Phoenix777

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, everyone and Happy Friday! ? I am looking for some good YouTube videos of sermons by preachers who don't yell. I already know about Joel Osteen, Joseph Prince and Joyce Meyer...and now I'm looking for more. Any suggestions on soothing, calming preachers who simply preach with passion and God's grace without feeling like they must yell in order to be heard would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and I wish you all a blessed day/night?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Some preachers I love listening to - Charles Stanley, John Piper, Chuck Swindoll, Ravi Zacharias. Solid preachers who never talk anything outside of Scripture

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Phoenix....

I really like David Jeremiah when I want to hear a very soothing,nice,calm voice with a lovely message......                   With love-in Christ<Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, Phoenix777 said:

Hi, everyone and Happy Friday! ? I am looking for some good YouTube videos of sermons by preachers who don't yell. I already know about Joel Osteen, Joseph Prince and Joyce Meyer...and now I'm looking for more. Any suggestions on soothing, calming preachers who simply preach with passion and God's grace without feeling like they must yell in order to be heard would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and I wish you all a blessed day/night?

Well I'm not sure if you can find him on youtube or not, but J. Vernon McGee is one of my favorites, he has passed on now but his show Through the Bible is still available to hear on the radio, I suspect there is a way to get this series on some form of recording as well.  He basically goes through the entire bible in one year, good stuff in my opinion.

God bless

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

33 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Phoenix....

I really like David Jeremiah when I want to hear a very soothing,nice,calm voice with a lovely message......                   With love-in Christ<Kwik

I really enjoy him as well kwik. :)

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Dr. Charles Stanley.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

4 hours ago, ravindran said:

Some preachers I love listening to - Charles Stanley, John Piper, Chuck Swindoll, Ravi Zacharias. Solid preachers who never talk anything outside of Scripture

4 hours ago, eileenhat said:

I enjoy Robert Breaker, but I do not have verification he has an actual congregation.  Many youtube pastors do not so I can not tell you if they are 'good' preachers or just adequate.

I did go to God in prayer about him and received the word 'actor'.

Yes, many people are acting like Christians rather than being christian.  It is difficult for us to know.  All we can do is trust in the Lord and gain the ability to discern in time, who is who.

I just brought this up because any recommendation for someone on-line should be consider under this light.

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Phoenix....

32 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Well I'm not sure if you can find him on youtube or not, but J. Vernon McGee is one of my favorites, he has passed on now but his show Through the Bible is still available to hear on the radio, I suspect there is a way to get this series on some form of recording as well.  He basically goes through the entire bible in one year, good stuff in my opinion.

God bless

28 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Dr. Charles Stanley.

Wow, so many great recommendations! Thank you, everyone, for your replies. Gonna look them all up over the weekend. ?? 

God bless you ❤

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

Dr. David P Murray is an excellent preacher of scottish  descent who now resides and preaches and teach in the USA. 

Richard Caldwell Jr .    

They both can be found at sermonaudio.com    where you can also find hundreds of preachers and thousands of sermons.  Sample and choose to your delight.  

Adrian Rogers is a preacher that gets his message across with conviction. He has passed on now, but his messages are very powerful indeed.

Edited by warrior12

8 hours ago, Phoenix777 said:

The three you listed I would not recommend. Joel Osteen is no more than a Your "best life now" charlatan. Joseph Prince is his buddy and is one who supports one time repentance and hyper grace. His exegesis is awful. Joyce Meyer  is non other than a  motivational speaker who is not ordained by God to preach .   She will tell ya that you are a lil god. Ive heard her say it. She and all her other wolve friends will lead you down the wrong path!  I strongly advise you to run fast AWAY from them.

Im assuming you want the truth according to the word of God? I gave it to you.  They certainly dont pass the test.

Someone mentioned David Jeremiah but I certainly would not recommend him as he  joined the likes of Kenneth Copeland and Paula white to pray for Trump. What does righteousness have to do with unrighteousness?  

I would recommend John MacArthur and Rc Sproul. I enjoy David Wilkerson( he is dead but sermons are online).  Paul Washer, Charles Stanley, & Voddie Baucham too.  I really like Voddies sermon "The Modern Church's Sissified Jesus" You wont get your ears tickled with those I have mentioned but you will grow in the word of God. That is what all of us needs. The word preached correctly and thoroughly through reformed expository teaching. 

Blessings :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

Hi Phoenix777

Like a couple of others i also think you would like David Jeremiah:)

God bless You