ayin jade

Facebook drone could one day provide global internet access

13 posts in this topic

YUMA, AZ (AP) -

A solar-powered drone backed by Facebook that could one day provide worldwide internet access has quietly completed a test flight in Arizona after an earlier attempt ended with a crash landing.

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's long-term plan for the drone, called Aquila, is to have it and others provide internet access to 4 billion people around the world who are currently in the dark.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/35800174/facebook-drone-completes-yuma-test-flight-could-one-day-provide-global-internet-access?autostart=true

And the whole world will see the 2 witnesses of Revelation. 

14 hours ago, ayin jade said:

YUMA, AZ (AP) -

A solar-powered drone backed by Facebook that could one day provide worldwide internet access has quietly completed a test flight in Arizona after an earlier attempt ended with a crash landing.

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's long-term plan for the drone, called Aquila, is to have it and others provide internet access to 4 billion people around the world who are currently in the dark.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/35800174/facebook-drone-completes-yuma-test-flight-could-one-day-provide-global-internet-access?autostart=true

And the whole world will see the 2 witnesses of Revelation. 

Yep,technology is here....

I don't trust Facebook. They want EVERYBODY online..... so that people can be brainwashed and monitored.

Don't understand the brainwashed part, but between Facebook and Google they do a really good job of monitoring folks.  More Google than Facebook though.

The drone did not look like what I thought it would.  The thing is huge, 1,000 lbs & wing span longer than a 747!  I guess it will at least provide more jobs for us humans.  Facebook in moderation is okay as far as I can tell. 

On 05/07/2017 at 8:32 PM, other one said:

Don't understand the brainwashed part, but between Facebook and Google they do a really good job of monitoring folks.  More Google than Facebook though.

Facebook isn't brainwashing (yet). But Facebook and Twitter are both encouraging people to spend more time online and reveal more and more about themselves - what they think, their political views, their daily routines, their likes and dislikes, where they work, their strengths and weaknesses, and so on. The information will be used to profile people, and the next generation are being encouraged to be interfaced to everything. Mobile phones will monitor everybody, and social media will eventually be censored so that people will only be able to post info that is 'politically appropriate' and their opinions will be manipulated by such information, having access to no other sources. If you think there's a lot of fake news around now, then you 'ain't seen nothing yet'.

That may be,, but it could be taken over by the good guys if enough of us got together.  They are driven by profits and we do control the profits. 

On 09/07/2017 at 1:03 PM, other one said:

That may be,, but it could be taken over by the good guys if enough of us got together.  They are driven by profits and we do control the profits. 

I don't think we can. I think there's a big agenda afoot. We could however create an alternative social media.

13 minutes ago, OakWood said:

I don't think we can. I think there's a big agenda afoot. We could however create an alternative social media.

when you count yourself out, you loose before the fight even begins.

I do not like FB one bit.  They're already using scrupulous means to track people.  

Example:  I was on a website the other day (note: I did not click a link from FB) .... and when I was on FB a little later, guess what the ads were geared toward?!!

I really despise being spied on.... but all the major sites do it... FB, Google, Microsoft, YouTube, Yahoo, etc.

FB is really pushing the AI stuff and brain-to-text computer interfacing.... which is something that has been around many years, but they had to get this social experiment (FB) up and running to condition people to accept it. 

That's what I strongly believe anyway ... and I've shared links to news site confirming it on other threads.