IGNORED

Masterpiece Cakeshop Is Fighting For The First Amendment, Not Against Gay Marriage

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Flowerwater said:

That's what I was referring to. Twisting what I said when religious bigotry is the whole point of the bakers supreme court pursuit. 

The problem lies in showing how a guy who serves gays in his store is being a bigot simply because he doesn't want to lend his skills to their ceremony.

You have put forth a litany of misinformation about the issue at hand and assigned false values against this man that are not true.   Your entire argument is dishonest to the core.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

46 minutes ago, Flowerwater said:

It is. The Jesus that wicked people create for themselves in order to have a higher power approve their hatred and divisive spirit is a false idol. Its altar is made of pejoratives slung toward actual people of Christ.  "I never knew you." Christ's words that never crosses their minds. But it will. 

Forgive the one that implied you were a demon. Yes, I re-read this thread and did see that. It is impossible to miss the reference. And it is chilling that it would land in this discussion about the sin that is homosexuality. And the sin that compounds itself by turning from the truth of God in Christ in order to be one with the world. 

Remember Flower, God see's everything. And the outcome of this has already been written in God's timetable. Long before you or I or anyone else were  born. 

In the spirit of peace, 

Paige

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Forgive the one that implied you were a demon

Very sweet of you Paige but that is not what she implied ,in any event the spirit of pride must be thrown out the window and we are to forgive one another(both ways)

Whether or not it is implied we should never retaliate with an accusation that the other is full of hate,,,2 wrongs do not make a right,never........If I offend you because you have misinterpreted what I said,I would apologize anyway.....If I thought you hated me,I would pray for you & forgive you as well but not accuse you of it,I would talk to you as my Sister    And I would not be offended but any unkind words or accusations because I am not seeking mans approval,if I believe I have Gods Approval then I will say what I have to say & thats it,period,I do not need to convince anyone    So we must ALL forgive,drop the unnecessary comments & get back to Loving One Another       And stay on Topic             With love-in Christ,Kwik         Lets put this to  rest now and give God His Glory

Guest Butero
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 6:48 PM, Anonymous Aristotle said:

My thoughts are, if this law allows Christian bakers to discriminate in business based on Christian values, that it will allow others of faith, and no faith, as in atheists, agnostics, humanists, who are in business to do the same.

I am all for that.  The government has no role in stopping discrimination.  I am for a complete repeal of all anti-discrimination laws, even if that comes back to hurt me down the road.  Private businesses alone should decide who they hire, serve, rent to, etc.  They risk their own money and spend their time building their business.  The government should keep it's nose out of it. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

16 minutes ago, Butero said:

I am all for that.  The government has no role in stopping discrimination.  I am for a complete repeal of all anti-discrimination laws, even if that comes back to hurt me down the road.  Private businesses alone should decide who they hire, serve, rent to, etc.  They risk their own money and spend their time building their business.  The government should keep it's nose out of it. 

That's pathetic. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

That's pathetic. 

No, it is Constitutional.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

47 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Very sweet of you Paige but that is not what she implied ,in any event the spirit of pride must be thrown out the window and we are to forgive one another(both ways)

Whether or not it is implied we should never retaliate with an accusation that the other is full of hate,,,2 wrongs do not make a right,never........If I offend you because you have misinterpreted what I said,I would apologize anyway.....If I thought you hated me,I would pray for you & forgive you as well but not accuse you of it,I would talk to you as my Sister    And I would not be offended but any unkind words or accusations because I am not seeking mans approval,if I believe I have Gods Approval then I will say what I have to say & thats it,period,I do not need to convince anyone    So we must ALL forgive,drop the unnecessary comments & get back to Loving One Another       And stay on Topic             With love-in Christ,Kwik         Lets put this to  rest now and give God His Glory

May I just say as one who reported that violation, that it is not an example of love for someone to imply a new member here is a demon. Nor is calling someone's words evil.

Mature people can disagree about any topic.  Immature people accuse and escalate their offender profile because they aren't able to do otherwise. Your reaction doesn't matter. Nor does mine. It is what is in print, publicly, and offered as a slight against a member here in the name of forum dedicated to the spirit of Christ that matters. And someone first calling someone's words evil, and then implying they're a demon, is against the rules. As we know. 

Making excuses for that offender doesn't send a message to the offender that they're out of line. 

Edited by Anonymous Aristotle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Flowerwater said:

Let's hope Thallasa gets the message, hmm?

Flowerwater is banned from this thread for continuing personal attacks. 

Closing the thread to weed through all that has been posted as we are now up to 6 reports from this thread alone in the past 24 hours.