No Weapon Formed Against Us Thee Shall Prosper

68 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Annette said:

Continuing to pray. Blessings :) 

My Grace.jpg

Amen.

22 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Annette

I can't begin to tell you what that  Scripture means to me personally,that single verse of Scripture has been emblazoned for the eyes of my heart to behold through the worst of times,the best of times & for all time.....

Thank you,Gods Blessed Assurance                                                                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you Kwik. I love it when a verse stands out and gives hope or reassurance in the situations that we are facing. Continuing to pray with you. Blessings :) 

Its funny but this world revolves around money,money,money     I found out why the courts did not dismiss the appeal,well it is the reason that was explained to me that makes the most sense    Just recently,perhaps the past 2 years or so-the courts have been denying motions to dismiss without giving any reason,which means you then have to file a "brief" with the courts.....in a case where an appeal is filed after the time you are permitted to do so it is pretty cut & dry,you missed your chance..you have 21 days to enter your request for an appeal,in this case it is two years later!!!! I asked my Attorney,"Since the court has denied the Motion to Dismiss & has not given a reason,why would they do that?"

To file an appeal,it is a mere $45 filing fee to the court   to file a Motion to Dismiss is also a filing fee of $45 to the court.....So the court has $90. But if they deny,then you have to file for transcripts,briefs etc and the court costs are $150. each.(both parties).....now the courts just increased the revenue by $450-$600. so you can hear "Case Dismissed".....imagine that? Now that makes sense to me and I am told that is what they've been doing.....Florida does not have any other revenue besides tickets,courts,fines etc.....no wonder they've always said"Come to Florida on Vacation & leave on Probation"    It was a very popular saying when spring break was big here.......

So even when you are innocent anyone can drag you into court and it costs you a fortune,we live in an upside down world where everything is backwards,I look forward to the New Heaven & the New Earth when everything will be as it was always supposed to be in the first place without evil in it.......thats why we have to keep running the GOOD race & keep our eyes on the Prize..."Oh Lord,forgive them,they know not what they do"    If the wicked had any fear of the Lord or could imagine the consequence of their actions they would not dare to do the things they do for the love of money.....

King James Bible
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?                         Mark 8:36

I am very fearful for these lost souls,it deeply saddens me                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

Praying~!

Continuing to pray!

How's everything going now?

How it going? Well,it seems to get worse by the hour Brother but I've gotta stand on my Position of Victory and  stay focused on Jesus......there are many distractions,the enemy is relentless & I just keep getting bombarded with attack.....I guess that means I'm doing a Good Job for the Kingdom,Praise Jesus! I do appreciate the prayers,I'm praying for some personal things,puzzling things that I'm not sure how to deal with,,,seeking GodS Wisdom....Jesus Heart & Mind