• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Okay.

Dmitry Itskov is going to spend the rest of his life if he fails trying to figure out how to end death and make Avatars for people who want to give up their humanity and live forever. The scary part is he posts on immortality on facebook at least five times a day! He is totally committed to this and will make sure it happens whatever we like it or not. He created a movement and a Global Future.

https://www.facebook.com/ditskov

http://2045.com/

http://immortal.me/

I'm not here to promote this, but simply this is my biggest fear. But with people being so committed to this it will happen one day. I hope Jesus can save us all from this!

Edited by theokayman1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/14/2017 at 9:27 AM, No124get1952 said:

But at the end of the day, Jesus is still Lord AND He is still coming again. For me, He can't come to soon...if only to take me out of all of this madness.:)

And, AMEN Brother. Thanks for the reminder. He is still on the throne...................

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

I really do not fear anything. God is in control and He has it covered.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/13/2017 at 3:30 PM, theokayman1 said:

Ray Kurzweil and Dmitry Itskov from 2045 Initiative wants to end death completely and wants humanity to live forever in a "avator" by 2045 and it's becoming a midstream now. This is not a joke and they are completely serious about this. I for one believe that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead three days later. But I can not bare to live inside an avator for eternity.

Ray Kurzweil is a very smart man no doubt about it, but I in fear transhumanism will become a reality by a quarter of a century from now, and I hope he's wrong about the singularity and transhumanism.

They even think they can one day transfer your soul and consisouness to an avator from the human body one day.

Also some people aim to bring back the dead.

Technology is improving at an alarming rate and we will never know what they will be capable of in the future. Hopefully the second coming of Christ is coming to stop all this.

Would transhumanism defeat death, if so, you can still choose to die and go to heaven with Jesus right? I for one would hate to be forced to be in an avator one day. I would still choose to die even though they invent the technology for immortality.

Would that defeat the purpose of living for Christ and going to Heaven?

They already created a robot that looks exactly like a human.

Let me know if you guys think about all of this. When they invent the technology to live forever in avatars I will still choose to stay in by biological body and die and go the heaven.

And finally, let me say I must respect those who want to live in a avatar, but they can not force me to give up my human body for an avatar. I want to one day die as a human and be able to be with the Lord Jesus in heaven one day, and i prey to Jesus trans-humanists will respect my wish.

There are people now in hospitals, who through life saving procedures, live as a "vegtable". Alive without thought.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  948
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,507
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I fear something. For I fear God greatly. He is awesome in His power. His wrath is unlike any other in it's intensity. Yes I fear God. I also  am awestruck that God has provided for me that which the Psalmist has written, that place in the tall grasses that does shield me from sight of the wolves of the mountain that hovers over the valley, and that God  is  the sole provider of my  own wealth of security that is eternal.

Praise to God, He is feared. For He is power, the all powerful God.  I do bend my knee and bow my head before God. Yes I fear God.

As to living as an avatar, the many wily games of the coyote are interesting aren't they? Seems to me  members of this group haven't quite caught up in the" Game Of Deceits" as the Christian Scientist has it bettered already,  by being just being a figment of one's own imagination.

Edited by Neighbor

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 14/07/2017 at 3:27 PM, No124get1952 said:

For all of its bravado and promises, technology has yet to devise a means to transfer the soul from one place to another, let alone from a human body to a robot. I agree that an eternity in a robot body would be like hell, because I would be separated from that which makes me...well me. My spirit and my soul would not transfer and thus be doomed to roam the universe in search of a body (oh, no...zombie apocalypse....LOL).

Seriously, we are supposed to "be careful for nothing". All of this science fiction and science fact and science promises is good to think about and even debate. But at the end of the day, Jesus is still Lord AND He is still coming again. For me, He can't come to soon...if only to take me out of all of this madness.:)

Even if they think they have successfully devised a means of transferring a soul from one place to another - they won't have. How would one know if a soul has been transferred?

Let's say, for example you have a friend who dies, but you are told that trans-humanists can transfer his soul into another body. He appears to be resurrected in the new body and you talk to him. It sounds like him, and he remembers you and talks to you as if he were that person. You're really pleased to see your friend again whom you thought was dead, but now he appears to have been given a second chance at life.

Demons are very good at mimicry. They are probably very good impersonators of you or I, or anybody else for that matter!

• Topic Count:  948
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,507
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 7/13/2017 at 3:30 PM, theokayman1 said:

Ray Kurzweil and Dmitry Itskov from 2045 Initiative wants to end death completely and wants humanity to live forever in a "avator" by 2045 and it's becoming a midstream now. This is not a joke and they are completely serious about this. I for one believe that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead three days later. But I can not bare to live inside an avator for eternity.

Ray Kurzweil is a very smart man no doubt about it, but I in fear transhumanism will become a reality by a quarter of a century from now, and I hope he's wrong about the singularity and transhumanism.

They even think they can one day transfer your soul and consisouness to an avator from the human body one day.

Also some people aim to bring back the dead.

Technology is improving at an alarming rate and we will never know what they will be capable of in the future. Hopefully the second coming of Christ is coming to stop all this.

Would transhumanism defeat death, if so, you can still choose to die and go to heaven with Jesus right? I for one would hate to be forced to be in an avator one day. I would still choose to die even though they invent the technology for immortality.

Would that defeat the purpose of living for Christ and going to Heaven?

They already created a robot that looks exactly like a human.

Let me know if you guys think about all of this. When they invent the technology to live forever in avatars I will still choose to stay in by biological body and die and go the heaven.

And finally, let me say I must respect those who want to live in a avatar, but they can not force me to give up my human body for an avatar. I want to one day die as a human and be able to be with the Lord Jesus in heaven one day, and i prey to Jesus trans-humanists will respect my wish.

No matter where the soul and spirit be, if the Holy spirit indwells it, it will be lifted up and united with a new spiritual body, not one of flesh not an avatar. It will be all at the time known only to God the father. At the trump it will be much as the joy that Claude Elie wrote and sang  so joyously from deep in his own soul, "No Grave Can Hold My Body Down".  That will include any body, of any state of being, and of  any "avatar". Not to be worried by any of man's grand schemes, VICTORY has already been won. Jesus is Lord!

p.s.  Even the demons know it and fear the time that is coming for it is certain.

Edited by Neighbor

• Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I clicked those links ans read a little on each site. Regardless of what those guys said I think to do something like this would cost a small fortune. For that reason alone I doubt that avatars will ever become more than a pipe dream. Even if they ever discover a way to do it. Besides the cost I think too many people have taken science fiction ideas as real possibilities. I don't know how to explain what I mean, but I wouldn't worry about this. I worry about crazy people, like Kim Jong-un starting a nuclear war. Although I still think God wants the world to repent. The more I read the OT the more I see that God always prefers repentance to destruction.