kwikphilly

No Weapon Formed Against Us Thee Shall Prosper

68 posts in this topic

Blessings Brothers & Sisters

I want to ask you to pray with me.......the story would be quite long,may of you knew I went through quite an ordeal for 6 yrs after someone stole the deed to my home......on the 7th yr it was over,the deed came back to me,not without costing much more than I had,I had no debt until this person caused a domino effect of late fees,penalties & attorneys fees but in the end the Lord took us through it and to Him be the Glory!!! Well,Believe it or not I just got a notice (nearly 2 yrs later)that this woman now filed an appeal......this means she wants to go back to court to try to reach for straws.....can she acquire anything,I seriously doubt it but I certainly don't have the money for anymore Lawyers fees.......so,please-join me at the Throne of Grace

I'm asking that you pray this womans demons be bound & cast out,I'm also praying a hedge of thorns around her that  she cannot find her way to interfere in my life or anyone elses ,keep her from falling into the temptation of sin and evil desires to hurt others  and steal what is not hers(Hosea 2:5-7)     May her heart be softened to Receive the Word of God & Lord have Mercy on her soul in Jesus Precious Name  

Please pray I continue to focus on Jesus,let this not be a distraction to me and not to be upset nor let bitterness or resentment in,I rebuke it-help me to LOve this person and keep forgiveness in my heart ....to keep trusting my Lord,My God because I am daughter of the Most High God and NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER.....Your Will be done Lord-on earth as it is in Heaven!

Praying for you and this situation. Your heart is certainly in the right place. 

God Bless...

Joining you in prayer.

46 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I want to ask you to pray with me.......the story would be quite long,may of you knew I went through quite an ordeal for 6 yrs after someone stole the deed to my home......on the 7th yr it was over,the deed came back to me,not without costing much more than I had,I had no debt until this person caused a domino effect of late fees,penalties & attorneys fees but in the end the Lord took us through it and to Him be the Glory!!! Well,Believe it or not I just got a notice (nearly 2 yrs later)that this woman now filed an appeal......this means she wants to go back to court to try to reach for straws.....can she acquire anything,I seriously doubt it but I certainly don't have the money for anymore Lawyers fees.......so,please-join me at the Throne of Grace

I'm asking that you pray this womans demons be bound & cast out,I'm also praying a hedge of thorns around her that  she cannot find her way to interfere in my life or anyone elses ,keep her from falling into the temptation of sin and evil desires to hurt others  and steal what is not hers(Hosea 2:5-7)     May her heart be softened to Receive the Word of God & Lord have Mercy on her soul in Jesus Precious Name  

Please pray I continue to focus on Jesus,let this not be a distraction to me and not to be upset nor let bitterness or resentment in,I rebuke it-help me to LOve this person and keep forgiveness in my heart ....to keep trusting my Lord,My God because I am daughter of the Most High God and NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER.....Your Will be done Lord-on earth as it is in Heaven!

Amen!! Standing with you in prayer, Kwik!!!  Thank You, Father, for hearing this request ... Dear Heavenly Father, we know that You work all things for the good of those who love You and are called according to Your purpose... we glorify and lift up the name of Jesus in this situation! 

Standing in agreement with you! 

Praise God for this opportunity to glorify his name

7 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Praying for you!

Praying~!

Praying now

Praying that her intent to defraud you will be known to all.    I also ask OUR FATHER that the enemy may not steal Kwikie's joy, peace or love but that she may triumph in this in every way through You.  Thank you Jesus, that you said in the world we will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world".  Lord, the enemy has been trying in every diverse and twisted way to keep Kwikie from ministering here on Worthy as well as to her neighbors and friends.  Please make her even more effective through this.  Please continue to heal her and strengthen her through Your Word.  And please let her forbearance be known to all men.  I ask that you provide all her needs as well as all of Snow's that he also will know your overcoming joy.  Please remove this stress and this attack in such a way that they will not have to fight this battle at all, but to praise and thank you for the beauty of Your holiness.   Amen and amen!