• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

22 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Gladly. You see in our NSA, FBI, CIA currently what they are capable of, they are subverting a President with all of his powers. There is a building in Utah that holds every bit of Metadata that you or I have probably ever submitted via a telephone conversation or via the internet. They say they "just store" the data and never look at it, we think Obama used this data to spy on many peoples/used it as a political weapon. The problem is when you get a Dictator with these things in his control, he can use them to find all of his enemies, their address, their beliefs, etc. etc. He would be able to in one fell swoop overcome every adversary. This is just telling you how hes going to conquer all of his adversaries at ONE TIME. Its not the who, where, why etc. etc. That's coming. The Bible tells you its coming so why do you even ask IF/HOW/WHY? Nevertheless here goes.

There are Weapons coming shortly that we can only imagine, just like the Star Wars Defense System everyone laughed at in the 1980's, which have all come to pass, we will have automated lasers very shortly. So the Amo will be never ending. 

This European King will gain power via the EU, he will have a catastrophe on his hands because of all these Muslim Migrants and all of the Radical Islam, he will gain CRED by cracking down with a Heavy hand on these people and Radical Islam in the Middle East. He will solve the problems via force and everyone will look to this man as a "Brilliant Leader" even Israel, he will also solve money woes/issues, after all he is a man that Solves Conundrums and Riddles says Daniel ch. 8. (Understand Dark Sentences). 

So he rids the world of Radical Islam, then he creates an Agreement (Covenant) with MANY for 7 Years. So this is the European Union President. He controls all of Europe, seeing he has become so powerful I assume that Russia is weaker than the E.U. at this point in time. The Christian Church is Raptured so all that is left in the United States are Liberals, I think our country at that point becomes weak. (JMHO). There will probably be a World wide economic collapse, we are all living in Debt. This guy via Satan SOLVES these Kinds of Riddles. He will be viewed as a genius, Great Leader, and a problem solver who can be trusted, after all he destroyed Radical Islam, and told the Arab nations in no uncertain terms that this kind of nonsense will not be allowed.  He explains the 100's of millions of deaths or a Billion maybe more (When we are Raptured we DIE) as some kind of Plague, he no doubt tells everyone he has solved that problem also (A Lie of course). 

In this Agreement, Israel, all the Arab Countries and much of Northern Africa agree to allow this "Great Man" to be their sole protector, they all TRUST HIM, he takes care of their Security kind of like the USA took care of Japan and Germany, for 50 years and still do somewhat, and we protect South Korea. NATO Protects Eastern Europe. This MAN will protect Israel from everyone and he will protect the Arabs from the Radical Muslims. He protects most of Northern Africa, and all of Europe. He has a vast Base to work from. IMHO, he will use some type of NSA Data Meta Center to gain all the knowledge he needs to come after those that oppose him in any manner, he will know his friends and foes, where they live, who their friends are, what places they frequent etc. etc. He will hit them all AT ONCE. He will take down all of his enemies, there will be none spared, he already has the Security of all of Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa in his hands, he might have to destroy some like Iran, but he will do this in a lightening fast move. He does this it the Midway point when Satan is cast down, no doubt Satan wants this man to wipe out Israel and to be worshiped as GOD. He places this in his heart. The First Seal is Broken, the Anti-Christ is allowed to come forth. He conquers with speed and with cruelty. He will kill and Religious person he even thinks will be a problem. There can be no Religions henceforth, HE IS GOD !! He will be worshiped as GOD !!

He murders 2 Billion people at this time, he is wiping out all Religions during the first Four Seals, including Christians who we see in Seal #5. Revelation 17 is happening at this very time, the Harlot is being JUDGED by God. The Harlot will be no ore, no Religions will remain, save the worshiping of the BEAST/MAN as God, and God/Jesus will punish/destroy him. Once this Beast takes power, the rest of the Progressives will fall in World wide against the God of Heaven who have been raining down Plagues upon earth, now their mission is to destroy the God of Heaven. Thus they Gather at Armageddon to fight Israel and their God. Even the Kings of the East who were Conquered by this Tyrant 3.5 years earlier will join in, thy are the Arab Nations, not China per se. So the European Union, the Beast and False Prophet, Northern Africans, and the Kings of the East come against Israel and God at Armageddon, but they will be defeated. 

