• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:33 AM, fixerupper said:

People have been saying that for decades.  There's no global government or global dictator coming.  You tell people the Pope will head up a global religion, but where's the evidence?  I've asked people over a dozen times to show the scriptural evidence for this pipe dream.  Nobody has ever quoted ONE verse! 

The UN and the Pope will have NOTHING to do with end-time prophecy.  I hope your book is a flop because not one word is true in the above quote.  Catholicism isn't the bad guys the Protestant's make them out to be.  Islam is.  Altar boys aren't flying jet planes into skyscrapers, or blowing themselves up in cafe's and market places, Muslim's are. Many Catholics are true believers and have their rightful place in the body of Christ regardless of what you think.  You've been deceived by the many whose footsteps you're following in.

There's no global religion coming.  What in the world makes people think that all of the world's religions would unite?  What makes you think that such a smorgasborg of religion would ever materialize on the planet and actually work out?  I know! It's what you've been taught for decades and you just can't break away from it!  Show me where this "one world religion" united by the Pope is found in your bible!  Show people the verses you 'globalist' use to support it!

That's not what Jesus said!
Rev. 3: 15-16  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.   So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

That too is a pipe dream that began by dispensationalist that people have trouble getting away from.  There's no seven year covenant that gets broken in the middle.  I as a futurist reject Daniel's 70th week.  There's no 7 year covenant.  Why would the prophecy of “seventy weeks indicate anything but 70 sequential weeks?  Why would this biblical time period of 70 weeks start, then stop at what the experts call a 'gap,' and then start up again some 2000 years later?  If that's the case then the week following the 69th week really isn't the 70th week since there's a 2000 year gap!  The passage doesn't mention anything about tribulation, an anti-Christ, or the rebuilding of a temple, or animal sacrifices.  The passage in verse 25 and 26 speak about the Messiah.  So grammatically speaking it makes no sense that verse 27 would suddenly completely change into speaking about the anti-Christ.  The Messiah being “cut off" is referring to Christ’s death.

I think you're misinterpreting the verse.  ALL people would be killed, not just Christians, if it were not FOR THE SAKE OF CHRISTIANS.

That's what I call perverting God's Word because in verse 27 the 'parousia' is mentioned...in verse 29.... Immediately after the tribulation of those days... And in verse 30 Jesus says, 

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:" 

And in verse 31, "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds"

It's all the same big guy!  It all takes place at the end of tribulation.  It doesn't matter if somethings are a few days apart.  The rapture happens at the second coming.  You guys add and complicate this way too much!  So please, stop with the fabrications!

What you need it a sensible hermeneutic.  It's so easy to fabricate without one.  It doesn't matter if there are differences.  Those differences don't mean there are two different events.  You need to realize that not every author recorded everyting the same way.  They're not going to record the events exactly the same or mention the exact same things.  It's not that they are different events, just that they are recorded by different people. You've been fooled.  In the real world, everybody records witnessing the same event somewhat differently.

You've missed the clue by adding artificial ingredients!  That statement is all bad hermeneutics, and you've created your own stumbling block.  "What does it matter if the wrath of God is, or isn't mentioned?"  Why fabricate and differenciate between "the second coming" and "the sign of the Son of man/gathering of His elect" when the parousia is mentioned in the text!?"  It doesn't give you the right to fabricate anything out of it.  How do you come up with this stuff?  Mathew 24 is about all the events culminating at the end of the age!

What a bunch of green balony!  

I think you're confusing the gathering with the separation of the sheep and goats.  I understand your mode of fabricating things is similar to the way pretribulationist do it.  Your hermeneutic amounts to quoting scripture and then expressing your beliefs.  On the surface, and to the typical Christian, it looks like good hermeneutics, but it's not.  

How do you come up with....

"The Pope of Rome working with the UN in establishing a one world government and religion."

You've complicated things and all I see is a new and improved version of an old theory with your own added twist and turns.  

You understand my mode of fabricating things is similar to the way pretribulationist's do it?  That's a good one. :laugh: 
Maybe they rubbed off on me, since I used to be one?

Wow!  I didn't think this would ruffle many feathers, but it looks like I got yours at every turn!  We just may disagree at every turn.  Not to worry, my friend, I think that's a good thing, very good!

Rock on! 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:05 AM, fixerupper said:

Why don't you step up to the plate and instead of just "saying so" show me how you arrive at that conclusion!  There's is no FALSE CHRISTIAN HERESY coming.  I know the Church likes to demonize itself, but maybe you guys should do your homework before you condemn your own religion.

