PATMEN

Hi-tech blessings from God

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I cannot believe that it has been a week since my membership on Worthy Forums. You have probably noticed that my articles are very similar to those presented in a BLOG. I must admit that I had a BLOG before on another Christian website. I will not go into any details. But, I have left that Christian website for religious and personal reasons. It is just sad that I did not think of creating back-ups of my old articles. I really think that you would have enjoyed them all. We cannot turn back time, so I am going to start over here on Worthy Forums. So, let’s begin!

Being a member here is truly the work of the Lord. Two years ago, I did not have a laptop or an Internet connection. But, one day my best friend from high school came to my house to give me his old laptop. It was still in good shape and he could possibly have traded it in to receive a rebate for his newly bought laptop for gaming. He told me that he heard a gentle voice speaking to him to give me his old laptop. He also paid for new hardware on it with is own money to be sure it would work properly. I was in shock about the whole event happening before my eyes…  

Yesterday, was the date when my father died of terminal cancer. During that day, the same best friend visited me during the evening to encourage me with kind words. I was amazed by the way he was talking to me. He knew every word to say to give me peace in my time of grief. It is truly amazing how Jesus-Christ can touch even the hearts of non-believers to help out Christians in hard times…

Don’t worry my Christian friends, I did not forget about the moment when I received my Internet connection in my house. My subscription was a gift from somebody close to me. Since that day, this individual is still paying the monthly cost for my Internet connection. I truly think this person is a modern day Samaritan touched by God…

I am still amazed that I can enjoy life without a career and at the same time being a caregiver for my mother. This is truly the work of God. My family members do not know how I manage all the responsibilities towards my mother with my own personal duties without suffering from a burn-out. I have only one word for them all, Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior…

Our Heavenly Father has truly blessed me along the way and because of Him you are reading my various articles on Worthy Forums. This is only one of the many miracles that have happened to me during my life. The Holy Spirit is guiding me to write my articles on Worthy Forums to give hope to everyone that God is still listening and working today in our sinful world…

Occasionally with the help of the Holy Spirit, I will write some articles on well-known Bible verses and give my own personal understanding of them. I hope to see you all on Worthy Chat. I really enjoy chatting and make new Christian friends. Continue to post comments and suggestions on my various articles. I truly appreciate them and I wish you will follow me on this truly blessed Christian Website. Hallelujah…

God Bless you all.

Your brother in Christ, PATMEN    

Thanks Patmen! God is so amazing! I loved hearing about the way He has provided for your internet connection. I can see that He's given you a heart to share about Him with others. It's wonderful that you are taking care of your mother. I pray the Lord continues to strengthen you and give you His perfect peace. 

4 hours ago, PATMEN said:

Hello everyone, I cannot believe that it has been a week since my membership on Worthy Forums. You have probably noticed that my articles are very similar to those presented in a BLOG. I must admit that I had a BLOG before on another Christian website. I will not go into any details. But, I have left that Christian website for religious and personal reasons. It is just sad that I did not think of creating back-ups of my old articles. I really think that you would have enjoyed them all. We cannot turn back time, so I am going to start over here on Worthy Forums. So, let’s begin!

Being a member here is truly the work of the Lord. Two years ago, I did not have a laptop or an Internet connection. But, one day my best friend from high school came to my house to give me his old laptop. It was still in good shape and he could possibly have traded it in to receive a rebate for his newly bought laptop for gaming. He told me that he heard a gentle voice speaking to him to give me his old laptop. He also paid for new hardware on it with is own money to be sure it would work properly. I was in shock about the whole event happening before my eyes…  

Yesterday, was the date when my father died of terminal cancer. During that day, the same best friend visited me during the evening to encourage me with kind words. I was amazed by the way he was talking to me. He knew every word to say to give me peace in my time of grief. It is truly amazing how Jesus-Christ can touch even the hearts of non-believers to help out Christians in hard times…

Don’t worry my Christian friends, I did not forget about the moment when I received my Internet connection in my house. My subscription was a gift from somebody close to me. Since that day, this individual is still paying the monthly cost for my Internet connection. I truly think this person is a modern day Samaritan touched by God…

I am still amazed that I can enjoy life without a career and at the same time being a caregiver for my mother. This is truly the work of God. My family members do not know how I manage all the responsibilities towards my mother with my own personal duties without suffering from a burn-out. I have only one word for them all, Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior…

Our Heavenly Father has truly blessed me along the way and because of Him you are reading my various articles on Worthy Forums. This is only one of the many miracles that have happened to me during my life. The Holy Spirit is guiding me to write my articles on Worthy Forums to give hope to everyone that God is still listening and working today in our sinful world…

Occasionally with the help of the Holy Spirit, I will write some articles on well-known Bible verses and give my own personal understanding of them. I hope to see you all on Worthy Chat. I really enjoy chatting and make new Christian friends. Continue to post comments and suggestions on my various articles. I truly appreciate them and I wish you will follow me on this truly blessed Christian Website. Hallelujah…

God Bless you all.

That's an absoluteluabsolutely positive topic.

On 7/3/2017 at 3:03 PM, PATMEN said:

God Bless you all.

Hey Patmen, thanks for sharing this part of your story. It is such an encouragement to read about a friend who has been there for you through the years. I guess the truth is all we can keep on doing is what we can and we never know what an impact it may have on someone else. 

You have mentioned before a previous group you were with. At times it is important to be obedient to what we feel that God is saying to us and make a stand for what is right. If you love writing, as you seem to do, I am sure you will soon have a number of posts on here to share.

Blessings. :) 

Dont Forget.jpg

Thanks for sharing the wonderful stories of what God is doing in your life!

It's so nice to get to know you and to see your love for God and all the people around you!

We're blessed to have you with us brother :)

It's wonderful to live the Christian life knowing we have a God who helps us with all things we need.

..PTL 

helping_others_in_christ_galatians_6_2_card-r37297d9443264d0cb94f5509c9d0e10c_xvua8_8byvr_512.jpg

I really enjoyed this story/article. Look forward to reading more:) Gbu