• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, if I Suicide being a non christian i will face the wrath of God and the lake of fire or simpy cease to exist?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Welcome to Worthy! All those who die having never accepted Jesus as their Lord and savior are cast into hell. No one ceases to exist, ever.

Can you tell us a bit about yourself? We'd love to get to know you and hear about any problems you may be having right now.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  106

21 hours ago, Luiz Valente said:

Hi, if I Suicide being a non christian i will face the wrath of God and the lake of fire or simpy cease to exist?

Suicide is not good, whether non believer or believer.  Was this just a general question or something you have been pondering to do???

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

22 hours ago, Luiz Valente said:

In the past, not so long ago, I had similar thoughts on my mind telling me that it is over and that I should not live anymore and to put an end to my life. It was like trying to convince me it was going to be a good idea and I would simply die and cease to exist.

I believe that is a lie, you will not cease to exist; you will experience the wrath of God for an eternity. And suicide is never a good option, there is other way.

Jesus is here to help you, to give you a new life, set you free and save you. Believe in Him and your life will start to make sense.

Welcome! I hope you stay with us, you will find many friendly people here.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Clear warning in God's Word;

People who deliberately took their own lives, it is recorded in Scripture, they had their names removed from God's book of life.

• Loved it! 1

Guest Teditis
28 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Clear warning in God's Word;

People who deliberately took their own lives, recorded in Scripture had their names removed from God's book of life.

That's untrue... so us the Scriptures that say that verbatim.

5 hours ago, Teditis said:

That's untrue... so us the Scriptures that say that verbatim.

Show us any scriptures that say, people who deliberately, willingly committee suicide go to Heaven please?

1 minute ago, Sojourner414 said:

I would ask you the same, Hazard: please show us the specific verses that say suicides have their names removed from the Book of Life.

As for King Saul and Judas Iscariot: they didn't go to hell for suicide. They went to hell because neither trusted in the Lord. Saul took it upon himself to do as he pleased and disobeyed the Lord at every turn; he never truly trusted Him. Judas betrayed the Lord, and instead of repenting, took his own life and died without trusting in the Lord either.

So, where does it say specifically that suicide is the unforgivable sin?

Asking me a question is not supplying me with the scripture I first asked for is it?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

40 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

I would ask you the same, Hazard: please show us the specific verses that say suicides have their names removed from the Book of Life.

As for King Saul and Judas Iscariot: they didn't go to hell for suicide. They went to hell because neither trusted in the Lord. Saul took it upon himself to do as he pleased and disobeyed the Lord at every turn; he never truly trusted Him. Judas betrayed the Lord, and instead of repenting, took his own life and died without trusting in the Lord either.

So, where does it say specifically that suicide is the unforgivable sin?

Actually where they spend eterny would be sheer conjecture. 

• Loved it! 1

5 minutes ago, other one said:

Actually where they spend eterny would be sheer conjecture. 

It sure isn't in Heaven.

1 Cor. 10:8-14,  And it came to pass on the morrow, when the Philistines came to strip the slain, that they found Saul and his sons fallen in mount Gilboa.
    9, And when they had stripped him, they took his head, and his armour, and sent into the land of the Philistines round about, to carry tidings unto their idols, and to the people.
    10, And they put his armour in the house of their gods, and fastened his head in the temple of Dagon.
    11, And when all Jabeshgilead heard all that the Philistines had done to Saul,
    12, They arose, all the valiant men, and took away the body of Saul, and the bodies of his sons, and brought them to Jabesh, and buried their bones under the oak in Jabesh, and fasted seven days.
    13, So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the Lord, even against the Word of the Lord, which he kept not. and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it;
    14, And enquired not of the LORD: therefore he slew him, and turned the kingdom unto David the son of Jesse.