IGNORED

Please recommend some preachers who don't yell

Phoenix777

On 7/2/2017 at 6:45 AM, kwikphilly said:

Excellent choice Omega "John Piper"..

To be perfectly honest I never get into all the controversy over that Sis & my advice is to Receive the best & leave the rest,lol.....I simply listen to what the individual is preaching,Embracing Gods Word.....one of my favorite passages in regard to this is here-hope bit helps.....the Apostle Paul Says:

My translation is"So what,who cares?"If the message is Good & Godly the messengers intent is not for me to judge,I just REJOICE!!!!   What is extremely important  is that we be careful not to fall into the temptation of rumor & hearsay....."we know them by their fruits" is too often misapplied when it comes to televangelists & ministers in the public eye...we don't really KNOW them at all.....internet blogs,;social media rumors,news (hearsay) and ALL second hand information  is the only thing we really know.......unless we are speaking to someone ourselves,in person,I think its best not to make allegations imo   Even watching an interview of the "accused" is not always what it seems to be because of editing   

Phoenix asked a simple question"Who would you recommend he listen to that does not YELL"   He didn't ask, Who wouldn't you listen to & w4hat is your negative opinion"   There are enough Threads about "False Teachers" that have ZERO to support such accusations.....thats my two cents              God Bless,Kwik

He listed three that any mature christian would know are BAD. Noone else addressed the fact that all three he is listening to are not considered to honorable men of God but the exact opposite.  I dont consider warning a brother  of things they are obviously ignorant to as negative. I consider it extremely positive when we help someone to not STUMBLE.   I served the kingdom well when noone  else did. Thats MY TWO CENTS 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Blueeyedjewel

So are the capital letters echoing what I said there because it is supposed to be emphasis to mock my words or "yelling" because I'm not really sure which?In any event it doesn't really matter,to say there are 2 men you consider to be dishonorable is an allegation that iis either true or if it is not then it is a slanderous accusation......can you provide proof that David Jeremiah is not an Honorable man of God? If you can do that because you know him personally or have spoken to the man yourself I may even take your word for it but as I said previously & many times before here at WCF     Blogs,Internet sites,Media,Youtube videos etc... are not credible resources,we watch & listen to what has been edited or is there to defame & propagate rumor,I will not falsely accuse anyone & in that way we will serve the Kingdom well........

I've heard the man preach many times,that is ALL I know about "him",I know nothing about him personally,I only know what he preaches & I've never heard him preach a false Gospel,period    Perhaps you have heard him preach a false Gospel? If not then it is "hearsay"    Besides ,this is your opinion,my opinion is that I personally enjoy his audio sermons,he has a very nice voice ,easy listening    So you can choose to defend your position as helping someone to not "stumble" all day long but he never said he is listening to those folks,he asked who we would suggest,I suggest David Jeremiah and I am a mature Christian  Helping someone to not stumble is not what is negative,making comments regarding a Preacher because they attended a prayer group with other preachers you do not believe they should associate with is not proof they are without honor,imo & I consider that to be negative      I hope that helps you to understand my reply better                                      With love-in Christ,Kwik                  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

On 02/07/2017 at 2:07 AM, warrior12 said:

Come on Abby, you are like the waves in the ocean, going to and fro. :emot-bounce:

It is actually being open minded and willing to listen and shows that she's not being restricted by pride God bless

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

23 hours ago, PageofGrace said:

I'm quite fond of Reverend Carlton Pearson. 

I read his book years ago, The Gospel of Inclusion. 

I'll have to see if he has any sermons on YouTube. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

20 minutes ago, Snow said:

It is actually being open minded and willing to listen and shows that she's not being restricted by pride God bless

Of course.  Was just having a bit of fun with Abby. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and choice in a democracy. 

Hope she did not take my reply as a reproach, it is not my intention.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

2 hours ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

I read his book years ago, The Gospel of Inclusion. 

I'll have to see if he has any sermons on YouTube. 

That book is on audiobook format now. :) Great read.