kwikphilly

No Weapon Formed Against Us Thee Shall Prosper

Blessings Annette

You are a real encourager,I do know that is a Gift from God Almighty-we share that treasure .....its such a Joy to lift others up and LOVE them to LIFE!!!!! I'm being attacked at a most difficult time Sister,its the enemy's modus operandi....".hit em hard from all directions when they are most vulnerable"    It's not anything new,its just eye opening right now,I'm wondering if my work is finished here and I've just gotten comfortable ....it's easy enough to log off when the going get's tough and I'm ready for battle........I'm sure David asked "Where do you want me Lord God?"    

And David inquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.      1 Samuel 30:8

1 Samuel 23:2
So David inquired of the LORD, saying, "Shall I go and attack these Philistines?" And the LORD said to David, "Go and attack the Philistines and deliver Keilah."

2 Samuel 2:1
Then it came about afterwards that David inquired of the LORD, saying, "Shall I go up to one of the cities of Judah?" And the LORD said to him, "Go up." So David said, "Where shall I go up?" And He said, "To Hebron."

2 Samuel 5:23
When David inquired of the LORD, He said, "You shall not go directly up; circle around behind them and come at them in front of the balsam trees.

Therefore David inquired again of God; and God said unto him, Go not up after them; turn away from them, and come upon them over against the mulberry trees.(1 Chronicles 14:14

I need Direction Sis.......battles are everywhere..which ones are for me ,do I stay,do I go.......

God is so Good Annette,I'm hit from every direction and yet I know without a shadow of doubt that "No weapon formed against me shall Prosper".....I am Stronger now than yesterday & the day before & the year before and every attack only makes us Stronger,Wiser ,growing & growing,trusting & trusting......but "obedience" is now my question......"Lord,shall I pursue after this troop?Have I recovered all & now which way will you send me......or am I where you want me?"

I don't know if that makes any sense to you but thats where I am ,lol                    God Bless you & thank you                 Love<Kwik

24 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Annette

You are a real encourager,I do know that is a Gift from God Almighty-we share that treasure .....its such a Joy to lift others up and LOVE them to LIFE!!!!! I'm being attacked at a most difficult time Sister,its the enemy's modus operandi....".hit em hard from all directions when they are most vulnerable"    It's not anything new,its just eye opening right now,I'm wondering if my work is finished here and I've just gotten comfortable ....it's easy enough to log off when the going get's tough and I'm ready for battle........I'm sure David asked "Where do you want me Lord God?"    

I need Direction Sis.......battles are everywhere..which ones are for me ,do I stay,do I go.......

God is so Good Annette,I'm hit from every direction and yet I know without a shadow of doubt that "No weapon formed against me shall Prosper".....I am Stronger now than yesterday & the day before & the year before and every attack only makes us Stronger,Wiser ,growing & growing,trusting & trusting......but "obedience" is now my question......"Lord,shall I pursue after this troop?Have I recovered all & now which way will you send me......or am I where you want me?"

I don't know if that makes any sense to you but thats where I am ,lol                    God Bless you & thank you                 Love<Kwik

Praying God guides and guards you.

Praying. May God guide you.

21 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Annette

Thank you Kwik for sharing what you are going through. It means a lot to me, and I appreciate it, as well as your encouragement. 

There have been many times in life when I have been faced with situations that I would never have chosen to go through on my own. I don't think any of us do, right? And many of them are ongoing battles. There are a number of things that come to mind when I am in these decisions as to how best to respond.

Like you, I spend time in prayer and the Word. Then I pray for peace in my heart regarding the situation. Whether that decision is hard or not to follow, I know that if I have that peace that can only come from the Lord, that really helps me. At times, it has meant that in tough situations I have spoken up and in other situations have left it to God. So, at times I make that decision that seems right, and if I have a peace as I pursue it, I continue with it. If not, I can change my approach. I think of how excited I am when, as a parent, I see my children grow. So, when my daughter begins to learn to walk, instead of discouraging her when she falls down, I am there to pick her up and let her try again Likewise, I think God is there for us, ready to pick us up when we do make mistakes and encourage us to keep on trying and trusting Him. 

There have been situations that are ongoing and at times, it would be easy to give up.I recently read a story, which you may have too, talking about someone who goes to see how metal is refined. She sees the metal being tested and heated. In asking the man, how he knows when the metal is right. The answer is simple when the master can see his reflection in the metal. Likewise, I think that God is working in each of us so that in time we are better able to reflect others to Him.

Not sure this helps. Just sharing my experience. :) I will continue to pray.

F_A_I_T_H.jpg

Eph 6:10  Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of his might.

Eph 6:11  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Eph 6:12  For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world’s rulers of the darkness of this age, and against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Eph 6:13  Therefore put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and, having done all, to stand.   To me this means that we are to hold the ground.  We are the ground troops.  We must keep our heads low and in prayer as the battle goes on around us.  

and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;  Eph 6:18  with all prayer and requests, praying at all times in the Spirit, and being watchful to this end in all perseverance and requests for all the saints:

Until God tell you differently, just hold the ground, cling to God's Word, pray in the Spirit, and intercede for other believers as you are led.  

2Co 4:7  But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.  2Co 4:8  We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair;  2Co 4:9  persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;  2Co 4:1  always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.   2Co 4:11 For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.  

Give your property and all you have to Jesus.  It is His problem.  

Praise God!  He is our victory!

How's everything going now?