theokayman1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Ray Kurzweil and Dmitry Itskov from 2045 Initiative wants to end death completely and wants humanity to live forever in a "avator" by 2045 and it's becoming a midstream now. This is not a joke and they are completely serious about this. I for one believe that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead three days later. But I can not bare to live inside an avator for eternity.

Ray Kurzweil is a very smart man no doubt about it, but I in fear transhumanism will become a reality by a quarter of a century from now, and I hope he's wrong about the singularity and transhumanism.

They even think they can one day transfer your soul and consisouness to an avator from the human body one day.

Also some people aim to bring back the dead.

Technology is improving at an alarming rate and we will never know what they will be capable of in the future. Hopefully the second coming of Christ is coming to stop all this.

Would transhumanism defeat death, if so, you can still choose to die and go to heaven with Jesus right? I for one would hate to be forced to be in an avator one day. I would still choose to die even though they invent the technology for immortality.

Would that defeat the purpose of living for Christ and going to Heaven?

They already created a robot that looks exactly like a human.

Let me know if you guys think about all of this. When they invent the technology to live forever in avatars I will still choose to stay in by biological body and die and go the heaven.

And finally, let me say I must respect those who want to live in a avatar, but they can not force me to give up my human body for an avatar. I want to one day die as a human and be able to be with the Lord Jesus in heaven one day, and i prey to Jesus trans-humanists will respect my wish.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

It's already been done. We WILL live forever,  somewhere. The choice is ours. The method is God's. We don't  need an avator. We need Jesus!........:)

The only  real thing to fear is one not being reborn again in Christ.  Man can kill the body but God can destroy the body and soul.

The ABC’s Of Salvation

A. Christ DIED for you – Romans 5:8
B. Christ PAID your sins in Full – 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 2:24
C. BELIEVE(Trust In Completely) on Christ ALONE for salvation – John 3:16, Acts 16:31, Ephesians 2:8,9, 1 Cor. 15:1-4
Repent! For the kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Matthew 4:17

“For the wages of sin is death(Eternal Torment In Hell & The Lake of Fire); But the Gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ Our Lord”. Romans 6:23

IT IS THAT SIMPLE – THE GOSPEL TRUTH

Blessings :) 

Thanks. You guys are right. But what I am worried about is if they succeed with this (and they are 100% certain they will succeed), you can still choose to be in flesh (remain human for the rest of your life) and die a natural way right? I live in America. I want to be with the Lord Jesus in heaven when I am ready. Not be in an avatar and give up my humanity and give up death and seeing Christ in heaven right?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

2 hours ago, theokayman1 said:

Would transhumanism defeat death, if so, you can still choose to die and go to heaven with Jesus right?

No. Our death time is under God's control.

"Then the dust will return to the earth as it was,
And the spirit will return to God who gave it." - Ecclesiastes 12:7

Would that defeat the purpose of living for Christ and going to Heaven?

Do not be deceived, we all will die here. The only way to eternal life is through the Lord Jesus.

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

Kurzweil and Dmitry Itskov from 2045 Initiative wants to end death completely and wants humanity to live forever in a "avator" by 2045

"For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." - Matthew 24:24

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2

Wow! I never thought of those scriptures when I thought about their horrible idea. Right on! I will stay as far away from those trans-humanists as possible and focus on Jesus!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

These men of the world are biting so hard on the wrong tree.

This will never happen.   God is IN CONTROL.  sure they believe it, as they believe they are AS GOD even now.

But its delusion.  THIS will not ever be able to happen.    The soul will not be transferred.   IF anything

it will be a demonic spirit that attaches to this avatar. 

Their is only ONE TREE that a man can eat of and live forever.   And it aint the tree of knowledge.

ITS CHRIST .  Be on guard against the wiles of darkness , this evolving business.  

Just look at evolutions mindset.  We came from monkey, we evolved to human and now we evolve to GOD

or As GOD.    This is the works of darkness.   Some even believe ET was cruising in a twenty million bc cruiser on vacation

seen a monkey , phoned home with it and out came man as the off spring.   Men believe anything so long as ITS NOT a HOLY GOD

that has HOLY RULES. 

You guys are right, but I hope they don't succeed. If they do succeed imagine the whole world getting deceived!

Here is their website:

http://2045.com/

But I for one have hope that Jesus will stop them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I also don't believe this will ever become a reality. The wish of man to live forever is as ancient as man. I think people who wish for this are either young, as in under 40, or if older they've gained no wisdom yet. I had a cousin into this idea of wanting to live forever. I told him 1 reason I disagreed was bc of sickness, disease, and the changes in society that make us older folks feel like this isn't the world we grew up in. He dismissed the sickness argument by saying in avatar body there wouldn't be sickness. Even so, society still changes too much and while those changes seem great and normal to young people many of my generation long for the days of going to grandma's house for Sunday dinner. Women wearing hats in church, stores closing on Sunday in honor of the Sabbath, and many more things I don't recall. I wouldn't want to live forever. I'd let God have His way and take me when my time is up. I'll end with this idea. Regardless of what man invents, even avatar bodies, don't be fooled God will always get His way. That's 1 reason He refers to Himself as the Sovereign Lord. A Sovereign has the last say and no one can go against Him for long.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/17/1952

For all of its bravado and promises, technology has yet to devise a means to transfer the soul from one place to another, let alone from a human body to a robot. I agree that an eternity in a robot body would be like hell, because I would be separated from that which makes me...well me. My spirit and my soul would not transfer and thus be doomed to roam the universe in search of a body (oh, no...zombie apocalypse....LOL).

Seriously, we are supposed to "be careful for nothing". All of this science fiction and science fact and science promises is good to think about and even debate. But at the end of the day, Jesus is still Lord AND He is still coming again. For me, He can't come to soon...if only to take me out of all of this madness.:)