MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

It boggles my mind as to why these muslims are allowed to be here.  Want jihad?  Go back to whatever cesspool muslim country your ancestors came from and open your big mouth there.  You'll only do it once.  I hope the SS pays this piece of islamic garbage a visit.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/06/linda-sarsour-calls-jihad-against-president-trump-administration

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It is.

Guest shiloh357
28 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

It boggles my mind as to why these muslims are allowed to be here.  Want jihad?  Go back to whatever cesspool muslim country your ancestors came from and open your big mouth there.  You'll only do it once.  I hope the SS pays this piece of islamic garbage a visit.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/06/linda-sarsour-calls-jihad-against-president-trump-administration

She needs to be deported and if she is a citizen, her citizenship needs to be revoked.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

This woman has a history of saying 'interesting' things.  From May of this year:

Linda Sarsour Still Won't Own Up to Her Hateful Speech

Blessings,

-Ed

Edited by SavedByGrace1981

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

45 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Treason.

7 minutes ago, Davida said:

I agree.  She should be just absolutely crushed in the Media for inciting Terrorism - but pfft!  fat chance of that happening!

It's more likely she would get the CNN Terrorist of the Year award. 

21 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

She needs to be deported and if she is a citizen, her citizenship needs to be revoked.

I don't think the government can revoke citizenship unless the person is in another country.  But I wish they could.  She has the Constitutional right to free speech; she does NOT have the right to incite terrorism.  That is against the law.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I don't think the government can revoke citizenship unless the person is in another country.  But I wish they could.  She has the Constitutional right to free speech; she does NOT have the right to incite terrorism.  That is against the law.

Inciting terrorism needs to be a condition upon which a person can lose citizenship and then declared an enemy of the state.

51 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Inciting terrorism needs to be a condition upon which a person can lose citizenship and then declared an enemy of the state.

I agree it needs to be but at the moment it isn't.  It's unfortunate but also a protection for those of us who love the country but might mess up and do something we shouldn't.

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I agree it needs to be but at the moment it isn't.  It's unfortunate but also a protection for those of us who love the country but might mess up and do something we shouldn't.

Freedom of speech was meant by the founders  to be a protection to those who criticize government polices.  They envisioned freedom speech to mean that you can speak out against a policy, or activity of the government without fear of reprisal by the government.  What we have done is artificially broaden the definition of "free speech" to mean  way, way more than the founders intended, or what the Constitution actually says.

What she is doing is not protected.   Freedom of speech is not the freedom to say anything you want.  It is the freedom to voice your opinion without fear of punishment.  Calling for a Jihad on the president is outside the Constitution and is not inside the boundaries of free speech.