• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

If one does not serve God, they serve Satan by default.  There is no third option.

Witches both serve and worship Satan, whether they are consciously aware of it or not, and witchcraft and the occult has always centered around Satan.  That is where they derive their power.

:) 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

I saw a magic man do this on the TV. I believe its demonic.

A magician met a man at random on the street, said he would show him some magic. He asked for the mans credit card, he cut it into little pieces and tossed it in the bin, the owner was very upset. They were standing near a vending machine and he asked the man what was his favourite snack. the man replied. The magic man gave him some change and told him to help himself to what ever the favourite snack he preferred. The man put the coins in the vending machine, selected his snack, pressed the correct buttons, the snack fell to the delivery shoot at the bottom of the machine. The man took the snack, it was a chocolate bar, he opened it and there was his credit card.

Every one around were amazed and applauded, that's how they, demons gain a following!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  4,181
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

All forms of witchcraft is an abomination to God.

From the replies already in this thread you have been properly warned. I pray you heed to those who are cautioning you to NOT delve any further into witchcraft .

Getting involved with satanic practice may seem innocent at first but remember the devil is cunning baffling and powerful his sole purpose is to steal kill and destroy. satan can numb your conscious, bring you to sin and sin and make you even unconscious that what you are doing is sinning, satan can help to sear your conscious to the point were you no longer have much of a conscious of what is Godly right and what is Godly wrong, and that can eventually lead your soul to death. The bible warns strongly in the old and new testament to not go there that it is an abomination to God.

God also warned Adam and Eve not to partake of the fruit of the tree of good and bad but they got tempted by satan and disobeyed. It cost them dearly.

when the bible warns strongly against something listen to that warning.

The bible in the old and new testament keeps warning against witchcraft. Please for your own sake, investigete what the bible has to say about it.

Nothing good can come out of going into witchcraft.

What may seem innocent fun to you may take your consciousness way far away from the point you are now at with your present relationship with God.

I am saying this from my own experience. It took a long while for me to shake off a lot of the things I went into "innocently" just thinking that it was basically harmless and that I had control of things. -wrong, wrong, wrong. It has taken me years to find back proper footing and restoration in Christ Jesus.

Please heed the warnings, it could save you many years of distress and also it could save your life from eternal peril.

Edited by 1to3

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  4,181
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

18 hours ago, mat007 said:

Does witchcraft always have to do with worshipping Satan?

YES

Then, it means each type of witchcraft is forbidden by Go

YES

Why do some people practice witchcraft?

Those that do have been misguided away from Gods truth.

Do they think they receive something in exchange?

Yes most people who get involved,do so for selfish reasons, and for impatiently wanting things there own way, rather than going humbly to God and patiently waiting on God to lead and give them direction.

Why don't they just pray to God?

Because they are very cunningly being tickled/ tempted by the adversary .

Some do heed to inner warnings and go and pray to God directly. That is the right thing to do and leads away from harms way.

Repent of your sins,place them at the foot of the cross where Christ Jesus, Gods only begotten son died and shed His Holy Blood to cover, heal and restore all that satan has tried to take away from God through  the manner of enticing  devious sin.

Ask the Holy Spirit of God to come make His home in your heart and to circumcise your heart with His righteousness.

develop a daily communication with God in gratitude, thankfulness and willingness to be with Him always.

He will guide you into His righteousness of thought and away from the deceit counterfeit concepts of Lucifer.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct[a] your paths.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

49 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

The bible in the old and new testament keeps warning against witchcraft. Please for your own sake, investigate what the bible has to say about it.

matt007, here are a few mentions in our Lord's Word that 1to3 is referring to:

There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, (horoscopes and the like) or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, (hypnotist, trance inducers, and the like)  or a consulter with familiar (demon) spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. (one who prays to the dead) For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
(Deuteronomy 18:10-12)

1Samuel 15:23  For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

2Chonicals 33:6  And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar (demon) spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
(Galatians 5:19-21)

Folks can even believe men who are sorcerers to have "the great power of God." When in fact they are Satanist. I've met a few of these modern day "Simons" in my walk, and have called on them to repent:

But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one: To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God. And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.
(Acts 8:9-11)

The Body of Christ has to be careful in what we hear. Does it line up with man telling us to perfect flesh by our own strength? (Psychology or similar bad teaching for instance.)  Flesh that is symbolically supposed to be crucified with Christ?

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
(Galatians 3:1-3)

Or do we lean on our Savior, and by the Holy Spirit which testifies of Jesus Christ and the Word which represents Him for our strength?

John 15:26  But when the Comforter (Holy Spirit) is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: (Jesus Christ as represented in the Bible.)

In the beginning was the Word, (Jesus Christ) and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
(John 1:1-3)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

22 hours ago, mat007 said:

Does witchcraft always have to do with worshipping Satan? Then, it means each type of witchcraft is forbidden by God.

Why do some people practice witchcraft? Do they think they receive something in exchange? Do they receive something in exchange? Why don't they just pray to God?

There are plenty of websites where you can find out about Witchcraft. And Wicca. 

You're here asking Christians what we think. We're not Witches. We're not Wiccan.