i'm tired of crying

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

my family fights nearly every day, we have always done this, we fight about everything and anything. its like we're addicted we can't stop, my sister Denise died in 2003 of stomach cancer. she was the one who stopped the fights, my grandma told me that God took her because she was tired of all the fighting. now im afraid the same thing will happen to my other sister bernice, she's only 36 my other sister was only 30 when she died. we need help, my mother has a mental illness but likes to start fights and arguements to get attention. i'm told that its not her fault its her mental illness, but if you knew her you would see its not a disability. i don't know what to do, i prayed that God would take bernice because our father went to prison when i was nine months old, we have never really had a mother. my sister berince has been taking care of the family since she was 12, my mom does have issues. she has been abused in many ways as a child, as an adult she's it hard to explain but we need prayer. I don't know what to pray for anymore. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

I would suggest some family counseling sessions if possible.  If no one is willing to participate I'm not sure there are many options other than to not get involved in these arguments.  If everyone else could agree not to entertain your mother's outbursts maybe she would cease having them.  Will keep your family in prayer regardless, God bless you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

God bless you and your family! Do you attend a local church and, if so, have you reached out to the staff/pastor(s) there for advice? They may be able to help, if not with direct counseling than at least with a referral (not to mention prayer and encouragement).

Are you able to live separately from them? God wouldn't want you to abandon your family, but that doesn't mean you have to live with them every day and expose yourself to constant strife.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  106

13 hours ago, Ambella said:

my family fights nearly every day, we have always done this, we fight about everything and anything. its like we're addicted we can't stop, my sister Denise died in 2003 of stomach cancer. she was the one who stopped the fights, my grandma told me that God took her because she was tired of all the fighting. now im afraid the same thing will happen to my other sister bernice, she's only 36 my other sister was only 30 when she died. we need help, my mother has a mental illness but likes to start fights and arguements to get attention. i'm told that its not her fault its her mental illness, but if you knew her you would see its not a disability. i don't know what to do, i prayed that God would take bernice because our father went to prison when i was nine months old, we have never really had a mother. my sister berince has been taking care of the family since she was 12, my mom does have issues. she has been abused in many ways as a child, as an adult she's it hard to explain but we need prayer. I don't know what to pray for anymore. 

I am sorry Ambella that you are having to go through all this.  I will be praying for you and your family.  Tell your family of the gospel and keep praying for them, as you are already doing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,013
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

13 hours ago, Ambella said:

It is very difficult to fight with no comment :) 

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Do you think your family would agree to go to church with you? You need a very strong church that believes the word of God and believes in prayer and deliverance. More than anything else your family needs Jesus. I was able to get some unruly family members to come to church with me by offering to make lunch for everyone afterwards. If you can get them there and they're exposed to the love of God they will change!