• Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

2 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

God is not Hate. That is of the devil.  

Scripture states, "God is Love". 

If Jesus, the Word of God, says, 'God is Love', then Jesus is also speaking of Himself. "The Father and I are One".

Therefore, we can understand, the nature of Jesus is Love. 

Look at the thief on the cross, he cared nothing for himself, but showed compassion to Jesus. Compassion, a form of Love. Christ was already present in the thief, even before Jesus told him " today you'll be with me in Paradise."

Scripture also says that God hates.

"As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

8 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

We know God doesn't create people for hell....
The idea of that is insane....

:mgdetective:

Brother, It Is Sin That Sends A Man To Hell

Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ Matthew 25:41-43 (Berean Study Bible)

And It Is Jesus Who Saves

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne.e I am the bright morning star.”

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” Let anyone who hears this say, “Come.” Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life. Revelation 22:16-17 (New Living Translation)

Whosoever Will

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 (King James 2000)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, FresnoJoe said:

:mgdetective:

Brother, It Is Sin That Sends A Man To Hell

Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ Matthew 25:41-43 (Berean Study Bible)

And It Is Jesus Who Saves

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne.e I am the bright morning star.”

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” Let anyone who hears this say, “Come.” Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life. Revelation 22:16-17 (New Living Translation)

Whosoever Will

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 (King James 2000)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

What about those who are not  Chrisrian, who were never taught anything about Christianity. All of your quotes are for those who know they do wrong. Who of the Buddhist who follow thier religion. Do no harm to others. They don't reject Jesus, they don't know Himas you do. Yet the teaching is very much the same. Love your neighbor as yourself.

So are these people created for hell. What do You think

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Pudgenik

So now we have to understand, God loves. All His Children. Even those who know him not. 

We know God doesn't create people for hell. The idea of that is insane.

In understanding scripture, Paul makes a curious statement. "For those who know the Law, they will be judged by the Law. And for those who do not know the Law, they will be judged by the Law written in thier hearts".

This bears witness to the fact, all are eligible to be children of God.

We should not so redilly judge the grace God allows all mankind. It is from our love and God's love that the world can still be saved.

That is right,we cannot be so quick to judge the Grace of God that shows Mercy & Compassion for all mankind.......many judge the things that are not understood by the finite mind......one would have to know of Jesus in the first place  to reject Him and Gods Word Says clearly

Romans 1:19For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse. 21For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts.…

So what does this mean,it means that God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten son that no one should perish but have everlasting LIfe......Would our Heavenly Father not Reveal Himself to each man in whatever Way to make it possible they be Saved,of course He does!! I have no doubt that Jesus Makes Himself known to each of us in Ways that I cannot even comprehend......we have been so Blessed to hear the Gospel,possess Bibles & so many other opportunities we take for granted,its hard to imagine living in a 3rd world country or a primitive tribe in a jungle,never hearing the Word of God as we do......still,I know my Heavenly Father and Believe His Love is without limits or boundaries                      With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

4 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

What about those who are not Christian, who were never taught anything about Christianity. All of your quotes are for those who know they do wrong. Who of the Buddhist who follow their religion. Do no harm to others. They don't reject Jesus, they don't know Him as you do. Yet the teaching is very much the same. Love your neighbor as yourself.

:sherlock:

Brother, Those Holy Bible Verses Include ALL Men

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23 (New International Version)

And There Is NO Escape Clause

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 (New Living Translation)

Except The Blood

knowing that you were ransomed from the futile ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things such as silver or gold, but with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without blemish or spot. 1 Peter 1:18-19 (English Standard Version)

Of Jesus

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. To him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Revelation 1:5 (American King James Version)

:emot-heartbeat:

As For The Question Of What People Were Created For

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world has been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9 (American King James Version)

They Were Created For

"Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created." Revelation 4:11 (New American Standard Bible)

Jesus

Then I heard the voices of many angels, the four living creatures, and the leaders surrounding the throne. They numbered ten thousand times ten thousand and thousands times thousands. In a loud voice they were singing, "The lamb who was slain deserves to receive power, wealth, wisdom, strength, honor, glory, and praise." I heard every creature in heaven, on earth, under the earth, and on the sea. Every creature in those places was singing, "To the one who sits on the throne and to the lamb be praise, honor, glory, and power forever and ever." The four living creatures said, "Amen!" Then the leaders bowed and worshiped. Revelation 5:11-14

