angels4u

Christians and witnessing in bars..

angels4u    9,009
2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Jesus didnt go anywhere or do  anything from his own imagination  or interpretation of scripture he went where the father sent him and to whom the father sent him. If you aresent by the Lord to testify in a bar you go. If you arn't you don't.

Amen,we should go where and whenever we hear the call,could be in so many di fferent situations!

kwikphilly    26,300

Amen Sis..... When I think back it sometimes blows my mind where Ive been,very surreal but it would have been impossible to do anything good by our own work or effort..... I know what you mean , the darkness is like a weight of great force( almost crushing) ... Cant let it distract you or frighten & discourage .... You have to do exactly what you did and remain focused on Jesus, the Word.... Then you have & bring His Peace..... I used to day to myself" okay, the Prince of Peace is here with me, in me and through me.... Praise Jesus

Love you Angels

angels4u    9,009
14 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Amen Sis..... When I think back it sometimes blows my mind where Ive been,very surreal but it would have been impossible to do anything good by our own work or effort..... I know what you mean , the darkness is like a weight of great force( almost crushing) ... Cant let it distract you or frighten & discourage .... You have to do exactly what you did and remain focused on Jesus, the Word.... Then you have & bring His Peace..... I used to day to myself" okay, the Prince of Peace is here with me, in me and through me.... Praise Jesus

Love you Angels

Amen and thank you God for that real peace which comes only from knowing you...

kwikphilly    26,300

Philippians 4:7King James Version (KJV)

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

:thumbsup::emot-heartbeat:

Denadii    73
On 7/8/2017 at 1:38 PM, missmuffet said:

I do not go into bars. I don't drink. I think it is best for a jail chaplain to witness to those in jail. There is a time and place for everything and I think that witnessing to those in jail and bars is not the best choice.

Mark 2:13-17

• Thumbs Up 1