• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

16 hours ago, fixerupper said:

You don't know what false docrine is Lamad because you're right smack in the middle of it.  Now that it's clear you've been debunked on several occasions, you've resorted to the one bearing a "higher calling."  Now the conversation has shifted to, "you are correct because you are a the spirit filled believer, and if you disagree with me you disagree with the holy spirit."  

Get out of denial, open your mind and you'll see more truth, and get rid of that arrogant spiritual affluenza you suffer from.

And all this because you simply do not believe what is written. How many times must you read a verse before you will actually believe it?

You can imagine for the rest of your life, but you will NEVER imagine Jesus in the throne room in Rev. 4: He is NOT THERE.

You can imagine for the rest of your life, but Jesus was NOT FOUND in the first search John watched to find one worthy.

You can imagine for the rest of your life, but the Holy Spirit was there in the throne room in chapter 4 but was SENT DOWN in chapter 5, establishing forever the timing as around 32 or 33 AD.

You can imagine for the rest of your life, but when the time comes, you will find the entire 70th week "marked" by 7's: the beginning marked by the 7th seal, the midpoint marked by the 7th trumpet and the end marked by the 7th vial. When these things begin, you will find these things to be truth.

I am denying nothing but false doctrine.  I suspect the first thing Jesus will say to you when you arrive, will be "why did you not receive my mighty baptism in the Holy Spirit?"

16 hours ago, fixerupper said:

When I was a baby believer, I got out of Pentecostalism.

Big mistake!  Don't take my word for it: READ Acts 1 and 2.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Good fixer .... now stay out of Pentecostalism and read your Bible .... whatever you are in now is also bad interpretation  

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

The Seven Seals are the Lambs Wrath. He allows the Anti-Christ to come forth by opening the First Seal, he goes forth conquering and to conquer, which is what a White Horse stands for, but this Anti-Christ turns into a Beast when he conquers Jerusalem (42 Months). The other three Seals are effects of what the Beast/Anti-Christ/Little Horn does to the earth when he comes forth.

The Second Seal (Red Horse) is the Anti-Christ taking Peace from the earth, in other words this signifies that all of the Peace/Security deals he negotiated were just feints or deceits, he never intended to honor them, he only used these negotiated deals to gain leverage and trust over many including Israel. That is why Daniel 8:25 says he destroys many via peace. He Conquers and thus brings War to the world with has by-products which we see in Seals three and four.

Seal Three is opened by Jesus in Heaven. Famine comes forth unto the world. With wars commerce usually suffers, shipping lanes are attacked be they in the water or air in these latter days. And of course Jesus might take rain from the earth with the Black Horse.

The Fourth Seal is opened by Jesus, it is the Pale Green Horse (Think Sickness). Is color is best described as Slime Green. It represents Death and the Grave (Hades). One fourth (1/4) of mankind will perish via these Four Seals or Four Horses. That could mean as many as 1.5 to 2 Million people perish, according of course to how many people are Raptured and when this comes to pass population wise. In my opinion, this timing right here (Four Seals) is when the Anti-Christ destroys the Harlot (All False Religions), and comes after the Woman of Revelation 12 (Israel) who Flees and is protected by God, then Martyrs the Remnant of the Church. He will wipe out all Religions, that way he has no competition, and can demand to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD !!

Seal Number Five is of course the Martyrs under the Alter. Not the Church that was Raptured and is in Heaven, but the Tribulation Saints who the Anti-Christ comes after with anger when he can’t get at the Woman (Israel). If course he kills 2/3 of all Jews also, the ones that do not heed Jesus’ words and flee unto the Wilderness will be in a precarious situation, they must accept the Mark of the Beast or face death like everyone else. Jesus opens this Seal as a testimony against Satan, the Anti-Christ and his evil Minions. The Martyrs are given white robes and told by Jesus to wait until their Fellow-servants have been slain also, which means they must wait until the Beasts 42 Month reign is up. This makes Jesus’ anger rise up to a different level, thus the coming Sixth Seal is Supernatural in Nature.

The Sixth Seal is opened by Jesus in heaven. There is loosed upon earth a great earthquake, the sun becomes darkened, and the moon turns as blood-red. The heavens are shaken and the Stars fall from Heaven. In my personal opinion this is Satan and his Angels being cast out of heaven by Micheal the Arch Angel. The scriptures say the Kings, rich men and might men all try to hide themselves from what they say is the Wrath of the Lamb !! It hits them at this point in time that they are in the Day of the Lord (Gods 3.5 years of Wrath) which starts with the very First Seal being opened by Jesus in Heaven. The wicked men of earth only now realize that all of the Wars, Famine, Deaths etc. etc. were the Wrath of the Lamb, they understand it because of the supernatural happenings, the great earthquake, the sun turning dark/black and the moon turning blood-red.

