• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Teditis said:

John 6:64-65

64 But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who it was that would betray Him. 65 And He was saying, “For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father.”

Judas was not Saved... ever.

Jesus knew two things (v.64): 1. From the beginning of His ministry that some did not believe. 2. Who should betray Him,

Verse 65-66,   And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
    V. 66, From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

Many disciples went back and followed Him no more, but not the twelve. V. 67,  Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Jesus asked, will you twelve also abandon Me? You that I have saved, chosen out of the world, empowered for service, revealed eternal secrets to, and whom I have great plans for?

Judas was saved until he "by transgression fell." He must have been saved to be able to fall. One cannot fall if one is already fallen. Jesus prayed the Father that of all the Father HAD GIVEN HIM, he lost "one." He must have had Judas at one time to have lost him later.

One cannot lose something one does not have.

Scripture proves this, common sense back this up.

Guest Teditis
15 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Jesus knew two things (v.64): 1. From the beginning of His ministry that some did not believe. 2. Who should betray Him,

Verse 65-66,   And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
    V. 66, From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

Many disciples went back and followed Him no more, but not the twelve. V. 67,  Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Jesus asked, will you twelve also abandon Me? You that I have saved, chosen out of the world, empowered for service, revealed eternal secrets to, and whom I have great plans for?

Judas was saved until he "by transgression fell." He must have been saved to be able to fall. One cannot fall if one is already fallen. Jesus prayed the Father that of all the Father HAD GIVEN HIM, he lost "one." He must have had Judas at one time to have lost him later.

One cannot lose something one does not have.

Scripture proves this, common sense back this up.

C'mon... seriously? Your Scriptures have not proven anything of the sort... and common sense just isn't in

your posts.

People here in this thread have given you clear and concise Scripture to show that Judas was not Saved... ever.

You produce Scripture and then add to it your own reasoning... simply put you add to Scripture. We're not supposed

to do that Hazard, plain and simple. All of the Scripture you've shown has also come along with your additions to it.

Stick to Scripture alone and perhaps you'll learn something from the Bible instead of your own belly. I think all your

Bible reading has been in vain because you want to shape God in your own image... but like I said before, I'm not going

to respond anymore to such foolishness, lest I begin looking like a fool also.

• Group:  Royal Member

8 hours ago, notsolostsoul said:

Is there Scripture that says one can not repent during Judgement?

This is a serious question. I am not well versed in All Scripture.

I am constantly seeking answers. Any info is helpful.

The purpose of the judgment is to give every man a fair trial before his condemnation  and punishment (Acts 17:31).  V.31, Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

To judge the "secrets of men" (Romans 2:16), V. 16, In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

To judge idol words (Matt. 12:36), V.36, But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

To judge all the works, thoughts, actions and sins of man (1 Tim. 5:25; 1 Peter 1:17; Rev. 20:12, 13; 22:12; Romans 2:5-6.

1 Tim. 5:25, Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.

1 Peter 1:17, And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

Rev. 20:12, And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. V. 13, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Rev. 22:12, And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Romans 2:5-6,  V. 5, But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
    V. 6, Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

A man who passes through this judgment will have no excuse or criticism of the sentence passed regardless of what  the decision will be, for ins a sense he will be his on judge. The nature of the judgment will be one of justice and righteousness to every man (Psalms 9:8; Matt. 7:2; 2 Tim. 1:5; 1 Peter 2:23). It will not be a spiritual, invisible, endless process of meeting out to men as they sow, but it will be an outward and visible trial and judgment occurring at a particular time and place (Hebrews 9:27; 2 Peter 2:4-9; 3:7-10; Rev. 20:11-15).

The result of the judgment will be, if anyone's name is not found written in the book of life, he will be cast into the lake of fire.

God the Father is spoken of as the judge of all men (Heb. 12:23-24; 13:4; Rev. 6:10; Acts 17:30, 31; Rom. 2:12-16).

God the Son is also spoken of as the judge of theworld (John 5:19-27; Acts 10:42; 17:30, 31; 2 Tim. 4:8; Rev. 19:11).

Both the Father and the Son will be judges (Acts 17:31; Romans 2:16).

God the Father will judge by His Son (Acts 17:31; Rom. 2:16).

God the Father will decree: the Son will execute (John 5:22-27; Rom. 1:21).

The saints will also have part in the judgment (1 Cor. 6:2-3; Rev. 3:21). I doubt one will be able to repent once onehas been brought before the judgment seat.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

The purpose of the judgment is to give every man a fair trial before his condemnation  and punishment (Acts 17:31).  V.31, Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

To judge the "secrets of men" (Romans 2:16), V. 16, In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

To judge idol words (Matt. 12:36), V.36, But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

To judge all the works, thoughts, actions and sins of man (1 Tim. 5:25; 1 Peter 1:17; Rev. 20:12, 13; 22:12; Romans 2:5-6.