:)

Beloved, If You Really Want To Know The Truth

But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate me love death." Proverbs 8:36 (World English Bible)

About The Nature Of

The heart is perverse above all things, and unsearchable, who can know it? I am the Lord who search the heart and prove the reins: who give to every one according to his way, and according to the fruit of his devices. Jeremiah 17:9-10 (Douay-Rheims Bible)

Sin

God's anger is revealed from heaven against every ungodly and immoral thing people do as they try to suppress the truth by their immoral living. What can be known about God is clear to them because he has made it clear to them. From the creation of the world, God's invisible qualities, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly observed in what he made. As a result, people have no excuse.

They knew God but did not praise and thank him for being God. Instead, their thoughts were pointless, and their misguided minds were plunged into darkness. While claiming to be wise, they became fools. They exchanged the glory of the immortal God for statues that looked like mortal humans, birds, animals, and snakes.

For this reason God allowed their lusts to control them. As a result, they dishonor their bodies by sexual perversion with each other. These people have exchanged God's truth for a lie. So they have become ungodly and serve what is created rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen!

For this reason God allowed their shameful passions to control them. Their women have exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. Likewise, their men have given up natural sexual relations with women and burn with lust for each other. Men commit indecent acts with men, so they experience among themselves the punishment they deserve for their perversion.

And because they thought it was worthless to acknowledge God, God allowed their own immoral minds to control them. So they do these indecent things. Their lives are filled with all kinds of sexual sins, wickedness, and greed. They are mean. They are filled with envy, murder, quarreling, deceit, and viciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, haughty, arrogant, and boastful. They think up new ways to be cruel. They don't obey their parents, don't have any sense, don't keep promises, and don't show love to their own families or mercy to others. Although they know God's judgment that those who do such things deserve to die, they not only do these things but also approve of others who do them. Romans 1:18-32 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

:emot-heartbeat:

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,822
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

What about those who are not  Chrisrian, who were never taught anything about Christianity. All of your quotes are for those who know they do wrong. Who of the Buddhist who follow thier religion. Do no harm to others. They don't reject Jesus, they don't know Himas you do. Yet the teaching is very much the same. Love your neighbor as yourself.

When Jesus was here on Earth he was teaching and he said, to those who heard the message that he is the way to the Father. 

Why would JESUS say to the Jewish and others that he is the way to the Father. 

What the Jewish people including his disciples believe, that time they had a high preist , they had the Temple, they follow Moses and everything in the Law of Moses, and they were very careful in keeping everything in the Law and observe the Holidays and were seremonialy clean. 

How did the Pharisees received those statements from JESUS that he is the way to the Father. 

And where the Father was anyway? 

And this is the question what did the Jews believe, where were they going after they die. 

It is Paramount to explore these questions as to understand the reactions of the Jews , when Jesus made these statements. 

Because Jesus was actually was saying that no one has gone to be with the Father, and the Jews did not protest, they were in agreement that there is way to the Heavenly Father , there is no access to the Heavenly Father , only to the Father "Abraham". 

Admitting that their Father Abraham was not in Heaven that time. 

Where was he? 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Hello Pudgenik,

This is what the Bible tells us about people who never heard the gospel, they are a without excuse:

Rom 1:20

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.

We can never judge people only God knows their hearts , a person can come to Christ the minute before He dies, but God is very clear in His Word that we all need His grace to be saved ,nobody is without sin,we're all sinners saved by grace, isn't it wonderful to be a Christian and to be loved by God?We have to look back to the cross where our Savior bled and died ,,a person can come to Christ the minute before He dies, but God is very clear in His Word that we all need His grace to be saved ,nobody is without sin,we're all sinners saved by grace, He died for your and my sins so we might have life forever , I can sometimes shout it of the mountain top :) Why quarrel among each other ? Our Savior lives and reigns from up high and someday soon we see Him face to face..  Maranatha,go therefore and preach the gospel..

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.Mark 16:15