The RCC angle is Wrong, a lie by Satan. The Islam Angel is wrong, another head fake by Satan. The Bible tells us this man is an Atheist, only an Atheist would call HIMSELF a God. This Tyrant would never be dumb enough to try and get Muslims to Worship him as GOD. This man would never try to get some RCC to go along with a Satanic plan to rule the Earth, especially when the Church is already Raptured. Any Church members remaining will have to explain why they missed the Rapture, the Anti-Christ will of course say it was a Great Epidemic of some kind, but its a lie. 

This man isn't going to try and go the Islam Angle, Satan is not that Stupid, he would never gain the CRED he needs with Europe and Israel, the true powers in the Region. He would never go with the RCC because he is an Atheist who hates God. (Could apply to Islam also). He has to gain the CRED of both Europe and the Middle East and most of the Saudis, Egyptians, etc. etc are tired of the Radical Muslims, as are Israel. The ONLY BRILLIANT PLAN, is to defeat the Radicals and gain the TRUST of the MASSES !! It so obvious what the play is. No one trying to come to power via the Muslim Angle will be given that chance, it just is not the smart play, and Satan is a MASTER at Chess. 

RM,

I'M IMPRESSED. I asked for SCRIPTURAL EVIDENCE!  

The Bible tells us this man is an Atheist, only an Atheist would call HIMSELF a God.

That's a good one.  The man of sin man doesn't believe in god but calls himself god? 

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

55 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

RM,

I'M IMPRESSED. I asked for SCRIPTURAL EVIDENCE!  

That is what I gave you. Go read my threads with Scriptures. We don't have to cite chapters and verses if we know Scriptures. You should understand everything I said and what Scriptures apply. If you even read it.

55 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

That's a good one.  The man of sin man doesn't believe in god but calls himself god? 

You don't have to believe in a GOD to call yourself a GOD. The Bible says hes an Atheist then says he calls himself God, that is a GOOD ONE....I like it.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On 7/10/2017 at 8:33 AM, fixerupper said:

The UN and the Pope will have NOTHING to do with end-time prophecy.  I hope your book is a flop because not one word is true in the above quote.  Catholicism isn't the bad guys the Protestant's make them out to be.  Islam is.  Altar boys aren't flying jet planes into skyscrapers, or blowing themselves up in cafe's and market places, Muslim's are. Many Catholics are true believers and have their rightful place in the body of Christ regardless of what you think.  You've been deceived by the many whose footsteps you're following in.

This is truth.

There's no global religion coming.  What in the world makes people think that all of the world's religions would unite?  What makes you think that such a smorgasborg of religion would ever materialize on the planet and actually work out?  I know! It's what you've been taught for decades and you just can't break away from it!  Show me where this "one world religion" united by the Pope is found in your bible!  Show people the verses you 'globalist' use to support it!

Did you not read how the Beast and false prophet deceive the entire world - all but those whose names are written in the book? OF COURSE there will be a worldwide religion: the BEAST's religion. But you are right, the Beast will certainly NOT be the pope.

I as a futurist reject Daniel's 70th week.

You are mistaken here. There most certainly will be a 70th week in our future. John and Daniel told us of the last half of the week 7 different times and three different ways. Always remember: there is only ONE WAY to get to the second half of anything: that is through the first half. It is impossible to have a half of anything without first having a whole to divide into halves.

So please, stop with the fabrications!

ANY kind of a posttrib rapture is a fabrication. Paul's rapture will come before the Day of the Lord and as the trigger for that Day. And John tells us that DAY begins at the 6th seal.

On 7/11/2017 at 7:58 PM, fixerupper said:

Lucifer, 'THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR,' is behind the religion of ISLAM!

Truth.