1 Tim. 5:25, Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.

1 Peter 1:17, And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

Rev. 20:12, And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. V. 13, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Rev. 22:12, And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Romans 2:5-6,  V. 5, But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
    V. 6, Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

A man who passes through this judgment will have no excuse or criticism of the sentence passed regardless of what  the decision will be, for ins a sense he will be his on judge. The nature of the judgment will be one of justice and righteousness to every man (Psalms 9:8; Matt. 7:2; 2 Tim. 1:5; 1 Peter 2:23). It will not be a spiritual, invisible, endless process of meeting out to men as they sow, but it will be an outward and visible trial and judgment occurring at a particular time and place (Hebrews 9:27; 2 Peter 2:4-9; 3:7-10; Rev. 20:11-15).

The result of the judgment will be, if anyone's name is not found written in the book of life, he will be cast into the lake of fire.

God the Father is spoken of as the judge of all men (Heb. 12:23-24; 13:4; Rev. 6:10; Acts 17:30, 31; Rom. 2:12-16).

God the Son is also spoken of as the judge of theworld (John 5:19-27; Acts 10:42; 17:30, 31; 2 Tim. 4:8; Rev. 19:11).

Both the Father and the Son will be judges (Acts 17:31; Romans 2:16).

God the Father will judge by His Son (Acts 17:31; Rom. 2:16).

God the Father will decree: the Son will execute (John 5:22-27; Rom. 1:21).

The saints will also have part in the judgment (1 Cor. 6:2-3; Rev. 3:21). I doubt one will be able to repent once onehas been brought before the judgment seat.

Thank you!!!!

However this scripture about judgement and the day of judgement but it did not mention that one could not repent then. 

And if God is about saving lives and judging by ones heart, could the judgement at this time be a test of heart?

Then after this test he will decide whether one goes to heaven or Hell?

39 minutes ago, Teditis said:

C'mon... seriously? Your Scriptures have not proven anything of the sort... and common sense just isn't in

your posts.

People here in this thread have given you clear and concise Scripture to show that Judas was not Saved... ever.

You produce Scripture and then add to it your own reasoning... simply put you add to Scripture. We're not supposed

to do that Hazard, plain and simple. All of the Scripture you've shown has also come along with your additions to it.

Stick to Scripture alone and perhaps you'll learn something from the Bible instead of your own belly. I think all your

Bible reading has been in vain because you want to shape God in your own image... but like I said before, I'm not going

to respond anymore to such foolishness, lest I begin looking like a fool also.

You have said a lot, accused me of being a fool, but you have proved nothing. I have proved with many dozens of Scriptures which you have not rebutted, that Judas was in fact saved. What a shame you will not respond any more. You call me foolish, you have come up with many reasons and empty words saying I am in error, with not one scripture on this doctrine proving Judas was not a saved man. I have given many dozens showing he was a called, chosen, saved man who went out with the other apostles doing the work of God, healing, casting out devils, and he later fell from grace, became a thief, and "BY TRANSGRESSION FELL."

If Judas was not a saved man, how could he fall from salvation as scripture clearly states? ? He, Judas, "BY TRANSGRESSION FELL." Fell from what, not being saved??? That's foolish to believe. That's a common sense question is it not?

Your theory says, a man fell from a tree he was never ever in!

You still have not rebutted one of these 18 facts NOT ONE? about Judas proving he was a save man doing the work as one of the twelve, which only a saved man could do.

18 facts about Judas.

1. He was an apostle (Mt.10;  Mk. 3:13-19).

2. He was filled with the Spirit (Matt. 1:4-5, 20; v. 4, Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him. V.5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: V. 20, For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

3. He was a found sheep, Matt. 10:16, Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

4. He like the others was ordained to preach Mark 3:13-14;  V. 13, And he goeth up into a mountain, and calleth unto him whom he would: and they came unto him. V. 14, And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,

5.  He was ordained to heal, Mark 3: 14-15, v. 14 And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach, V. 15, And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:

6. He, with the twelve, was endued with power, Matt. 10:1-8, V. 1, And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
    V. 2, Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
    V. 3, Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
    V. 4, Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
    V. 5, These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
    V. 6, But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
    V. 7, And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
    V. 8, Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

7. He was a successful preacher and healer, (Mark 6:7-13; Luke 9:6, 10).   Mark 6:7-13, V. 7 And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
    V. 8, And commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse:
    V. 9, But be shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.
    V. 10, And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place.
    V. 11, And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
    V. 12, And they went out, and preached that men should repent.
    V. 13, And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.

