38 minutes ago, Teditis said:

The Bible tells us in Proverbs 26:4 "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him." So,

Exactly why I tried twice and no more!! 

:laugh:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

I believe a saved person will go to heaven.  If not, then that would mean we need to repent of all of our sins on our death bed.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Teditis said:

Some people obviously have their own agenda to fill by bringing up Judas Iscariot as a case that God will send

someone to Hell for committing suicide. But any Christian with a scant knowledge of the Bible knows that Judas

was never Saved and committed his sins against Jesus, personally... it's talked about in both the OT and the NT...

clearly stating that Judas was the betrayer and was possessed by the "Devil". These are the reasons Judas went to Hell.

The Bible tells us in Proverbs 26:4 "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him." So,

I am choosing not to get into that debate. I think it's foolishness to twist Scripture so.

I do think that I would feel very uncomfortable facing God after committing suicide... it's a serious sin and surely will

not please God in the slightest. Still, I believe that Jesus' blood has covered all my sins and has Justified me before God.

There's nothing that can undo that action of Christ and so it seems to fit that even suicide cannot separate us from the

Love of God. Salvation isn't some game that God plays with us... to give it and take it back every time that we stumble.

Jesus' work was done, once for all... it is finished!

Seeing you continue to make this personal rather than debate the subject, I will add, there are some people who read the Scriptures and simply refuse to believe what is clearly written.

Again not one scripture to support anything you have said as usual just empty words. Quoting Proverbs 26:4, does nothing to support your lack of understanding of the Scriptures.

Do you even understand the real meaning and teaching of Proverbs 16:4?

The point in V,4-5, I notice you left out verse 5, is that you cannot reason with a fool, because you would have to reason with him on his own level and this would make it manifest that you are a fool yourself. If you answer not according to his folly, he thinks he is as wise as you are.

If you do answer according to his own folly, he thinks you are a fool as he is, so your reasoning is defeated.  The only hope in such a case, since you choose not to debate this subject and accuse me of twisting Scripture, when all I do is quote many to support what I am saying, for you, is the rod of verse 3.

18 FACTS ABOUT JUDAS. Can you give just one scripture which teaches different?

1. He was an apostle (Mt.10;  Mk. 3:13-19).

2. He was filled with the Spirit (Matt. 1:4-5, 20; v. 4, Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him. V.5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: V. 20, For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

3. He was a found sheep, Matt. 10:16, Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

4. He like the others was ordained to preach Mark 3:13-14;  V. 13, And he goeth up into a mountain, and calleth unto him whom he would: and they came unto him. V. 14, And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,

5.  He was ordained to heal, Mark 3: 14-15, v. 14 And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach, V. 15, And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:

6. He, with the twelve, was endued with power, Matt. 10:1-8, V. 1, And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
    V. 2, Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
    V. 3, Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
    V. 4, Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
    V. 5, These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
    V. 6, But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
    V. 7, And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
    V. 8, Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

7. He was a successful preacher and healer, (Mark 6:7-13; Luke 9:6, 10).   Mark 6:7-13, V. 7 And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
    V. 8, And commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse:
    V. 9, But be shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.
    V. 10, And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place.
    V. 11, And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
    V. 12, And they went out, and preached that men should repent.
    V. 13, And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.

Luke 9:6, 10,  V.  6, And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where. v. 10, 10, And the apostles, when they were returned, told him all that they had done. And he took them, and went aside privately into a desert place belonging to the city called Bethsaida.

8. He was a baptiser in water (John 4:1-2).  V. 1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, V. 2, (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)

9.  He possessed eternal life, (John 17:2 with 17:12), V. 2, As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. V 12,  12, While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

10.  He was a saved man, he had his name in the book of life (Acts 1:20 with Ps. 69:25-28; cp. Luke 10:20 with mark 6:13). Acts 1:20, For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take. Ps. 69:25-28,   25, Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
    26, For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
    27, Add iniquity unto0 their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
    28, Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous. Luke 10:20, Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

11. He was promised an eternal kingship (Matt. 19:18),  28, And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

12. He was the first treasurer of the church (John 12:4-6; 13:29),V.  4, Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,
    V. 5, Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?
    V. 6, This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.     John 13: 29, For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.

