• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

Guru's?  Interesting that's repeated here.

If your observations were correct we would not need pastors.  The attitudes of Christians is all important in demonstrating the presence of the holy spirit within them. God is not mocked.
If you want to know who is truly in the spirit of the most high, watch how they act when at their lowest.

funny that as not once did i mention pastors.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

2 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

funny that as not once did i mention pastors.

Funny that you think that you had to for my remarks to mean something. We're done here. I'm not into these type of games.

Edited by WalkingMyFishLikeABoss

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

New age , pantheism views are sadly over many people now.  This interfaith religion of satan himself will be the religion that leads to

an out right betrayal and betrayer of the true church who never conforms to this interfaith pantheistic view point for world peace.

Sadly more and more are flowing to its falsehoods.   Soon will be seen the head of all evil as it leads the world into the largest ecumunical

pantheism all roads lead lie.   So many will go under this delusion.  Me, ITS JESUS only saves

and if one stays in any other religion , then they aint saved, they don't know HIM orthey would have fled their false religoin

and said what I say next.  ONLY JESUS saves. all other religions , budda, muslim new age, whatever is contrary is a lie.

AMEN................so far we got one good agree.   I am so happy others are seeing the grave danger in this all inclusive interfaith lie for world peace.

20 hours ago, Davida said:

God bless you! I understand. Do you have a church & a Pastor who teaches expository preaching- with the fervor that we took to false teachings we need to apply the same passion to feeding & devouring of His  Word. :3: May I suggest one more? ...try listening and following along at the same time & underline in your Bible in different colours. It is useful to come back too! I find there is something about reading along that is better then just listening.

gosh expository had to look that up lol! no there is none. 0k the reading and listening sounds like something i could do. and it feels timely that you say this as i am what a teacher would say, "easily distracted"

16 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

AMEN................so far we got one good agree.   I am so happy others are seeing the grave danger in this all inclusive interfaith lie for world peace.

causes me much angst. it all "looks" all inclusive and friendly but it makes me very uneasy

5 hours ago, existential mabel said:

causes me much angst. it all "looks" all inclusive and friendly but it makes me very uneasy

The thing that most have no idea is that new age Purposefully was snuck into churches with a mission, YEARS AGO.

To destroy the church from within and mold one into its image and its religion that it would offer the WHOLE WORLD in time to come.

NOW we see its offer in INTERFAITH.   Churches were broken down as correction left off, and more and more new age snuck in to change the church

into eventually accepting a WORLD RELIGOIN that IT CREATED , it leaders spoke of this Some over eighty years ago.  But really

since the late sixties and specially in the eighties .  Then a huge surge in the last ten years.

These enlightened ones, or so they think,  truly believe they do THE GODS will.  But they cannot see that they really do satans will.

In very short time the delusion will increase and soon anyone who rejected the truth will go under a very strong delusion .

Interfaith , is not what it seems.    And more and more its real agenda is surfacing .    the all roads all gods, which

will lead to this coming man god that new age believes.  They have no idea who this is really leading too.  They think its THE GODS WILL

but it is the work of the dark one which is allowed to run its course .  You watch closely, more and more

you will see muslims , atheists, lukewarm mainstream christains , with gay and transenders and all tribes , tongues and nations

joining hand in hand under this guise of this strange god they have brought.   

THE whole world is becoming more and more focused on WORLD PEACE and nowthey have the RELIGOIN which will be made LAW in time.

THIS INTERFAITH RELIGOIN WILL BE THE RELIGION for it offends none , accepts all AS IS. and says we all follow the same GOD

and that we need this for WORLD PEACE .   IT WILL BE MANDATORY before most realize it .   the true gospel WILL BE SHUT DOWN

for WORLD PEACE , cause it divides and it offends.  AND anything that does that  WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYLONGER in short time.

the world is being led to the final hour right to the dark king and kings WHO BY PEACE shall destroy many....and so few SEE IT. for what it is

and instead are embracing it in the name of love , tolerance , peace and unity.

But heed it not, its HYPROCRISY will be seen..............for in the time to come, its love , its unity , its peace and its tolerance

will have NO MERCY for those who refuse to conform and all in the name of liberty freedom love peace unity , will millions DIE.