Luke 9:6, 10,  V.  6, And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where. v. 10, 10, And the apostles, when they were returned, told him all that they had done. And he took them, and went aside privately into a desert place belonging to the city called Bethsaida.

8. He was a baptiser in water (John 4:1-2).  V. 1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, V. 2, (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)

9.  He possessed eternal life, (John 17:2 with 17:12), V. 2, As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. V 12,  12, While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

10.  He was a saved man, he had his name in the book of life (Acts 1:20 with Ps. 69:25-28; cp. Luke 10:20 with mark 6:13). Acts 1:20, For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take. Ps. 69:25-28,   25, Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
    26, For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
    27, Add iniquity unto0 their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
    28, Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous. Luke 10:20, Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

11. He was promised an eternal kingship (Matt. 19:18),  28, And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

12. He was the first treasurer of the church (John 12:4-6; 13:29),V.  4, Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,
    V. 5, Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?
    V. 6, This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.     John 13: 29, For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.

13. Judas was a familiar friend of Christ (Ps. 41:9)  V. 9, Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me. The Hebrew word for "familiar" is shawlon, meaning safe, favoured, perfect friend. Would God have chosen and ordained an unsaved man to preach and heal?

14. Judas was trusted by Christ. (Ps. 41:9), Since Christ knew what was in men (John2:25), V. 25, And needed not that any should testify of man: for He knew what was in man He knew Judas could be trusted like any saved man until he falls.

15. Judas was not an enemy of Christ, not one that hated Him, but an equal in grace, aguide, and an acquaintance  who counselled and fellowshipped with Him in God's house (Ps. 55:12-14),   V. 12, For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:
    V. 13, But it was thou, a man mine equal,2 my guide, and mine acquaintance.
    V. 14, We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.  That this refers to the betrayal is clear from John 13:18-19; Acts 1:16-17; Ps. 41:9).

16. Jude was a officer of the gospel (Ps. 109:8; Acts 1;20; Matt. 10:1-8),  Ps. 109: 8, Let his days be few; and let another take his office. Acts 1:20, 20, For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take. Matt. 10:1-8,   V. 1, And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
    V. 2, Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
    V. 3, Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
    V. 4, Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
    V. 5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
    V. 6, But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
    V. 7, And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
    V. 8, Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

17. Part of the apostolic ministry (Acts 1:16-17, 25; Matt. 10:1-20).

8.18. Jude was a thief, that is, he became a thief (John 12:4-6), an adversary (John 6:70), and unclean (John 13:10-11), and "by transgression fell" like backsliders (Acts 1:25; Mark 14:21).

17 minutes ago, notsolostsoul said:

Thank you!!!!

However this scripture about judgement and the day of judgement but it did not mention that one could not repent then. 

And if God is about saving lives and judging by ones heart, could the judgement at this time be a test of heart?

Sorry I don't mean to side track you. I was just trying to keep up with the thread.

I get what you are saying, especially since Judas' betrayal was a predestined act, that he had no control. Jesus saw him as friend and worthy to walk and serve as a disciple, so why wouldn't Jesus save him based on his heart as apposed to a fall/suicide.

People speculate that they know God and God's actions but they don't.

Jesus said he is not limited to MAN's understanding of doctrine. I believe him.

1 minute ago, notsolostsoul said:

Thank you!!!!

People will be judged for the sins committed in this life, for we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body according to that he hath done, whether is be good or BAD (2 Cor. 5:10-11;Romans 14:10-11; Matt. 12:36; 16:27).

That there will be degrees of punishment in Hell and rewards in Heaven is clear from Matt. 10:15; 11:22; 32:14; Mark 6:11; 12:40; Luke 10:14; 11:31-32; 20:47. That there will be rewards in Heaven is clear from Matt. 16:27; 1 Cor. 3:11-15; Romans 2:6; 14:10; 2 Cor. 5:9-11; 2 Tim. 4:14; Rev. 2:23; 22:12.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, notsolostsoul said:

I get what you are saying, especially since Judas' betrayal was a predestined act, that he had no control. Jesus saw him as friend and worthy to walk and serve as a disciple, so why wouldn't Jesus save him based on his heart as apposed to a fall/suicide.

"His heart"?   He was a devil. A thief.  His heart was greedy - evil, unrepentant, for a long time. 

Jesus never saw him as a friend.  He was not "worthy to walk and serve as a disciple".  Nothing about any of the disciples was "worthy" for their being chosen-  YHWH is SOVEREIGN, and chose them for His Own Purpose.

No believers are "worthy" to be called and chosen, according to Scripture.  There is nothing in man, that YHWH needs or could have need of.   YHWH does as He Pleases,  as written in His Word clearly. (The BIBLE)

Who speculates?  Your statements have all come from speculation - not from the BIBLE, it looks like.

