• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi all,

I come from a Christian background and we have great respect for prophets. The is this Prophet ( man of God) with whom my family and I  fellowship. God used him mightily in our lives but many things have been happening and I am in doubt. It is because of his prophecy that my sister got married to her late husband.  she spent close to 5 years of suffering and tears with her husband who ended up dying mysteriously. My sister is a young pregnant widow and is now ill. the problem is she ran for healing and deliverance to the prophets instead of her going to the hospital.

He (the Prophet) claims she is under spiritual attack from the demons who killed her husband and these demons have said they won't leave her unless we (her family) ask for *forgiveness to God

* we ill-spoke of the prophet after the death of my sister's husband. The later is the 5th member of that church who dies in less than 2 years. So we  questioned the credibility of that prophet, as most of his prophecies have never come to pass) 

Please Advice, are we wrong to think he is fake?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Deuteronomy 18: 20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,864
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Wingnut hit the nail on the head. The authority is the Bible, not someone claiming to be a prophet. Be discerning and consider this "prophets" words against the scriptures. If he doesn't stack up, he is a false prophet, and God will deal with him severely one day.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/28/1993

You need to pray to God for the deliverance of your family and as for your ill sister, she needs a doctor.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

This is not of God. Run from them and don't look back find a good church. Help your sister.