IGNORED

Questions Regarding Homosexual Parades (Edited Title)

SavedByGrace1981

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

Why Are Naked Men Being Allowed To Expose Their Bodies In Front Of Young Children During Gay Pride Parades All Over America?

It it okay for naked men to flaunt their completely exposed bodies in front of young children as they march down the street during pride parades? Summer is a time when all sorts of groups hold parades all over America, and even if we disagree with what certain groups have to say they still have a First Amendment right to say it. But nowhere in the U.S. Constitution is there a right to public nudity. Every year completely naked and nearly naked men participate in these parades in cities all over America, and we never hear of anyone getting arrested.

For example, during New York City’s recent annual pride parade many people marched without any clothes on at all 

Hundreds of thousands of people watched marchers in colorful fancy dress – and in some cases no clothes at all – at the Big Apple’s NYC Pride Parade.

Is this legal?

Can we just take our clothes off and march down the street nude in New York City any time we want now?

If not, why weren’t people getting arrested?

Link to article

Edited by SavedByGrace1981

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

That's a really good question, Saved.  I wasn't aware since I would never attend one of these public displays of degenerate debauchery but yes, it is illegal and they should be arrested.  Why the law is not enforced escapes me.   I think they should move these parades to Tehran or Riyad.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

That's a really good question, Saved.  I wasn't aware since I would never attend one of these public displays of degenerate debauchery but yes, it is illegal and they should be arrested.  Why the law is not enforced escapes me.   I think they should move these parades to Tehran or Riyad.

One might think there were two sets of laws in play here.  One for protected groups, and another for the rest of us that are somewhat sane.

It couldn't be that, though . . . 

Blessings,

-Ed

Guest shiloh357

There is a nationwide movement called "Free the Nipple,"  which is calling for women to be allowed to walk around topless if they choose to.  It shows the moral depravity of our nation when this stuff is taken seriously and promoted.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Why Are Naked Men Being Allowed To Expose Their Bodies In Front Of Young Children During Gay Pride Parades All Over America?

It it okay for naked men to flaunt their completely exposed bodies in front of young children as they march down the street during pride parades? Summer is a time when all sorts of groups hold parades all over America, and even if we disagree with what certain groups have to say they still have a First Amendment right to say it. But nowhere in the U.S. Constitution is there a right to public nudity. Every year completely naked and nearly naked men participate in these parades in cities all over America, and we never hear of anyone getting arrested.

For example, during New York City’s recent annual pride parade many people marched without any clothes on at all 

Hundreds of thousands of people watched marchers in colorful fancy dress – and in some cases no clothes at all – at the Big Apple’s NYC Pride Parade.

Is this legal?

Can we just take our clothes off and march down the street nude in New York City any time we want now?

If not, why weren’t people getting arrested? 

Link to article

Fear. That's the only reason I can think of that police would ignore NY state law. Fear and concession to an intolerant front that thinks they're owed something.

New York Indecent Exposure Laws

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

A few years ago, in scottsdale arizona, a natural soap store at mall decided to have a promotion for their products. Their sales people would wear nothing but an apron. You could see their body parts rather easily. They did not remain in the store but came out in to the mall as well. Next door was a childrens clothing shop. The local media did a blurb on this promotion, but did not condemn it. Rather they seemed to view it as clever and edgy. The mall administration didnt stop it. The cops didnt arrest anyone. Apparently public nudity laws are not enforced any more.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

There is a nationwide movement called "Free the Nipple,"  which is calling for women to be allowed to walk around topless if they choose to.  It shows the moral depravity of our nation when this stuff is taken seriously and promoted.

Amen to that.