• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1986

Shalem, just thought I would share some of the things the Spirit of truth has given to me. This will a bit of a rough draft as I am not ready to elaborate.  

Revelation 2:9-10

I know your works, and the affliction, and the poverty; but you are rich. And I know the evil speaking of those saying themselves to be Jews, and they are not, but are of the synagogue of Satan. Do not at all fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw you into prison, so that you may be tried; and you will have affliction ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. 

A while ago, sometime in 2013, I had a vivid and what seemed to be guided dream that started off with me outside facing the front of a huge whole in a wall that had been made known to me as a prison camp. As I looked around outside I could see beings of this world (not of truth) paralyzed or shut down. All of a sudden, being inside, I involuntarily yelled something like "lets go!" as if to tell every one captured to escape. All of the people captured there seemed to have made it out. The only reason I am sharing this is that glory of truth be revealed, as I have never really put this out there as a writing at least. I will come back to this later for editing. Glory of unity in truth to all. Holy Spirit.

Matthew 17:20

And Yahshua said to them, Because of your unbelief. For truly I say to you, If you have faith as a grain of mustard, you will say to this mountain, Move from here to there! And it will move. And not a thing shall prevail over you. Glory of truth be with all. 

I trust to post this message here as the people on this forum, for the most part, seem to have a sense of maturity of truth in them. 

Has anyone else had similar visions?

Spirit of truth. 

Edited by Nabi Mikhael