• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Not all suicides are the same, some it seems they are kind of a gift to the community, and the common good. 

Some are for the benefit , and others for the distruction. 

Some are committed by people who long to leave this world and be with JESUS , from people seeking to end their living in this world, and meant to find their peace in the Heavens. 

In the NEW COVENANT, there is not such a thing as a sin that is not under the blood of Jesus. 

Confession is good for those who still live in this world. 

The same as repentance

In Jesus Christ we have peace with the FATHER. 

Our sins are not the reason for anyone to go to Hell. 

Having Denied to believe in Jesus and Dieing with the Denial, this is the only way to go to Hell. 

Jesus Christ was in full obedience, he obeyed God not only for himself, and his righteousness, but also for us and our imputed righteousness. 

We are in our righteousness, but we also have his righteousness, as long as we believe in him, with any kind of heart, or works. 

Not in our name in his name. 

In our name for our honor, and our glory, and his name for his honor, and his Glory, for his Heaven. 

If someone is a Believer even with the faith of a mustard seed, it is important to say even with the faith of a mustard seed, because it may not be obvious to others, but it doesn't escape Jesus knowledge. 

Who gives the life to everyone who believes, that what makes him happy, so those who boast, they can not boast and judge others in his presence. 

As the scriptures say, our works are following us, where is boasting, and where is the contemnation, faith in Jesus comes first, before anything else. 

Jesus receives anyone who is under his blood, even those who died from suicide. This is his love.toward anyone who believes. 

Jesus is Love, not an eye against an eye, and a tooth against a tooth. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings...

This is really a topic that lends to much controversy but also much speculation,I do believe that suicide is rejecting Christ,God.....the most selfish act because of the devils final possession of the oppressed heart & mind,a complete over taking but that is just my opinion,such ungratefulness & irreverence    BUT,I agree with this completely

So you believe that a person who commits suicide cannot be forgiven at all?  Perhaps a person commits suicide and doesn't die a quick death and while waiting to die the person begins to be sorrowful during that time period and asks for forgiveness.  But still the person dies as a result of suicide by his own hand.  No one can really see what goes on within the heart of another except by God the judge of us all, as He alone knows the secret intents of our hearts

•  

It's hard for me to even understand how a Christian can be depressed,I'm not saying a Christian cannot go through something depressing & it makes them sad but I'm talking about what is labeled "chronic depression".....how is  that when the Fruits of the Spirit are Peace,Joy,Comfort etc...? Because they have not YET become New Creatures in Christ Jesus,still under bomdage,it is a stronghold   So,that same stronghold(oppression) can lead to possession,that is how I see it    If these people were truly Saved then how can they become possessed?Maybe they were never Saved in the first place....

I guess what I am saying is that I would never suggest anyone try it to find out,I wouldn't want to give anyone a glimmer of hope that they may consider suicide as an option that they just might get to Heaven.....Eternity is unfathomable,I can't imagine 'no end" but this life does end & that is very final & absolute and there is no turning back in case you made the wrong choice    I think it is much better to try to persuade someone that they need to choose here & now to LIVE and secure Salvation by Gods Grace through their Faith.....as temporal & fleeting as this life is,hang on and don't gamble with Eternal life......just thinking out loud here!

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

We read in the times before the sacrifice of the Lamb of God. 

We had not one but two people in the world.

One of them was the group of the Gentiles with their sub-groups, and the other were the house of Jacob with their sub-groups. 

The Gentiles were refuse by the Lord God, without not fault of their own.

In the other group, the house of Jacob, there was a very strange situation. 

To understand what it does really means "a strange situation", we have to look very carefully in what God gave them in the Old Mosaic Covenant. 

He gave them the sacrifices to atton for their individual sin, and also the yearly sacrifice of the Attonmen, for all of them. 

When we say for all of them, this must be seen within the meaning "for all of them who were eligible. 

This takes us to when someone is eligible, and to when someone is ineligible. 

The number one reason for someone to become eligible was to have been partaking in all the feast in the Jewish calendar. 

And I need some help, with this is one. 

To mention some is the keeping of the unleavened bread. 

If someone had disobey, with intent or by accident this observance, its very important to mention that the fact he may have kept this observance and all the rest all his life, and the fact that he loved the Lord God with all his heart, and that he had been a perfect example among the people, did not matter at all. And even though he believed with all his heart, and he sought repentance, still he was cut off from the rest of the congregation. 

He must bear the wages of his iniquity.

In contrust with someone else who had kept the observance of the unleavened bread, and the others in their community had been witness and he was eligible for the next observance the Passover. 

It is important to note, that the one who mantain his eligibility to partake in the Passover , may or may not love the Lord God, we see that in the Old Covenant, loving the Lord God, it was not in their language as it's with us today, in the New Covenant of Jesus Christ. 

