Prayer Request

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

My family unit requires healing.  My daughter has become distant as she spends more and more time with a boyfriend who is having a negative influence on her.  Instead of being the happy, caring and loving daughter she once was ... she is becoming rude, secretive, selfish and unkind.  I love her but I don't particularly like her current attitudes.  Her Dad is hurting bad too.  I am so very very sad.  I don't know what to pray for anymore

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

32 minutes ago, RJsMum said:

My family unit requires healing.  My daughter has become distant as she spends more and more time with a boyfriend who is having a negative influence on her.  Instead of being the happy, caring and loving daughter she once was ... she is becoming rude, secretive, selfish and unkind.  I love her but I don't particularly like her current attitudes.  Her Dad is hurting bad too.  I am so very very sad.  I don't know what to pray for anymore

HI RJ, Welcome :) I am glad you have come here. Will be praying with you.

Blessings :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, RJsMum said:

Use the helplessness of self to enter into God's presence broken and contrite of heart knowing His Love for her and converse your heart with Him... Prayed.... Love, Steven

Thank you Steven - I have done this in the belief that God will enable transformation - but I have no words left and need the Holy Spirit to interpret the ache in my heart.  Thank you for your prayers

Thank you to those offering prayers

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  48
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  747
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I will pray for you that Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior will open the eyes of your daughter. In time, she will see that her boyfriend is giving her a bad influence in her life. Keep praying God and show love towards your daughter RJsMum. GBU...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, RJsMum said:

Praying for your family.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings RJsMum

Welcome to Worthy,I pray you Receive the Peace & Comfort of our Lord,I don't know how old your daughter is but I am guessing she is an adult...if not I would have to ask how she came to be with this boyfriend?  So may I ask if she lives in your home?

As parents we do the best we know how & sometimes our very best does not seem to be good enough or "enough" ....as Christians parents we do the best we know how to do & sometimes our best does not seem to be good enough or "enough" but we have HOPE in Christ Jesus and we know so much more than the rest of the unbelieving world,we are but temporary guardians,these are Gods Children & that is WHO  the real parent is,not us,trust God & He Will indeed give you Peace that she is well in His Care.....we pray God Continues to draw them unto Himself & that their hearts be softened to Receive His Word    He does not want you & y our husband to be hurt or sad,He wants you to trust Him & keep your daughter in prayer             With love-in Christ,Kwik

14 hours ago, Annette said:

HI RJ, Welcome :) I am glad you have come here. Will be praying with you.

Blessings :)

Thank you all for your prayers.  I am not sure how to respond to individuals - Kwikphilly - my daughter is 17 years old.  She lives in the family home.  I cannot express my gratitude for the prayerful support of members of this website.  Thank you