The word "Church" should never be joined with Catholicism.  Cult would be much more accurate, since the Roman's hijacked the true Church that was born in Jerusalem, and they have another way (not the way) of doing things.  By the way, you might be thankful to them for their pagan holidays, but I'm certainly not. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/11/2017 at 7:58 PM, fixerupper said:

I wish I could say "thanks for the detailed reply."
What's really ironic is that you say there's going to be a global government and one global religion united by the Pope through the UN.  So what happens?

I say NO SUCH THING. I say the RCC angle is wrong as well as the ISLAM ANGLE.

Both are wrong, the Anti-Christ will destroy all Religions, and demand worship via dictator status.

You need to get what I say straight.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

9 hours ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

You understand my mode of fabricating things is similar to the way pretribulationist's do it?  That's a good one. :laugh: 
Maybe they rubbed off on me, since I used to be one?

Wow!  I didn't think this would ruffle many feathers, but it looks like I got yours at every turn!  We just may disagree at every turn.  Not to worry, my friend, I think that's a good thing, very good!

Rock on! 

I said that because you're taking things that are, or are not, mentioned in the context of one rapture passage, and fabricating things out of it BECAUSE those things 'are or are not' mentioned between in other rapture passages.  I said,,

"It doesn't matter if there are differences.  Those differences don't mean they are two different events. You need to realize that not every author recorded everyting the same way.  They're not going to record the events exactly the same or mention the exact same things.  It's not that they are different events, just that they are recorded by different people." 

Edited by fixerupper

8 hours ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

The word "Church" should never be joined with Catholicism.  Cult would be much more accurate, since the Roman's hijacked the true Church that was born in Jerusalem, and they have another way (not the way) of doing things.  By the way, you might be thankful to them for their pagan holidays, but I'm certainly not. 

I have no problems with Catholicism.  Whether you like it or not many of them are you're brothers and sisters in Christ.  I have more problems with Protestants.  I have more respect for Catholics, JW'S, Mormons, and SAD'S than I do you and your Protestant affiliates. Protestant's have done more to hurt the cause of Jesus Christ and you're proof! Protestants have divided into hundreds of different groups and claim they all have the truth, and few of them has anything good to say about others in the faith.  

So I suppose you're the one I should ask.

Where do you find this, "global government and one global religion united by the Pope through the UN?"

RM never answered my questions about The EU and Rome.  He just rattles off what he believes and  NEVER gives me scriptural reasons for it.

Edited by fixerupper

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I say NO SUCH THING. I say the RCC angle is wrong as well as the ISLAM ANGLE.

Both are wrong, the Anti-Christ will destroy all Religions, and demand worship via dictator status.

You need to get what I say straight.

I was mistaken.  I know what RT believes and pretty much WHY he believes it.  You on the other hand, haven't given the forum ONE reason why you believe what you believe.  All you ever do is tell us WHAT you believe.  

So what I would like to see is how and where you support this scripture...

"The Anti-Christ will destroy all Religions, and demand worship via dictator status."

Where do you see a global dictator?  Where do you see the anti-Christ destroying ALL religions? And how is one man going to accomplish such a thing?

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Islam is the Lord's target in the prophecies ....OT and NT

Study your Bible

12 hours ago, fixerupper said:

I was mistaken.  I know what RT believes and pretty much WHY he believes it.  You on the other hand, haven't given the forum ONE reason why you believe what you believe.  All you ever do is tell us WHAT you believe.  

So what I would like to see is how and where you support this scripture...

Where do you see a global dictator?  Where do you see the anti-Christ destroying ALL religions? And how is one man going to accomplish such a thing?

Contraire mon frère, I have threads up that state my beliefs brought forth by scriptures. Not by conjectures.

3 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Contraire mon frère, I have threads up that state my beliefs brought forth by scriptures. Not by conjectures.

Why is it you just can't give me a brief explanation of...

Where you find a global dictator?  Where you see the anti-Christ destroying ALL religions? And how one man going to accomplish such a thing?

Edited by fixerupper

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

Why is it you just can't give me a brief explanation of...

Where you find a global dictator?  Where do you see the anti-Christ destroying ALL religions? And how one man going to accomplish such a thing?

Gladly. You see in our NSA, FBI, CIA currently what they are capable of, they are subverting a President with all of his powers. There is a building in Utah that holds every bit of Metadata that you or I have probably ever submitted via a telephone conversation or via the internet. They say they "just store" the data and never look at it, we think Obama used this data to spy on many peoples/used it as a political weapon. The problem is when you get a Dictator with these things in his control, he can use them to find all of his enemies, their address, their beliefs, etc. etc. He would be able to in one fell swoop overcome every adversary. This is just telling you how hes going to conquer all of his adversaries at ONE TIME. Its not the who, where, why etc. etc. That's coming. The Bible tells you its coming so why do you even ask IF/HOW/WHY? Nevertheless here goes.