13. Judas was a familiar friend of Christ (Ps. 41:9)  V. 9, Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me. The Hebrew word for "familiar" is shawlon, meaning safe, favoured, perfect friend. Would God have chosen and ordained an unsaved man to preach and heal?

14. Judas was trusted by Christ. (Ps. 41:9), Since Christ knew what was in men (John2:25), V. 25, And needed not that any should testify of man: for He knew what was in man He knew Judas could be trusted like any saved man until he falls.

15. Judas was not an enemy of Christ, not one that hated Him, but an equal in grace, aguide, and an acquaintance  who counselled and fellowshipped with Him in God's house (Ps. 55:12-14),   V. 12, For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:
    V. 13, But it was thou, a man mine equal,2 my guide, and mine acquaintance.
    V. 14, We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.  That this refers to the betrayal is clear from John 13:18-19; Acts 1:16-17; Ps. 41:9).

16. Jude was a officer of the gospel (Ps. 109:8; Acts 1;20; Matt. 10:1-8),  Ps. 109: 8, Let his days be few; and let another take his office. Acts 1:20, 20, For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take. Matt. 10:1-8,   V. 1, And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
    V. 2, Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
    V. 3, Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
    V. 5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
    V. 8, Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

17. Part of the apostolic ministry (Acts 1:16-17, 25; Matt. 10:1-20).

18. Jude was a thief, that is, he became a thief (John 12:4-6), an adversary (John 6:70), and unclean (John 13:10-11), and "by transgression fell" like backsliders (Acts 1:25; Mark 14:21).

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:23 AM, Blueyedjewel said:

Exactly why I tried twice and no more!! 

:laugh:

How to love as Jesus loves. If someone insults you, hurts you, derides you, forgive them immediately.

I forgive you, in Jesus Name.

Thank you. I am a baptised in water, born again Christian, a follower of Christ and a believer in the Father who sent him and you and Teditis call me a fool because you do not see in Scripture what I see.

Matt. 5:22, But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool,  shall be in danger of hell fire.

I will give you the same reply I gave Teditis.

Seeing you also continue to make this personal, I will add, there are some people who read the Scriptures and simply refuse to believe what is clearly written.

Do you even understand the real meaning and teaching of Proverbs 16:4?

The point in V,4-5, I notice you left out verse 5, is that you cannot reason with a fool, because you would have to reason with him on his own level and this would make it manifest that you are a fool yourself. If you answer not according to his folly, he thinks he is as wise as you are.

If you do answer according to his own folly, he thinks you are a fool as he is, so your reasoning is defeated.  The only hope in such a case, since you choose not to debate this subject and accuse me of twisting Scripture, when all I do is quote many to support what I am saying, for you, is the rod of verse 3.

18 FACTS ABOUT JUDAS. Can you give just one scripture which teaches different?

1. He was an apostle (Mt.10;  Mk. 3:13-19).

2. He was filled with the Spirit (Matt. 1:4-5, 20; v. 4, Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him. V.5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: V. 20, For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

3. He was a found sheep, Matt. 10:16, Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

4. He like the others was ordained to preach Mark 3:13-14;  V. 13, And he goeth up into a mountain, and calleth unto him whom he would: and they came unto him. V. 14, And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,

5.  He was ordained to heal, Mark 3: 14-15, v. 14 And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach, V. 15, And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:

6. He, with the twelve, was endued with power, Matt. 10:1-8, V. 1, And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
    V. 5, These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

7. He was a successful preacher and healer, (Mark 6:7-13; Luke 9:6, 10).   Mark 6:7-13, V. 7 And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
    V. 8, And commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse:
    V. 9, But be shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.
    V. 10, And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place.
    V. 11, And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
    V. 12, And they went out, and preached that men should repent.
    V. 13, And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.

Luke 9:6, 10,  V.  6, And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where. v. 10, 10, And the apostles, when they were returned, told him all that they had done. And he took them, and went aside privately into a desert place belonging to the city called Bethsaida.

8. He was a baptiser in water (John 4:1-2).  V. 1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, V. 2, (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)

9.  He possessed eternal life, (John 17:2 with 17:12), V. 2, As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. V 12,  12, While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

10.  He was a saved man, he had his name in the book of life (Acts 1:20 with Ps. 69:25-28; cp. Luke 10:20 with mark 6:13). Acts 1:20, For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take. Ps. 69:25-28,   25, Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
    26, For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
    27, Add iniquity unto0 their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
    28, Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous. Luke 10:20, Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

11. He was promised an eternal kingship (Matt. 19:18),  28, And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

12. He was the first treasurer of the church (John 12:4-6; 13:29),V.  4, Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,
    V. 5, Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?
    V. 6, This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.     John 13: 29, For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.