Of course the Seventh Seal is opened in Revelation chapter 8, and it is the Seven Trumpets which leads to the Seven Vials. Each set of Judgments if you will notice gets worse and worse, all three sets of Seven Judgments ends with a massive earthquake that gets progressively worse with each occurrence. Is like God is warning the wicked to repent, repent, but they refuse to do so. Those that have taken the Mark of the Beast of course can not repent.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

And all this because you simply do not believe what is written. How many times must you read a verse before you will actually believe it?

I like to believe the results of my studies.  You've accepted the most fabricated doctrine of all time.  I don't believe the long list of fabrications your mentors have devised.

You can imagine for the rest of your life, but you will NEVER imagine Jesus in the throne room in Rev. 4: He is NOT THERE.

You can imagine for the rest of your life, but Jesus was NOT FOUND in the first search John watched to find one worthy.

Most people believe Jesus is there throughout and this is the same as the "judgment seat of Christ." 

There was only one search.  You're just trying to fabricate even more stuff here Lamad.  

In Revelation 5 the "Lion of the tribe of Judah" and the 'Lamb' is mentioned, but the bible wasn't written in Chapters.  There's only 11 verses in chapter 4, and 14 in chapter 5, all one 'continuity.'  Going "by chapter"...for you to say a rapture happens somewhere in chapter 4, and that's why Jesus isn't there, but JESUS IS THERE in chapter 5 is ludicrous and insane.  It really is impressive at the lengths pretribbers go to support falsity.  JOHN NEVER LEFT THE THRONE ROOM!  It's all the same 'scene'.  Bad hermeneutics and fabrications Lamad!

You can imagine for the rest of your life, but the Holy Spirit was there in the throne room in chapter 4.

Could you show me where?

but was SENT DOWN in chapter 5, establishing forever the timing as around 32 or 33 AD.

Could you show me where that occurs in chapter 5?

You can imagine for the rest of your life, but when the time comes, you will find the entire 70th week "marked" by 7's: the beginning marked by the 7th seal, the midpoint marked by the 7th trumpet and the end marked by the 7th vial. When these things begin, you will find these things to be truth.

The 70th week is over.  When the vials begin you're still going to be here fabricating even more stuff telling us we are not in tribulation, there is no anti-Christ etc.....because you're "STILL HERE!"

I am denying nothing but false doctrine.  I suspect the first thing Jesus will say to you when you arrive, will be "why did you not receive my mighty baptism in the Holy Spirit?"

Here we go. Pentecostal spiritual arrogance at work. It really is a case of spiritual immaturity to suggest what you did Lamad.  

I certainly don't want anything to do with the spirit leading you down pre-trib.  

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 7/29/2017 at 7:33 PM, fixerupper said:

Most people believe Jesus is there throughout and this is the same as the "judgment seat of Christ." 

There was only one search.  You're just trying to fabricate even more stuff here Lamad.  

In Revelation 5 the "Lion of the tribe of Judah" and the 'Lamb' is mentioned, but the bible wasn't written in Chapters.  There's only 11 verses in chapter 4, and 14 in chapter5 all one 'continuity.'  Going "by chapter"...for you to say a rapture happens somewhere in chapter 4, and that's why Jesus isn't there, but JESUS IS THERE in chapter 5 is ludicrous and insane.  It really is impressive at the lengths pretribbers go to support falsity.  JOHN NEVER LEFT THE THRONE ROOM!  It's all the same 'scene'.  Bad hermeneutics and fabrications Lamad!

As I have pointed out to him, which he dodges or refuses to reply back on, is that in that same verse that he builds all of his Eschatology around, the very same verse, taken literally via his understanding, means JESUS was NOWHERE. 

Rev. 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

So where was Jesus? Not in Heaven......Not on the Earth......and not under the Earth. So by his logic Jesus was NOWHERE. He takes that and runs with it, and builds everything around ONE VERSE which I prove means nothing, because I point out that it implies Jesus is not in the earth or under the earth either. 

The fact is Jesus ascended to the throne room. Jesus was there all the time, but he was as a Lamb that was slain in the vision. John was looking for a man to open the Seals and in the Vision Jesus appeared as a Lamb. 

His getting this wrong however has zero effect on the pre-tribulation rapture. That is a fact based on Scriptures. Paul stated it was a fact. That's not going to change.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

As I have pointed out to him, which he dodges or refuses to reply back on, is that in that same verse that he builds all of his Eschatology around, the very same verse, take, literally, means JESUS was NOWHERE. 

Rev. 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

So where was Jesus? Not in Heaven......Not on the Earth......and not under the Earth. So by his logic Jesus was NOWHERE. He takes that and runs with it, and builds everything around ONE VERSE which I prove means nothing, because I point out that it implies Jesus is not in the earth or under the earth either. 

The fact is Jesus ascended to the throne room. Jesus was there all the time, but he was as a Lamb that was slain in the vision. John was looking for a man to open the Seals and in the Vision Jesus appeared as a Lamb. 

His getting this wrong however has zero effect on the pre-tribulation rapture. That is a fact based on Scriptures. Paul stated it was a fact. That's not going to change.

He builds his eschatology on all the complicated fabrications he's accepted.  They're endless.