IGNORED

The Apocrypha

KiwiChristian

Guest Judas Machabeus
8 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Which Prophets or Apostles wrote the apocrypha? I'll use the Scriptures  written by the Jewish Apostles and Prophets.

They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises.
(Rom 9:4)

Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the value of circumcision? Much in every way. To begin with, the Jews were entrusted with the oracles of God.
(Rom 3:1-2)

The 'group of Jews'  that rejected Jesus were not the Apostles and Prophets. A bit of anti-Semitism seemed to leak out in tour post.

The 'group of Jews'  that rejected Jesus were not the Apostles and Prophets. A bit of anti-Semitism seemed to leak out in tour post.

first of I caution you strongly when using the term anti-semitism and accusing me of it. Are you denying the fact that Jews reject Jesus Christ? This is a fact plane and simple. So how dare you accuse me of anti-semitism. You ought to watch your words more carefully now that you are a mod

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility, prejudice, or discrimination directed against Jews as a group.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

I agree. Antisemitism is a word that is too easily abused. 

Guest Judas Machabeus
6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

true, but I don't believe it so this time.(see post above)

I have no time for people that have to resort to personal attacks. You should be held accountable for implying  that I am anti-Semitic. 

I added you to my ignorlist because of your personal attacks and now your a moderator so I guess you have a licence to attacking members now and we have no way of avoiding it. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

1 hour ago, Judas Machabeus said:

first of I caution you strongly when using the term anti-semitism and accusing me of it. Are you denying the fact that Jews reject Jesus Christ? This is a fact plane and simple. So how dare you accuse me of anti-semitism. You ought to watch your words more carefully now that you are a mod

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility, prejudice, or discrimination directed against Jews as a group.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

Besides the fact that under the rules I can edit Wiki entries, yes, a "group of Jews" called for Rome to execute Jesus because it was against their laws to kill him so close to Passover. Those Jews however are not the authors of the old testament!

And ultimately, Rome's governor approved Christ's execution. 

And how is that possible? 
Because it was all coming to pass as God willed.  

Have you never wondered why a Roman government executed God in the flesh. And then over 600 years later erected a faith in his honor? In which the Caesar became "pope". And the "Senate" became the cardinals and bishops? 

26 minutes ago, Yowm said:

My faith is the Jewish faith, which you charged as non Christian. Anyhow 'ignore' will be a good idea for both of us.

Do Jews accept Christ as Messiah?

20 minutes ago, Yowm said:

My question still stands for any others which Judas did not answer.

"Which book(s) of the Apocrypha did any of the Prophets or Apostles write?

Do you ask that question of the old testament? Or the new? 

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

13 hours ago, Judas Machabeus said:

pro-catholic... HA that's interesting. I got that from a Jewish website to understand what was being said there since it was written for  a jewish audience.

anti-christian well that only gets a lower case ha. You turn to an anti-christian faith to determine your scripture and REJECT the Apostle and Christians. Sound more like you're following an anti-christian source than me. Just saying.

"catholic study bible"