• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

I believe I stated following or quoting. 

Either way, it does not matter.
Again, are you referring to Walter Ralston Martin as someone whom you prefer to follow and quote?

17 minutes ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

Respecting the insight of someone isn't following that person.

Would you be referring to Walter Ralston Martin?

What does righteousness have in common with unrighteousness? 

2 Corinth For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?…

Psalm 1:11How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!2But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.…

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

I was neither quoting nor following. I was referring to Wayne222 mention of Dr. Walter Martin. 

And yet you made the claim of your own accord that Walter Martin knows better. How would you arrive at that conclusion?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

On 7/13/2017 at 0:58 PM, Blueyedjewel said:

Pantheism is a belief that God is in everything and everyone  and everything is God.

It is very gnostic .  People will tell you what they believe if we listen long enough and ask the right questions. 

17For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and nothing concealed that will not be known and illuminated. 18Pay attention, therefore, to how you listen. Whoever has will be given more, but whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken away from him.”…

God is omnipresent and sovereign. All things are God because God manifest into created form all that is, was, or shall be. 

Jeremiah 23:24 Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord.

On 7/14/2017 at 11:18 AM, missmuffet said:

Do you mean pantheism? It is a worship of idols. Christians much stay away from that doctrine.

:41: Balderdash! 

On 7/14/2017 at 11:01 AM, Wayne222 said:

Roy Masters who I use to listen too is not a Christian. Walter Martin had debates with Roy on the long John Nebel show many years ago. I would stay away from his teachings.

Walter Martin was a liar and a fraud. No Christian cleaves to his teachings. And no, I won't do the leg work to prove that. Anyone who champions Martin should care enough to know that which they espouse as credible for what he actually is. A charlatan. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

1 hour ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

And yet you made the claim of your own accord that Walter Martin knows better. How would you arrive at that conclusion?

And they're not so quick to respond to that direct question as rapidly as they appear ready to critique you personally. 

1 minute ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

God is omnipresent and sovereign. All things are God because God manifest into created form all that is, was, or shall be. 

Jeremiah 23:24 Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord.

:41: Balderdash! 

Walter Martin was a liar and a fraud. No Christian cleaves to his teachings. And no, I won't do the leg work to prove that. Anyone who champions Martin should care enough to know that which they espouse as credible for what he actually is. A charlatan. 

Why did you quote me? I gave the correct definition for pantheism.. Pantheist believe that God is in them w/o them coming to Christ and them being reborn of the spirit.

39 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Why did you quote me? I gave the correct definition for pantheism.. Pantheist believe that God is in them w/o them coming to Christ and them being reborn of the spirit.

We are all created in the image and like-ness of God. God is within us from the moment we are conceived.

44 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

I see you know of him and the reputation he carved for himself while alive as well. Thank you. :) 

7 minutes ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

We are all created in the image and like-ness of God. God is within us from the moment we are conceived.

Wrong. If that were true Jesus would not have said :

John 3:1-21

You Must Be Born Again

Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus[a] by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.” Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again[b]he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.[c] Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You[d] must be born again.’ The wind[e] blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Nicodemus said to him, “How can these things be?” 10 Jesus answered him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and yet you do not understand these things? 11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but you[f] do not receive our testimony. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.[g] 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up,15 that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.[h]

For God So Loved the World

16 “For God so loved the world,[i] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Wrong?
You should read Genesis.