Did you not read how the Beast and false prophet deceive the entire world - all but those whose names are written in the book? OF COURSE there will be a worldwide religion: the BEAST's religion. But you are right, the Beast will certainly NOT be the pope.

As of now, you're just saying so.  Show me how you arrive at the conclusion that the false prophet will deceive the entire world.

You are mistaken here. There most certainly will be a 70th week in our future. John and Daniel told us of the last half of the week 7 different times and three different ways. Always remember: there is only ONE WAY to get to the second half of anything: that is through the first half. It is impossible to have a half of anything without first having a whole to divide into halves.

Like I said,

Why would the prophecy of “seventy weeks indicate anything but 70 sequential weeks?  Why would this biblical time period start, then stop at what the experts call a 'gap,' and then start up again some 2000 years later?  If that's the case then the week following the 69th week really isn't the 70th week since there's a 2000 year gap!  The passage doesn't mention anything about tribulation, an anti-Christ, or the rebuilding of a temple, or animal sacrifices.  The passage in verse 25 and 26 speak about the Messiah.  So grammatically speaking it makes no sense that verse 27 would suddenly completely change into speaking about the anti-Christ.  The Messiah being “cut off" is referring to Christ’s death.

ANY kind of a posttrib rapture is a fabrication. Paul's rapture will come before the Day of the Lord and as the trigger for that Day. And John tells us that DAY begins at the 6th seal.

It does?  Where???

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

If post trib is a fabrication, I wonder what Jesus thinks of you perverting his words...

Immediately after the tribulation of those days ...And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:..And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Matthew 24 is all about Israel in the tribulation .... the 70th week decreed for the nation

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Matthew 24 is all about Israel in the tribulation .... the 70th week decreed for the nation

Mathew 24 has to do with the generation of people who witness the passing of the events Jesus spoke about.  It's Jesus' response to the disciples question,

1. When will these things be. (not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.)

2. What will be the sign of thy coming.
Jesus gave them dozens of signs in the chapter.  He returns for every believer, not jus Israel  NOT ONE Preterist has ever been able to explain how those thing have ever passed in 70 AD.  And not one pretribulationist has ever proven it's all about Israel....without a whole lot of distorted fabrications.

3. What will be the sign of the end of the world. (consummation of the age)

The chapter isn't specific to israel.

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"The chapter isn't specific to israel"

It is specific to Israel alone .... believe this

On 7/15/2017 at 9:53 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

After all, Daniel Himself said that the 70 weeks [of years] are for HIS PEOPLE.

On 7/14/2017 at 9:44 PM, fixerupper said:

As of now, you're just saying so.  Show me how you arrive at the conclusion that the false prophet will deceive the entire world.

Fixerupper, I am beginning to wonder if you have ever "fixed" anything! Did I say the "false prophet?" It will be both the Beast AND false prophet. Did you just overlook this verse?

Rev. 13: And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

On 7/14/2017 at 9:44 PM, fixerupper said:

Like I said,

Why would the prophecy of “seventy weeks indicate anything but 70 sequential weeks?  Why would this biblical time period start, then stop at what the experts call a 'gap,' and then start up again some 2000 years later?  If that's the case then the week following the 69th week really isn't the 70th week since there's a 2000 year gap!  The passage doesn't mention anything about tribulation, an anti-Christ, or the rebuilding of a temple, or animal sacrifices.  The passage in verse 25 and 26 speak about the Messiah.  So grammatically speaking it makes no sense that verse 27 would suddenly completely change into speaking about the anti-Christ.  The Messiah being “cut off" is referring to Christ’s death.

Does " For with God nothing shall be impossible" ring a bell with you? If God choose to insert a gap, who are we to say He cannot do such an thing? We have only the words written to go by. We see that Daniel Himself put "events" between the weeks [of years].

Do you remember the verse Jesus quoted about Him being anointed to heal the sick?

Isaiah 61: 1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,

Jesus ended His quote there. Why? Because there was a HUGE gap in time to the next part of this one verse!

and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

The day of vengeance is still ahead of us.

Fixerupper, I am beginning to wonder if you have ever "fixed" anything! 

