• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎5‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:14 AM, mat007 said:

Why did Satan want to be like God? Why did he want to rule the world? He knows that God is perfect and only He knows what's good for us. Or does he know that?

Lucifer was created perfect and like us he has free moral agency, FREE WILL. Some time after his creation "Iniquity was found in him."

Ezekiel 28:15, Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

He wilfully chose to rebel against God.

He allowed his beauty, his authority God gave him as an archangel and his pride to take over his thoughts. He dwelled on this for only God knows how long and finally decided to go ahead with his plan. Through pride he fell and freely chose to become the enemy of both God and man. He decided to try and toss God off His throne. His pride convinced him of his ability to do so. He convinced one third of God's innumerable angels to follow him. This would have taken some time to do and God would have known about this and let it proceed until Lucifer and those he convinced to follow him acted.

God allowed this to proceed to the final act so He knew exactly how many and who the angelic followers of Lucifer were. The rest is history, until Christ returns and puts down all sim and rebellion once and for all.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Willa said:

Pride.   Pride causes rebellion.

So again my question as to how pride entered into the world.  Pride had to be in existence at that time for the thoughts to invade satan mindset, plus at that time there was perfect order i would think before satan castigation .  There must have been some kind of constitution that God instituted, that the angelic realm had to abide by and pride must have been in the books with a definition for satan and the angels to observe.   That part of Biblical history is not shown to us and therefore we do not know the real genesis of pride.   Just a quick thought that maybe not acceptable or wrong.  So any corrections, let it fly.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, Davida said:

Why are you attacking me?

Page said gator and cobalt same ip .   Thanks other one 

This thread is insane-- BYE!

Insane indeed this thread has become.  After all it is about the very father of confusion that the topic entails, so let everyone be reminded of that and keep sane heads here.   Address the OP topic and do not let the enemy steal your mind from trying to unwind his craftiness. Could we all do that. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Davida said:

I PM-ed other one and we cleared up the misunderstanding.  But this thread is still insane- so leaving it be without-- me. ;)

what would you all expect.....    why would the devil do something...  how could it not lead to insanity...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Enough is enough. This thread has generated a lot of heat and smoke, but little light.

I do not think that I have seen as many reports of posts here in so short a time, as I have seen in this one.

I did not come to this thread to close it, but see that it just looks like a good idea.

The actual reason I came the the thread was to make a confession. Earlier today, I hid one of the posts. This is not our current policy. One poster here, whose username (PageofGrace) exhibited a total lack of grace.  The post I hid, contained not so veiled threats against another member. To me, that is comprehensible  that a person who claims to be a Christian, would do so. It is definitely against the Term of Service, and she (or someone pretending to be a she) knows that good and well. Their post also reveals them to be a person who actively engages in attacking Worthy and it's servants, on a regular basis, on another website, that, or they are at least, well acquainted with the attacks.

They are of course, free to express their negative opinions as they choose, I would not deny them that ability elsewhere. However, it is inappropriate to behave that way here. A person who claims to be a Christian, but acts in a way that most unbelievers would never do, should not be tolerated by believers (1 Cor 5).

Therefore, I took it upon myself, to hide the post to which I am referring, and also hid a post which quoted the post. Should George or a consensus of moderators elect to un-hide the post, they may do so. It is archived on the server, the content is not lost, I did not delete it.

However, in my opinion, there is a time for censorship, there is no need to tolerate garbage, a little leaven, and all of that.