13. Judas was a familiar friend of Christ (Ps. 41:9)  V. 9, Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me. The Hebrew word for "familiar" is shawlon, meaning safe, favoured, perfect friend. Would God have chosen and ordained an unsaved man to preach and heal?

14. Judas was trusted by Christ. (Ps. 41:9), Since Christ knew what was in men (John2:25), V. 25, And needed not that any should testify of man: for He knew what was in man He knew Judas could be trusted like any saved man until he falls.

15. Judas was not an enemy of Christ, not one that hated Him, but an equal in grace, aguide, and an acquaintance  who counselled and fellowshipped with Him in God's house (Ps. 55:12-14),   V. 12, For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:
    V. 13, But it was thou, a man mine equal,2 my guide, and mine acquaintance.
    V. 14, We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.  That this refers to the betrayal is clear from John 13:18-19; Acts 1:16-17; Ps. 41:9).

16. Jude was a officer of the gospel (Ps. 109:8; Acts 1;20; Matt. 10:1-8),  Ps. 109: 8, Let his days be few; and let another take his office. Acts 1:20, 20, For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take. Matt. 10:1-8,   V. 1, And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
    V. 5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

17. Part of the apostolic ministry (Acts 1:16-17, 25; Matt. 10:1-20).

18. Jude was a thief, that is, he became a thief (John 12:4-6), an adversary (John 6:70), and unclean (John 13:10-11), and "by transgression fell" like backsliders (Acts 1:25; Mark 14:21).

Guest Teditis

John 6:64-65

64 But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who it was that would betray Him. 65 And He was saying, “For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father.”

Judas was not Saved... ever.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:02 PM, HAZARD said:

Self murder leaves no room for repentance.

Is there Scripture that says one can not repent during Judgement?

This is a serious question. I am not well versed in All Scripture.

I am constantly seeking answers. Any info is helpful.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,822
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

There are some events that took place after the resuraction and before Penticost, one of them was the time when Peter stood in the midst of the gathering of those who had follow Jesus for some time. 

Again I put emphasis to the fact that this happened before the day of the Penticost. 

When I bring to your attention, that this happened before the day of the Penticost it is to distinguish this event from those events that happened on the day and after the day of Penticost, one of those events is the speech of Peter on the day of Penticost, another noted one is the mission of Peter to Kornilius family. 

The Holy Spirit was given to the disciples well after the event where Peter stood amongs the other disciples and suggested to choose someone else in the place of Judas. Acts chapter one. 

The reference to the scripture by Peter and the casting of the lots, and the practice of the casting of the lots, it can not be said that it was the work and manifestation and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. 

The maint reason and not the only one it was that the Holy Spirit has not yet given to them, for this event happened before the Penticost . 

They are other factors to considered, and they are quite a few, but let's hear first your position on this one first, and then we can take it further, which I would like io do anyway. . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

.John 17:12 
12 While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

Judas had faith but not saving faith .

Luke 9:1–6 9 And he called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases, 2 and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal. 3 And he said to them, “Take nothing for your journey, no staff,

Judas was a disciple of Christ but not really saved.

Matthew 27:5–8 

5 And throwing down the pieces of silver into the temple, he departed, and he went and hanged himself. 6 But the chief priests, taking the pieces of silver, said, “It is not lawful to put them into the treasury since it is blood money.” 7 So they took counsel and bought with …

He felt bad what he did but didn't repent and choose suicide.

Judas God was not Jesus but the god of money of mammon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammon

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,822
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, notsolostsoul said:

Is there Scripture that says one can not repent during Judgement?

This is a serious question. I am not well versed in All Scripture.

I am constantly seeking answers. Any info is helpful.

There are not easy and direct answers to some strong questions, which call to divide people and take different positions and every one uses 'scriptures' to support  their position. 

The answers to these questions are included in the heart of the Gospel. 

I the old testiment under the old Mossaic covenant, we heard the longing of the prophets of something they did not have. 

