WalkingMyFishLikeABoss

Warning! Fish walking in to say hello! Warning!

47 posts in this topic

Welcome~!

I seek to amuse. ;):laugh: I mean come on, I walk my fish like a boss. Was there any doubt?

LOL.....I think your fish is adorable!    Nope,no doubt!                                                                God Bless,Kwik

Hello and welcome! I hope you are blessed in your time here. 

On 7/16/2017 at 7:05 AM, FresnoJoe said:

Welcome~!

Thank you Fresno. :) 

On 7/16/2017 at 11:12 AM, kwikphilly said:

LOL.....I think your fish is adorable!    Nope,no doubt!                                                                God Bless,Kwik

LOL Thanks. :laugh: A friend of mine who competes in bass fishing tournaments sent me this meme, http://img.memecdn.com/walking-my-fish-like-a-boss_o_1885275.jpg

I availed myself of the opportunity to use that for my name here. The visual just makes ya smile reading it. "walking my fish like a boss".

:P

On 7/16/2017 at 11:45 AM, Wanda01 said:

Hello and welcome! I hope you are blessed in your time here. 

Thank you. And welcome to you as a new member as well. May your time also be blessed as you share among our many boards and members. God Bless.

Hysterical

walking-my-fish-like-a-boss_o_1885275.jpg

On 7/10/2017 at 7:23 PM, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

:emot-heartbeat::angel2: OK, so you don't have fish emoj's. Well then, I'm here to say hello.
I'm a new Christian with lots of questions and concerns. I want to fall into the word of the lord and feel right at home. And I do. I just want also to be in community and know that I can ask questions and follow the way of my heart as the precious God I found leads.

So here I am. Hoping this to be the right place. Thank you for reading.
Blessings abound in all your lives. Amen.

I'm also new here and hoping it's the right place to find other believers who are not judging others.