Ofear

Hello

20 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Ofear said:

Hello,

My real name is Ofir but I use Ofear as a nick name.

Well... you should change your name from Ofear to Onear because we here like to be near to God and respect His word.

Welcome! :)

God Bless!

Hello, Ofir  😀

Welcome to Worthy ! ! 

14 hours ago, mat007 said:

Well... you should change your name from Ofear to Onear because we here like to be near to God and respect His word.

God Bless!

Hello Mat007. Thank you for the welcome.

I will stick with Ofear. : )

On 7/13/2017 at 7:00 AM, Ofear said:

Hello everyone,

Pleasure to have registered here. My name is Ofir. I look forward to engaging with as many willing individuals here.

Hope each of you are well.

Ofir

Welcome and Blessings :) 

On 7/13/2017 at 8:13 AM, Ofear said:

KPaulG,

Gam Lach (same to you)

Toda : )

God bless you

Welcome~!

On 14/07/2017 at 5:11 AM, mat007 said:

God Bless!

Aye Mat007 - what will I do with you? 'Onear', 'Ofear', the difference would be?

It's okay. I have not decided to use the nickname Ofear as any means of disrespect.

But you know what? Since you've mentioned what you have mentioned, have a think about a new and 'appropriate' name and get back to me via PM (Private Message) and if permitted, the name you give will be used. Deal? 

Hello to you and welcome to Worthy.  And by the way, did you know that Ofear spelled backwards is RaefO?  :rolleyes:  I'm okay with any name you want.  

2 hours ago, Ofear said:

Aye Mat007 - what will I do with you? 'Onear', 'Ofear', the difference would be?

It's okay. I have not decided to use the nickname Ofear as any means of disrespect.

But you know what? Since you've mentioned what you have mentioned, have a think about a new and 'appropriate' name and get back to me via PM (Private Message) and if permitted, the name you give will be used. Deal? 

I like your name. I wasn't really serious about changing it. I just wanted to tell you "indirectly" that here, we, the users, want to be very near to God.

Peace in Jesus Christ! :)