This is the one of the most important questions, what did the jews did not have in the old Covenant and hoped the Christ will bring. 

I have put the question in the suspence mode. 

We have some of the prophets in the old testiment who lived under the Law of Mosses and even though they had the provisions within their Law for the forgiveness of sins, they still long for something better regarding the forgiveness of ther sins. 

One of the most important thing to mention, there was not forgiveness for all their sins. 

To make something clear we are at this stage commenting about the Jews, or the twelve tribes and not the rest of the world . 

So one of the things to long for was to have Forgiveness for all their sins. 

That takes us to the part that, not only some of their sins were not forgiven or there was not forgiveness of those sins in their Law.

(they were called the unpardonable sins) 

But in their Law they had the guidelines how those sins were punish, and many of those sins were punish by death, and by stoning, some other ones by excommunication, and they were considered the same as the Gentiles . LOST.

So to review, 

a) One longing would have been to have forgiveness for all sins.

And  

b) to take away the punishment of ther sins. 

There is also under the old testiment the longing not to be seperated from their Lord and not only, 

a) while they lived on earth, but 

b) also when they died, 

They long to be with him forever, to be able to enter his courts with thanks giving. Which was forbiten in their time and it was punishable by death. 

How do we aproch this burning  question under the new Covenant who was ratified by the blood of Jesus Christ, who died for all our sins, who took the punishment for all our sins, been made the propitiation for our sins, 

Who has given us not just Life in his presents, (instand of death in the old), but he has given us eternal life so we can be with him always, whether  we sin or not, Because even thought he knows our sins, he does not count our sins against us. 

Our sins are under his blood, purge by eternal founder of his blood, before we ever asks for forgiveness. In the imputed world our sins are taken away when we believe. 

In real time considered our consience then , how do we clean our consience, from the guild, or our selfs for our sins, when we are clean in his name , but not clean in our name. 

Heaven=clean in his name only. 

Or do we aproch this question under the rules of the old covenant and ignore the fact that we are under the new covenant. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

13 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

There are not easy and direct answers to some strong questions, which call to divide people and take different positions and every one uses 'scriptures' to support  their position. 

The answers to these questions are included in the heart of the Gospel. 

I the old testiment under the old Mossaic covenant, we heard the longing of the prophets of something they did not have. 

This is the one of the most important questions, what did the jews did not have in the old Covenant and hoped the Christ will bring. 

I have put the question in the suspence mode. 

We have some of the prophets in the old testiment who lived under the Law of Mosses and even though they had the provisions within their Law for the forgiveness of sins, they still long for something better regarding the forgiveness of ther sins. 

One of the most important thing to mention, there was not forgiveness for all their sins. 

To make something clear we are at this stage commenting about the Jews, or the twelve tribes and not the rest of the world . 

So one of the things to long for was to have Forgiveness for all their sins. 

That takes us to the part that, not only some of their sins were not forgiven or there was not forgiveness of those sins in their Law.

(they were called the unpardonable sins) 

But in their Law they had the guidelines how those sins were punish, and many of those sins were punish by death, and by stoning, some other ones by excommunication, and they were considered the same as the Gentiles . LOST.

So to review, 

a) One longing would have been to have forgiveness for all sins.

And  

b) to take away the punishment of ther sins. 

There is also under the old testiment the longing not to be seperated from their Lord and not only, 

a) while they lived on earth, but 

b) also when they died, 

They long to be with him forever, to be able to enter his courts with thanks giving. Which was forbiten in their time and it was punishable by death. 

How do we aproch this burning  question under the new Covenant who was ratified by the blood of Jesus Christ, who died for all our sins, who took the punishment for all our sins, been made the propitiation for our sins, 

Who has given us not just Life in his presents, (instand of death in the old), but he has given us eternal life so we can be with him always, whether  we sin or not, Because even thought he knows our sins, he does not count our sins against us. 

Our sins are under his blood, purge by eternal founder of his blood, before we ever asks for forgiveness. In the imputed world our sins are taken away when we believe. 

In real time considered our consience then , how do we clean our consience, from the guild, or our selfs for our sins, when we are clean in his name , but not clean in our name. 

Heaven=clean in his name only. 

Or do we aproch this question under the rules of the old covenant and ignore the fact that we are under the new covenant. 

Thank you!!!