In their old covenant someone had to fear the Lord God, and his judgement, in other words of what he could do to them, because of their disobedience. 

We have to keep in mind, that they had an agreement with the Lord, and that was an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. 

In the old Covenant they were not under Grace, but under judgenent all the time. 

The goal was to be obedient, whether you believe or not, whether you respect or not, whether you are obedient with a thankful heart or a bitter heart. 

The outwards keeping of the Law was Paramount. 

Many people have not realize that, in the old Covenant there was not forgiveness for all sins . 

There was not repentance or sacrifice for many sins. 

The desecration of the Temple, and blastimy. 

This is an example of the saying "the wages of those sins was death. 

Not only they were cut off, and dead to God, but also their blood had to be shedd, to death, as to be cleance, the place of their poluting to where they have walk and the things they touched. 

The Lord God requary their death, their blood to be shedd. 

We must keep in mind their cleansing laws, as those people were considered clean by inheritance, and the sircumsission. 

Adultary was another sin , that was unforgivable. And it was the wages of that sin was death. 

This "wages of sin is Death", and the unforgivable sins of the old Covenant, are not carry into the New Covenant. 

In the New Covenant, JESUS CHRIST has died for all our sins. 

He has bear our sins and our iniquities. 

He was made the propitiation for all our sins. 

He does not hold our sins against us. 

He does not require from us to have our own righteousness to be under his blood, and be his own, and heirs of Heaven together with him. 

He promotes self righteousness, and Holy living, but not as a requirement for Eternal Life and Heaven. 

JESUS CHRIST said, I have come NOT TO JUDGE BUT TO SAVED.

The one who denies me, is already judge, but if he repents from his unbelieve and he believes in me, he has life with me, Everlasting LIFE. 

Paul is a perfect example, not only he had denied to believe at first, but he had persecuted those who had believe. 

There is not the soul who sins shall die in the New Covenant. 

JESUS CHRIST has born the sins and iniquity of all of us. 

Even the act of taking ones it is own life. 

We are under Grace. 

That shows the Love of JESUS in those extreme situation of great pain or fear and desper in some people, the Love of JESUS CHRIST does not promote this act of ending our life here on Earth. 

But it shows the depth, the high, and the unmesurable Love for us, he die on the Cross for all our sins, we are in the New Covenant. 

Comfort to those who have lost loved ones to suicide. A little while and we will see them in Heaven. 

Let the love for Jesus Christ fill our hearts once again, for his Grace and love for the heartbroken endures forever. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

simpleJeff wrote;

"His heart"?   He was a devil. A thief.  His heart was greedy - evil, unrepentant, for a long time. 

Jesus never saw him as a friend.  He was not "worthy to walk and serve as a disciple".  Nothing about any of the disciples was "worthy" for their being chosen-  YHWH is SOVEREIGN, and chose them for His Own Purpose.

No believers are "worthy" to be called and chosen, according to Scripture.  There is nothing in man, that YHWH needs or could have need of.   YHWH does as He Pleases,  as written in His Word clearly. (The BIBLE)"

You said Jesus never saw him as a friend;

In Scripture we have statements that Judas was to be a man who was a "familiar friend" of Christ who ate of His bread which is an idiom of close friendship (Ps. 41:9) v.9, "Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me."

He was not an enemy of Christ, but an equal in grace, a guide, and a sweet acquaintance (Ps. 55:12-13) v. 12, For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:

v. 13, But it was thou, a man, mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.

Jesus had twelve apostles, not eleven, Judas was one of them until he  "by transgression fell." Now what did he fall from? Did he fall from never ever being saved? Jesus prayed to the Father that of all the Father had given Him, He lost but "ONE." Ask your self, how could Jesus loose someone He never had in the first place?

After Judas, "by transgression fell" and he hung himself, another was elected by vote to take his place;

He was to have his habitation desolate and be blotted out of the book of the living(Ps. 69:25-28 with Acts 1:20), and he was to have "another take his place" in the Christian ministry and in the kingship over one of the tribes of Israel (Ps. 109:8). These passages were fulfilled in Judas according to Matt.26:24; John 13:18; Acts 1:16-25.

Because he never repented, but took his own life his name was removed from God's book and his place was taken by another, "Matthias."

Acts 1: 20-23, For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.
    21, Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,
    22, Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.
    23, And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I've attempted to commit suicide because I felt rejected by everyone and God. I also felt like he didn't love me because he never answered my prayers

Edited by Emmanuelle
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  371
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/2002

On ‎1‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, Emmanuelle said:

I've attempted to commit suicide because I felt rejected by everyone and God. I also felt like he didn't love me because he never answered my prayers

i hope youre doing okay emmanuelle.... :emot-heartbeat:

• Loved it! 1