IGNORED

Please recommend some preachers who don't yell

Phoenix777

Just now, Abby-Joy said:

You know what? I agree with you.... re: David Jeremiah ... I used to listen to him but it's been awhile... I'd forgotten ... I realize some don't mind the alliances, but these have aligned with the pope and the vatican.  Thank you for pointing that out. 

Your very welcome sista! :) 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Phoenix777

It is really sad that when a minister is mentioned people will come out and bad mouth them because they have heard this or that.....Actually David Jeremiah is a man of God...and as such is under constant attack by the enemy...There is a spirit of gossip and rumor here...He was invited to pray for Trump...being a man of God and a man filled with Love he went...also invited were other ministers ...This in no way aligns Pastor David Jeremiah with them..The enemy started this rumor and some listen to the enemy and people before they listen to the Holy Spirit of Truth...Best to not listen to gossip but judge for yourself..

God bless

Lest we not forget the falling away.......many who were once scripturally sound have gone apostate. You cant align yourself with error and still be held in high regard 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

3 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Actually listening to DJ again after a long while... I do like him...

Come on Abby, you are like the waves in the ocean, going to and fro. :emot-bounce:

Just now, Abby-Joy said:

I know I used to listen to him and liked him ... what I am trying to assess is where he is right now... 

yeah. I understand. We know them by their fruits

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

John Piper at Desiring God

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Excellent choice Omega "John Piper"..

I know I used to listen to him and liked him ... what I am trying to assess is where he is right now... 

To be perfectly honest I never get into all the controversy over that Sis & my advice is to Receive the best & leave the rest,lol.....I simply listen to what the individual is preaching,Embracing Gods Word.....one of my favorite passages in regard to this is here-hope bit helps.....the Apostle Paul Says:

Philippians 1:15-18King James Version (KJV)

15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:

16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:

17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.

18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

My translation is"So what,who cares?"If the message is Good & Godly the messengers intent is not for me to judge,I just REJOICE!!!!   What is extremely important  is that we be careful not to fall into the temptation of rumor & hearsay....."we know them by their fruits" is too often misapplied when it comes to televangelists & ministers in the public eye...we don't really KNOW them at all.....internet blogs,;social media rumors,news (hearsay) and ALL second hand information  is the only thing we really know.......unless we are speaking to someone ourselves,in person,I think its best not to make allegations imo   Even watching an interview of the "accused" is not always what it seems to be because of editing   

Phoenix asked a simple question"Who would you recommend he listen to that does not YELL"   He didn't ask, Who wouldn't you listen to & w4hat is your negative opinion"   There are enough Threads about "False Teachers" that have ZERO to support such accusations.....thats my two cents              God Bless,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 6/30/2017 at 11:49 AM, Phoenix777 said:

Hi, everyone and Happy Friday! ? I am looking for some good YouTube videos of sermons by preachers who don't yell. I already know about Joel Osteen, Joseph Prince and Joyce Meyer...and now I'm looking for more. Any suggestions on soothing, calming preachers who simply preach with passion and God's grace without feeling like they must yell in order to be heard would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and I wish you all a blessed day/night?

Hi Phoenix, I hear you as I don't like to listen to loud yelling preachers either,did you ever listen to  Ravi Zacharias,Amir Tsjafari,Adrian Rogers, Jack Hibbs,Michael Youssef ?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

I'm quite fond of Reverend Carlton Pearson.