There are Weapons coming shortly that we can only imagine, just like the Star Wars Defense System everyone laughed at in the 1980's, which have all come to pass, we will have automated lasers very shortly. So the Amo will be never ending. 

This European King will gain power via the EU, he will have a catastrophe on his hands because of all these Muslim Migrants and all of the Radical Islam, he will gain CRED by cracking down with a Heavy hand on these people and Radical Islam in the Middle East. He will solve the problems via force and everyone will look to this man as a "Brilliant Leader" even Israel, he will also solve money woes/issues, after all he is a man that Solves Conundrums and Riddles says Daniel ch. 8. (Understand Dark Sentences). 

So he rids the world of Radical Islam, then he creates an Agreement (Covenant) with MANY for 7 Years. So this is the European Union President. He controls all of Europe, seeing he has become so powerful I assume that Russia is weaker than the E.U. at this point in time. The Christian Church is Raptured so all that is left in the United States are Liberals, I think our country at that point becomes weak. (JMHO). There will probably be a World wide economic collapse, we are all living in Debt. This guy via Satan SOLVES these Kinds of Riddles. He will be viewed as a genius, Great Leader, and a problem solver who can be trusted, after all he destroyed Radical Islam, and told the Arab nations in no uncertain terms that this kind of nonsense will not be allowed.  He explains the 100's of millions of deaths or a Billion maybe more (When we are Raptured we DIE) as some kind of Plague, he no doubt tells everyone he has solved that problem also (A Lie of course). 

In this Agreement, Israel, all the Arab Countries and much of Northern Africa agree to allow this "Great Man" to be their sole protector, they all TRUST HIM, he takes care of their Security kind of like the USA took care of Japan and Germany, for 50 years and still do somewhat, just like we protect South Korea. NATO Protects Eastern Europe. This MAN will protect Israel from everyone and he will protect the Arabs from the Radical Muslims. He protects most of Northern Africa, and all of Europe. He has a vast Base to work from. IMHO, he will use some type of NSA Data Meta Center to gain all the knowledge he needs to come after those that oppose him in any manner, he will know his friends and foes, where they live, who their friends are, what places they frequent etc. etc. He will hit them all AT ONCE. He will take down all of his enemies, there will be none spared, he already has the Security of all of Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa in his hands, he might have to destroy some like Iran, but he will do this in a lightening fast move. He does this at the Midway point when Satan is cast down, no doubt Satan wants this man to wipe out Israel and to be worshiped as GOD. He places this in his heart. The First Seal is Broken, the Anti-Christ is allowed to come forth. He conquers with speed and with cruelty. He will kill every Religious person he even thinks might be a problem. There can be no Religions henceforth, HE IS GOD !! He will be worshiped as GOD !!

He murders 2 Billion people at this time, he is wiping out all Religions during the first Four Seals, including Christians who we see in Seal #5. Revelation 17 is happening at this very time, the Harlot is being JUDGED by God. The Harlot will be no more, no Religions will remain, save the worshiping of the BEAST/MAN as God, and God/Jesus will punish/destroy him at the END. Once this Beast takes power, the rest of the Progressives will fall in line World wide against the God of Heaven who has been raining down Plagues upon earth, now their mission is to destroy the God of Heaven. Thus they Gather at Armageddon to fight Israel and their God. Even the Kings of the East who were Conquered by this Tyrant 3.5 years earlier will join in, they are the Arab Nations, not China per se. So the European Union, the Beast and False Prophet, Northern Africans, and the Kings of the East (along with other nations) come against Israel and God at Armageddon, but they will be defeated of course.

The RCC angle is Wrong, a lie by Satan. The Islam Angel is wrong, another head fake by Satan. The Bible tells us this man is an Atheist, only an Atheist would call HIMSELF a God. This Tyrant would never be dumb enough to try and get Muslims to Worship him as GOD. This man would never try to get some RCC to go along with a Satanic plan to rule the Earth, especially when the Church is already Raptured. Any Church members remaining will have to explain why they missed the Rapture, the Anti-Christ will of course say it was a Great Epidemic of some kind, but its a lie. 

This man isn't going to try and go the Islam Angle, Satan is not that Stupid, he would never gain the CRED he needs with Europe and Israel, the true powers in the Region. He would never go with the RCC because he is an Atheist who hates God. (Could apply to Islam also). He has to gain the CRED of both Europe and the Middle East and most of the Saudis, Egyptians, etc. etc are tired of the Radical Muslims, as are Israel. The ONLY BRILLIANT PLAN, is to defeat the Radicals and gain the TRUST of the MASSES !! It so obvious what the play is. No one trying to come to power via the Muslim Angle will be given that chance, it just is not the smart play, and Satan is a MASTER at Chess. 

Edited by Revelation Man