I use to be pre-trib, I fixed that.  I use to believe in the RRE. UN/EU stuff until 1991 around the time of the first Iraq war.  I use to believe in a one world government, global dictator, and one world religion.  Why?  It's what everybody else believed.

When I started doing my own homework, my thinking changed and I decided to figure things out for myself.  So I came up with a hermeneutic that helps ME understand things better.  

The author actually has no intent when prophesying, all John did was record "what he perceived as seeing" is the way I understand the verse.

Did I say the "false prophet?" It will be both the Beast AND false prophet. Did you just overlook this verse?

My question was about the false prophet. 
Rev. 13: 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Does " For with God nothing shall be impossible" ring a bell with you? If God choose to insert a gap, who are we to say He cannot do such an thing? We have only the words written to go by. We see that Daniel Himself put "events" between the weeks [of years].

I you use the prop "For with God nothing shall be impossible" to support a 2,000 year gap theory you're just being a knuckle head.  It makes your case entirely moot because you saying God did the impossible by putting a 2,000 year gap in Daniel 9:26-27 and that's why you're right.

Prophecy was meant to fool you, but most times, you fool yourself.

So let me show you how some parts of a hermeneutic work.  Not that it it would ever change the mind of Lamad, but for the benefit of others too.

People believe in a one world government and religion because they misinterpret the word 'ALL, WORLD, and earth' in Revelation 13. The word ALL is used in 7-8 different ways and is quite a challenge to understand at times. 'Pas and holos' are the two most common words for ALL in the NT. 

Rev, 13:3b And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And ALL (holos) the world marveled and followed the beast.

HOLOS means...
all, whole, completely

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G3650&t=KJV
The word for ALL in verse 3 is 'holos.' If John wanted to imply the entire earth/world in verse three, he would have used the word 'kosmos' and NOT the word 'ge' which means...

1093. ge ghay contracted from a primary word; soil; by extension a region, 

Mathew 24 is a clasic example of interpretations gone wrong as it has three different words for both END and WORLD.  
Revelation 13:3 indicates "all the people in one region" I.E. The Arab world.

In support of a one world government and religion you quote...
Rev. 13: 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The word EARTH (ge) in v. 8 is the same word as WORLD in verse 3.

The word PAS (all) is used in verses 7, 8, 12, and 16.

When the word ge 9earth/world) is coupled with the word "PAS" (all) it definitely indicates a region.

13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all (pas) kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

13:8 And all (pas) that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

13:12 And he exerciseth all (pas) the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13:16  And he causeth all, (pas) both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

'PAS' doesn't imply the 'entirety of the whole'.   The "power that was given him" over people etc. include ONLY those individuals living with his kingdom and under his control.  He could impose a worldwide mark among Muslims somehow I suppose since their plan is a global islamic Caliphate.
"GE" (earth/world) Coupled wih the word "PAS," implies only the people within the region/kingdom of the anti-Christ.  The word ALL or 'pas' actually means, 'INDIVIDUALLY' or 'all' in a limited sense. The "power that was given him" over people etc. include ONLY those individuals living within his kingdom.  According to Vines,  

"When the word is used WITHOUT the article it means "every kind or variety."  Used with the article, it means the whole of one object. In the plural it signifies "the totality of the persons or things referred to." Used without a noun it virtually becomes a pronoun, meaning "everyone" or "anyone." In the plural with a noun it means "all."

"The whole of one object???" But the KJV doesn't use the article?   The 'object' is the kingdom of the anti-Christ and false prophet!  

So one would think that verse 16 reinforces the idea of a global imposition of the mark.  HOWEVER!  

The KJV made a mistake.  If you look at this in the Greek interlinear the ARTICLE IS USED 6 TIMES IN VERSE 16!  The KJV omitted it.  The verse should read like this...
"and is making all the little and all the great and the rich and the poor and the free and the slaves."  

Verse 16 implies that ALL people "both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave," within his REGIONAL empire and under his control will receive the mark,  NOT THE ENTIRE PLANET!