Soy Richard

What is meant by...?

32 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Soy

I've already asked,respectfully,if you are a Christian (twice)& explained that the Seekers Lounge is for Unbelievers ,Seekers  & guests to ask us(Christians) questions about our Faith......so I suppose since you have not responded that  it is safe to assume that you are not......thats fine,we do welcome everyone to this Ministry

You certainly do not have to share with us what you do believe but I would like to know what you hope to gain here by posting your question...

Your question has been answered several times-although it is clear you do not believe Gods Word is literal ....I do Believe you agree as you just stated.(below)......Maybe you would like to begin another Topic......"Gathering the Elect"

I think we can all agree here!                                             Praise Jesus                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           God Bless,Kwik

Hi kwikphilly. I'm sorry, you have asked and, yes, most certainly I am a believer in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I apologise for the delay in clarifying that. My posting to an incorrect section of the network is my ignorance in action. It was my first attempt so, I apologise. : ¬ ]

Blessings Soy

No problem at all.....so lets get this Thread moved,you get many more replies when each reply does not require moderator review.which takes a lot of time also !I will mark it now to be moved to the Proper Forum (General Discussion/Inner Court)            I think you will probably enjoy the Prophecy Forum/Eschatology Forum too,which is also in the Inner Court,I do encourage you to begin a Thread there,people with the same interests go there to discuss & share on these Topics

Thanks for the reply Soy,that was the reason for my question,I did not think you were a Seeker,lol                   With love-in Christ,Kwik