mat007

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

This is definitely an interesting topic, to say the least, one I don't think I honestly have quite enough experience to really delve into, at least not personally (to my knowledge). I will say, though, that I can understand losing a bit of heart, and even having times of unbelief when warfare comes upon us or others, or when things straight up don't seem to be going in the right direction. But it helps remembering we aren't alone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYIn7SY8hZI&t=4s 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 11/4/2017 at 1:19 PM, Pudgenik said:

When a person first experiences depression it comes from prompting of the darkness.

Actually a number of people get depressed from a dietary deficiency.  Before 1950 many were relieved from depression for the rest of their lives when they were treated properly,  with no drugs, but by testing to see what was deficient.  It was very effective and inexpensive and nontoxic, unlike today (since 1960) .

Spiritual reasons can cause depression also.  The believers in the New Testament were set free from depression when they were healed by Jesus  - it is written they lived daily with continual (not temporary) righteousness, peace and joy.   This did not change with circumstances (like being beaten, arrested, imprisoned, and executed:  i.e. minor things) .....  This was lost testimony  long ago , around the 3rd or 4th century , when the 'church' became mostly a "form of religion" and people denied the truth.  (Jesus Power/ Healing/ Salvation),  but it is still truth, and still seen today where Jesus' Power is present.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.42
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:23 PM, simplejeff said:

Actually a number of people get depressed from a dietary deficiency.  Before 1950 many were relieved from depression for the rest of their lives when they were treated properly,  with no drugs, but by testing to see what was deficient.  It was very effective and inexpensive and nontoxic, unlike today (since 1960) .

Spiritual reasons can cause depression also.  The believers in the New Testament were set free from depression when they were healed by Jesus  - it is written they lived daily with continual (not temporary) righteousness, peace and joy.   This did not change with circumstances (like being beaten, arrested, imprisoned, and executed:  i.e. minor things) .....  This was lost testimony  long ago , around the 3rd or 4th century , when the 'church' became mostly a "form of religion" and people denied the truth.  (Jesus Power/ Healing/ Salvation),  but it is still truth, and still seen today where Jesus' Power is present.

That is something .    Our diets sure do cause problems and build up of toxins are bad .

I guess due to PORK is so high in toxins.   I better quit that for good.    

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 7/11/2017 at 3:03 PM, Traveler said:

What you have run into is the new tactics that the kingdom of Satan has started to employ. This was prophesied in the book of Daniel. It is because of this new tactic that Satan believes that they will be able to gain the upper hand.

What is happening is this;

The kingdom of Satan has many legions. Each legion is specialized in the work it does. One will be dedicated to a specific kind of persecution, another to a specific form of physical ailment, another to a specific form of deception, another to a specific form of delusion and so the list goes on into its thousands. Each legion is formed into specific chains where the one legion builds upon the work of the other until a form of bondage is achieved.

When the saint realizes that there is a demon at work he will pray against it and cast it out. That demon will leave because it has to but will be immediately replaced by another from the same legion. This is done over and over while the saint becomes exasperated and starts to question their own faith or authority in Christ.

There are two ways to deal with this, Keep casting out until you plough through a thousand odd demons which is a marathon or you go up the lines to the demon that is giving the order to harass and bind the demon in oversight from giving the order to the legions below. You will have to bind in all hemispheres because the other trick is to bring in a legion from another fresh grouping and start all over again with a new singular in a position of oversight. 

A time is coming where only those that know what is happening behind the sceins will have any success in combating this.

This is fantastic advice, right here.

More often than not, this is the principle layout of a spiritual attack. You're not dealing with just one demon, but many. Once you deal with one, another instantly replaces it. This isn't easy to notice, so most assume their prayer or tactics are having zero effect. It is of vital importance that you continue, and be certain that you are having an effect. Be patient and confident in your connection with God.

Oftentimes they come in particular numbers. 3, 6, 9 and 13 are known favorites. If you try and banish/jail them in these numbers, you can succeed in nabbing them all at once. But if you focus on the wrong number, it doesn't have much effect. I rarely use this approach, but many are sensitive enough to intuit their numbers, and are able to take care of the entire group in an instant.

I just wanted to add one more point to this topic. Yes, oftentimes a demon is in charge of an attacking unit, but it can also be led by a HUMAN. They don't get much publicity, but there are a vast number of darker individuals who are not only aware of demon, but have been raised and trained to unleash them upon others. These include Satanists, occultists, numerous Freemasons and so on.

If your persecution is suddenly quite strong, it may be due to someone in your proximity. Look around: is there anyone staring at you? Did you just walk past someone with a dirty look, a bad vibe?

Maybe you appeared a good snack for their minions? Maybe your soul is shining a little too bright, and it's annoying to their sensibilities?

Unfortunately, these individuals don't need to be near you to do this. The nature of magic, both dark and light, works purely through intention and connection. All they need is your face in their mind. It took many years of trial and error, plus conferring with other spiritual warriors, to learn about our Enemy and their common tactics.

Fortunately, if someone is connecting to you, you can use that same connection to reach them. Feel into God and sincerely ask that he "heal" the individual who has decided to persecute you, and to lend any angels willing to help aid your cause. This "healing" can be intensely vigorous and rough for those who are darkest, and it will not feel very comfortable for them. If you desire it strongly enough, and tune in to the frequency of God intently enough, you will drive them off.

There are a million ways to deter and nullify these attacking parties... but this post has gotten long enough, I think.

In any case, I thank you, Traveler, for sharing this very important advice. The key point to take away: when under assault, locate the leader and deal with it. Physical or non-physical, this is the only way you can end it for good. Or at least, for this particular instance.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Huh. Looks like a pretty comprehensive list. Though it's been a good few millennia... I wonder how some of these look in a modern sense? Have any changed? Maybe new ones have been added? New functions, new paths to subvert God and those who seek Him.

I will say, there are indeed hordes of humans pretending to offer "Love and Light", and who claim to be religious or "spiritual", when they are in fact dark individuals who energetically prey on the unsuspecting. I've met plenty, and walked away feeling gross.

From yoga instructors to health advocates to crystal enthusiasts, not to mention many of the most diehard "Christians". If the media promotes them, it's all the more likely they're not what they claim to be.

Even if someone is telling you precisely what you want to hear, you've got to listen to your heart and confer with God. Does this person make you nervous, or sick? If they do, you might have a fraudster of the worst sort on your hands.

If you're ever uncertain, look them deep in the eye. A normal person's eyes will have little effect on you, but an individual who is involved in dark practices will have eyes that make you uncomfortable. They are the window to the soul, after all. They'll appear a little "wild", or have an odd gleam or sharpness to them. Strange as it sounds, I and others have noticed this time and time again. Apparently engaging in dark ritual has physical effects on one's body?

Those who are not sensitive to others' hearts will find themselves in a real rut, especially in these trying times. It will be hard to know who to trust, and who is ultimately undermining you spiritually. Knowing good from bad isn't as murky as modern media makes it seem, with its likable villains and troubled protagonists. It can be quite black and white, but only if you learn to read another's heart with your own.

I wish more churches taught these skills.