Perhaps someone told you some of those things ?  Learn to test everything - whoever told you was not true nor faithful - they contradicted YHWH'S WORD (THE BIBLE).

Jesus said he is not limited to MAN's understanding of doctrine. I believe him.

Test everything by HIS WORD (THE BIBLE).  You might want to believe Him, but you contradicted Him so far,  not knowing what He Himself Says in His Own Word.

Man's understanding or doctrine or suppositions that you have posted will never change God's Way nor change God's Word.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,826
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

Jesus said to Judas , now is the right time, I know what you are planning to do and I am giving you my blessing, go right now, remember you are on my mission, don't look left or right, do not let anything distract you, go and do what you plan to do. 

Jesus sent Judas on his mission, and Judas obey Jesus, yet some of the disciples been afraid for their lives, later on to distance them selves from Judas and his plans, as to convince some people who had accused that why the did not stopped Judas, they said that Judas kept things to himself and never said anything to them, they went ahead and said that the devil enter Judas. 

This is unfounded accusations in the absence of Judas, it is not correct, Jesus was the one who said to Judas, now is the right time , do it now. 

The Devil always try to prevent the prophesies of been fulfilled. 

To the contrary the Devil would have tried to stopped Judas but he failed and the will of God prevail on the dicitions and actions of Judas. 

JESUS CHRIST has said no one was ever Saved unless he died first. 

No one ever had forgiveness of sins in his blood unless he died first. 

No one ever received the Eternal Life from Jesus, unless Jesus Christ complete his mission and died on the Cross. 

A history lesson.

All the disciples, when the Roman coroner, testified of his death, by pearching his side, all of them stopped believing that JESUS was the CHRIST. 

Because the stronghold, that the CHRIST will never died, was still rooted in them, and the fact that Jesus died, it was the proof not only to the disciples but also to the leaders and the rest of the people that Jesus was not the CHRIST. 

For once the disciples and the Jewish religious leaders shared a common ground and for their own reasons, that Jesus was not the CHRIST, the religious leaders been relief that they were right, and the disciples been very sad. 

Even Philip the last of the disciples to believe, he repented from his unbelieve even though they disciples gave witness to him about the resurrection of Jesus Christ. 

Philip who had gone back to jewdaism, he repented when Jesus invited him, to check his wounds, and renounce Judaism by confessing Jesus as Lord and God. 

He renounce his following the Lord God of the old Covenant, and his Temple worship, he said from now on its only you. 

There is not anymore the Lord God of the Jews, from now there is only one Lord for the Jews and the rest of the world Jesus Christ. 

Philip confess that Jesus was the the Lord God , the Creator of the world, who was born in Bethlehem to be the CHRIST , and was glorified as the Lord of Lords above all Lords. 

No one was ever Saved by the blood of the Lamb, before the slain of the Lamb of God , Jesus Christ. 

12 hours ago, simplejeff said:

"His heart"?   He was a devil. A thief.  His heart was greedy - evil, unrepentant, for a long time. 

You don't know of his heart the way God/Jesus does. He wasn't the devil but the devil did overtake him. He was a theif and Paul was a murder. Paul murdered for years living an unrepentant life. 

He was not "worthy to walk and serve as a disciple"

Yet he was chosen ,walked and served as a disciple. Jesus chose him.

YHWH does as He Pleases,

Yet you condemn Judas, not knowing if Jesus TRULY has.

YHWH is SOVEREIGN, and chose them for His Own Purpose.

All the more reason why Jesus would forgive Judas because Judas was doing what was predetermined by God to fulfill HIS PURPOSE.

Test everything by HIS WORD

I do

but you contradicted Him so far,  not knowing what He Himself Says in His Own Word.

Jesus says not to judge because my judgement would not be right, yet his is. So I let him judge.

He Also taught Love and that God Loves us. So why would I believe he wouldn't love as he says. Nor forgive as he sees fit. Any sinner he wants and any sin he chooses to forgive.

15 hours ago, notsolostsoul said:

Jesus said he is not limited to MAN's understanding of doctrine. I believe him

Matt 15: 3

He answered and said to them, “Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? 

Matt 15: 8-9

These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And[e] honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men

13 hours ago, simplejeff said:
15 hours ago, notsolostsoul said:

From the context of Matthew 15, it is clear Jesus/God better understands His word than MAN in his Traditions, Doctrine and Commandments and Jesus does as He Pleases.... as you stated yourself.

I believe Jesus can save whomever he wants when he wants and NO MAN, nor book, can tell Him or make Him do otherwise.

Sorry if you disagree. It's fine. I do not force my beliefs on anyone.