those that are looking for Him.

Jesus tells us not to worry about tomarrow, but deal with today. 

There is plenty to do without worrying if I'm going to make it in the end. I don't mean to sound callous  on this, but personally, I don't care where God sticks me in the end. All that matters is I do the work The Father has me do now.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

13 hours ago, iamlamad said:

: -))  Nice try, but what it really  is - is UNDERSTANDING these scriptures.

Try camping out on 1 Thes. 4 & 5 for a few weeks. Read it over maybe a hundred times or so. Pray in the Spirit much. And wait for the Teacher.  Oh! You can't pray in the Spirit.  How then can you ever fulfill Jude verse 20 - Eph. 5:19, Col. 3:16 or 1 Cor. 14:15?

If that's the extent of it then I'm blown away Lamad.  Spiritual affluenza is the "holier than thou, I have the truth because I have the Spirit" syndrone.    

You don't know how to interpret the bible.  You just like to build your arrogant self up.  You are filled with bias, and don't have an open enough mind for God to bless your understanding. You accept the research of others because you have no clue what good hermeneutics is.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 7/14/2017 at 10:03 PM, Revelation Man said:

Literally NO ONE agree with you man. Everyone literally agrees with me, but I have an imagination. YIKES.

It is a statement like that, that makes me wonder if you realize how high the pedestal is that you are perched upon?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"You are filled with bias, and don't have an open enough mind for God to bless your understanding. You accept the research of others because you have no clue what good hermeneutics is."

Neither do you son