IGNORED

DEMON FAITH: CAN IT SAVE?

DEMON FAITH: CAN IT SAVE?

by Harold Vaughan 

Catchy title isnt it?!

Well now that I have your attention ,I want you to take a look at this eye opening article.  I wanted to share it with you because :

I have witnessed  people that are convinced certain people in their lives are christians when those same people have said things that the spirit indwelling could never say!  Those same people who think they know Christ would never stay in a religion where Christ is not GOD and where Christ and God do not line up with the bible. Test the spirits my brothers and sisters. Not everyone who says Jesus is the son of God  is a christian...... p.s  plz dont respond to my lil introduction but to the article itself. Thank you 

[EDIT} Please do respond in the line of thinking that I have put forth with the article as proof to what you yourself have heard  others in false faiths say or perhaps relay a story you would like to tell. Perhaps you have just had an epiphany!  My purpose for posting is a means to teach and help others to NOT fall for the trap. I hope I have relayed what is on my heart.  Thank you :) 

I posted some of what the article consists of.  You can find the rest of it on the website . This is only half of this very needed word for today.  Link provided below.

"THE DISTURBING FAITH OF DEMONS

The faith of demons is disturbing because it so closely resembles the type of faith displayed in popular Christianity. It’s disturbing because it’s orthodox, but dead. In fact, demons believe in every fundamental doctrine of Biblical Christianity.

DEMONS BELIEVE IN THE DEITY OF JESUS CHRIST (WHICH IS BETTER THAN THE LIBERALS!)

When the Lord Jesus entered a synagogue an evil spirit cried out, “I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God” (Mark 1:23-24). Another demon cried out with a loud voice, “What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God” (Mark 5:7). There are no neo-orthodox demons! I cannot find in the Gospels where any demon denied the deity of Christ. They are as certain as the Apostles that Jesus is God.

DEMONS BELIEVE JESUS IS THE WAY OF SALVATION (WHICH IS BETTER THAN THE MAJOR DENOMINATIONS)

Possessed with a spirit of divination, a girl followed Paul and cried saying, “These men are servants of the most high God, which show us the way of salvation” (Acts 16:16-17). In Mark 3 we read of unclean spirits who fell before Jesus saying, “Thou art the Son of God” (vs. 11). “Son of God” is the redemptive title of Jesus, the Savior of mankind! This is the same confession Peter made when he said, “Thou are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”"

http://www.christlifemin.org/home/blog/articles/demon-faith-can-it-save/

Blessings :) 

24 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I'm glad Jesus died for mankind. No matter how much the demons believe it avails nothing as there is no promise for demons except that they will one day experience their eternal doom.

I think we all know demons experience eternal fire and brimstone. That wasnt what the article is about Yowm.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Not everyone who says Jesus is the son of God  is a christian

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?" - Matthew 7:15-16

"A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit." - Matthew 7:18

“I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God” (Mark 1:23-24). Another demon cried out with a loud voice, “What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God” (Mark 5:7). There are no neo-orthodox demons! I cannot find in the Gospels where any demon denied the deity of Christ. They are as certain as the Apostles that Jesus is God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

The quick answer is no, never.  Though they know Jesus is the Son of God, they do not lead anyone to Him, they lead everyone away from Christ and His salvation. 

As a side note for the OP not wanting people to reply to their opening comment, may I suggest that if you don't want anyone to reply, don't post something.  This is a discussion forum and what you present can be responded to.

I fixed the link.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Demons know that Jesus is real.They know He exists. What they lack is saving faith. They are not trusting in Christ alone for eternal salvation. They WANT to be Christ. (God)

4 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

But your title is misleading.

Demon Faith.

False advertising, both in the title of the thread and the article.  James tells us that demons believe in Jesus.  What he also tells us, through the rest of the chapter is that demons are condemned because they believe, but they do not have faith.

Belief gets you nothing without faith.  Belief is not the most important component when it comes to salvation, faith in the Promise is.  Plenty of people believe in God.  Plenty of people believe in Jesus.  Those beliefs are useless if faith does not accompany that belief.

I didnt title it. I dont think it is misleading or false advertising! In fact it isnt false or anything you have said! There are many faiths in this world and only one SAVES. So yes,  the false faiths are DEMON FAITHS because they are rooted in evil!  Everyone has some kind of faith. We are either placing our faith in Christ or we are placing our faith in ourselves, science, satan, etc 

If one is not reborn of the spirit, who exactly are they walking with? DEMONS. Familiar spirits posing as [a] jesus. 

The article uses several scriptures to  explain the title. 

Many people do say the things like the demons did in scripture. Are they  saved? They say these things to deceive naive christians.  We have satanists, obvious false faiths (JW< LDS< RC) , wiccans who say they are good witches, I could go on and on but I hope you get the point! 

Like I said in my preface, there will always be something that doesnt fit that will tip us off to the deception. We have to be listening and praying!!  We must practice our discernment and ask questions. We have to be wise as the serpent and ask the RIGHT questions! 

Demons believe! I say this all the time when people tell me they "believe" .

Faith w/o works is dead indeed but a false faith will always have a GLARING DECEPTION . All we need do is be listening for it. Discernment takes practice. Sometimes the error  is obvious and sometimes it is clothed in pure white :) 

12 hours ago, Yowm said:

You missed my point by a million miles.

Jesus became man and thus redeemed mankind. He did not become an angel, so there was no promise of redemption for the fallen angels. Yes, demons believe God is One but do not have saving faith or trust because they have no One to trust.

No Yowm, you missed the point by a million miles! There is no reason for you to be rude to me!  

The whole point of my posting this thread is because I do not want christians to be fooled by liars who save they are walking with Christ . Did you read my preface? Did you read the article? Please respond accordingly.

5 hours ago, OneLight said:

The quick answer is no, never.  Though they know Jesus is the Son of God, they do not lead anyone to Him, they lead everyone away from Christ and His salvation. 

As a side note for the OP not wanting people to reply to their opening comment, may I suggest that if you don't want anyone to reply, don't post something.  This is a discussion forum and what you present can be responded to.

I fixed the link.

Is it fair for you to say that I dont want anyone to reply? I never said that.

Maybe I didnt  convey my line of thinking properly,idk?!  I mainly posted this article because I came acorss it one day after witnessing christians being fooled by others saying they are christians when there was one glaring thing about that person that pointed to the fact that they could NOT be walking with Christ.

How did you fix the link? I dont understand

3 hours ago, Swords99 said:

Demons know that Jesus is real.They know He exists. What they lack is saving faith. They are not trusting in Christ alone for eternal salvation. They WANT to be Christ. (God)

I guess what I was looking for is for people to respond in kind to the point I was trying to make using the content of the article as a guide.

I posted this to open a discussion about the fact that people are being fooled . Christians are being fooled because they have poor discernment and they are not listening to what the deceivers are saying. Many come in the name of the LORD but are they in HIM?  Im not sure if you did or not read the article but I dont  think people are actually reading my preface and the whole article. 

Thank you for commenting.