Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

What I am trying to show here, is that not all of Israel will be saved.  God's rest is during the millennial kingdom.  It is also a rest from the oppressor, the prince of darkness who is captured and bound for a thousand years. 

The remnants of Israel are specially chosen to be brought into the kingdom on earth during the thousand years.  Not all are chosen.  Of the chosen remnants, these will make up "the whole house of Israel". .....that Israel, the new Israel to come.

Isaiah 65:1   I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

(Gentiles)

Isaiah 65:2   I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;

(Israel)

Isaiah 65:3   A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;

Isaiah 65:4   Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;

Isaiah 65:5   Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

Isaiah 65:6   Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,

Isaiah 65:7   Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.

(God will measure them according to their deeds, what they had sown into their hearts is what they will reap.  They will miss out on all the good that is coming)

Isaiah 65:8   Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.

(a remnant will be saved)

Isaiah 65:9   And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

(the elect are those of the resurrection in this context, as they have inherited all, but this place God is speaking about will his servants DWELL.  There is a big difference, as the remnants have not inherited all yet....but will later)

Isaiah 65:10   And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.

(for my people that have sought me......these ones....and not for those who blasphemed God, who did not repent)

Isaiah 65:11   But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.

Isaiah 65:12   Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Isaiah 65:13   Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:

(remember the parable of Lazarus in Abrahams bosom?)

Isaiah 65:14   Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.

Luke 13:28   There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

(Obviously not all will be killed, but some will remain to know that they have missed out.  Cannot enter the kingdom's boundaries)

Revelation 21:24   And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
  Revelation 21:25   And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
  Revelation 21:26   And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
  Revelation 21:27   And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Isaiah 65:15   And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

Isaiah 65:16   That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.

Isaiah 65:17   For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

(Not yet, but shall....after the 1000 years)

Isaiah 65:18   But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Isaiah 65:19   And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

(The Lord will do this first)

Isaiah 65:20   There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

(There is still death in the kingdom, but they live a long blessed life. This is not the new heaven and earth yet, for in it will be no death)

Isaiah 65:21   And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

(remnants in the flesh, building houses, planting, eating,...having children)

Isaiah 65:22   They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

(The remnants of Israel are also God's elect.  Chosen for this purpose.  .....They live long lives, as the days of a tree, a hundred years)

Isaiah 65:23   They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

(they are multiplying, having children, becoming fruitful)

Isaiah 65:24   And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Isaiah 65:25   The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

I cannot wait to see all this!  What a beautiful vision for God's elect and for the nations who will witness.

Isaiah 10:20   And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

Isaiah 10:21   The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

Isaiah 10:22   For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/10/2017 at 9:37 PM, Sister said:

Isaiah 10:20   And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

Isaiah 10:21   The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

Isaiah 10:22   For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

ALL ISRAEL never meant ALL JEWS, it meant Israel as a Nation would be preserved. Zechariah 13 and 14 tells us 2/3 of the Jews will die. Only those that flee into the Wilderness will be kept safe. Nevertheless when the Anti-Christ is defeated, ALL ISRAEL will be Saved in that the Nation and its people will have been preserved. Those left will be ALL ISRAEL, and Jerusalem is where Jesus will set up his earthly Kingdom for 1000 years. 

Isaiah 10:20-34 and on into chapter 11 is the Anti-Christ (Assyrian) coming against Israel and God telling them very soon I will lift the burden/yoke of the Assyrian off of you. (Protects them in the Wilderness and defeats him.)

Edited by Revelation Man

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

The remnant of Israel are those we call the Lost Tribes. They will be reunited as a nation. It is this nation, the true Israel, that are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, into which Christians are adopted spiritually. Judah is but a fraction of these people. Ezekiel 37

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/18/2017 at 5:20 PM, Steven Heiss said:

The remnant of Israel are those we call the Lost Tribes. They will be reunited as a nation. It is this nation, the true Israel, that are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, into which Christians are adopted spiritually. Judah is but a fraction of these people. Ezekiel 37

Jeremiah 23:6   In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Hi Steven

I noticed there is Judah and Israel according to the flesh (bloodline), and then there is spiritual Judah, who will be the kings and priests. 

Those who will be saved at the 1st resurrection are the followers of Jesus, (the lion from the tribe of Judah), and will rule with Christ during the millennium, receiving the royal priesthood. 

1 Peter 2:9   But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

So this would make the saints spiritual Judah, the ones "saved", and the remnants of Israel shall "dwell" safely in the kingdom on earth which will consist of all the tribes.  These remnants have not claimed their inheritance yet, as the real inheritance is life everlasting, which will be given to them at the second resurrection, so during the 1000 yrs, they only dwell in the kingdom, whereas the saints have already "inherited" because they have received their change and can never die again.

Mark 10:31   But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

The point of this post, which I didn't really continue with, was to show that the remnants of Israel are chosen only by election, which means not all, but a few (only a remnant)....and from all generations. 

Romans 11:5   Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

And Ezekiel 37 is giving us a clue that the deceased remnants of the past, will be resurrected "in the flesh" to join their living brothers during the millennium.

I also was hoping to point out in this post, that the 144k are not the remnants of Israel, because these 144K follow the Lamb wheresoever he goes, which means they are Christians who have dedicated their lives to Christ, and followed him all the way, enduring all persecutions and afflictions for his name's sake. The remnants of Israel on the other hand are only given mercy at Christ's return when they are delivered from their enemies, and believe only because Christ has shown his glory and his power which cannot be denied by any one.  Nevertheless, Christ will save the remants for Israel's name sake, and this is when the veil will be taken off them.  On this day, the final day.

God bless

• 1 month later...

Christ will appear in the sky whilst the nations are fighting each other in Israel.

This appearing will stop that war.  Men will be afraid, they don't know what it is who has come.  They will not see it as Christ and his host, but will see a great light in the sky.  It will be evening.

The 3 frog like spirits that come out of the mouth of the Dragon, the FP, and the Beast... will be the words to gather all the armies to war this intruder.  They will be told to assemble in Meggido.

The Lamb descends to the Mt of Olives, to lure them in that direction.  All those armies come down from Meggido through the Valley of Hinnom (Jehoshaphat), surrounding the City of Jerusalem.  Their weapons are pointing east of the City however, because that's where the Lamb is. 

The Mt of Olives splits into three, creating valleys.  The remnants of Israel escape out of Jerusalem through this valley to safety.

Not ALL ISRAEL will be saved, but only those remnants who are chosen according to the "election of grace".  A remnant means only "a few".  Put all these remnants together, with the remnants of the past who will be brought up out of their graves (in the flesh) and the nation of Israel will be saved.  These will make up "all Israel". 

All these remnants are especially chosen.  They will multiply in the kingdom for a thousand years.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 7/10/2017 at 9:52 AM, Sister said:

What I am trying to show here, is that not all of Israel will be saved.  God's rest is during the millennial kingdom.  It is also a rest from the oppressor, the prince of darkness who is captured and bound for a thousand years. 

The remnants of Israel are specially chosen to be brought into the kingdom on earth during the thousand years.  Not all are chosen.  Of the chosen remnants, these will make up "the whole house of Israel". .....that Israel, the new Israel to come.

I agree with your understanding of the prophecies on this Sister. It's really unfortunate this will be happening. I wonder how many Israelis read the prophecies and are aware of what's ahead?

46 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

I agree with your understanding of the prophecies on this Sister. It's really unfortunate this will be happening. I wonder how many Israelis read the prophecies and are aware of what's ahead?

Hi Psalms, I am pretty sure they have no idea.