I feel like a loser

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I'm working hard to break the chains in my family. I try to help everyone. I've learned from past mistakes .  I feel I stand alone most of the time in everything I do. God is all I have. I feel like my family bullies me. I cry everyday. I pray and been having alone time with God. The harder I try the more I feel lost. Why do I feel like the one losing?  

Edited by Christyw
Spelling

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Hello Christy,

It's difficult to really give a definitive answer to this question because there are so many unknown variables.  Maybe the issue is you are trying to hard?  What I mean by that is, maybe some of your efforts are misplaced in that they are not God's will, but your own will and what you have determined to be the right thing to do?  Sometimes the best thing to do is pray and be still, make sure you are doing what God wants as opposed to what you want.

God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

They want you to think you are the loser because in fact you are the winner in Christ.  You show up their sin just by being nice and they don't like that.  We have expressions like "go against the flow" which meant to swim up stream when all the rest are going down stream.  In fact, Jesus said it would be better for the people who cause a young Cristian  to fall if should have a millstone tied around there neck.  SO they taunt you, or lie about  you ---it doen't help 'the the pain right now to know God will reward you in heaven.  It just hurts.  So we weep with you. By the way, only God can change them.  He will change their hearts.  So keep praying for them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,857
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Praying for you!

Sometimes we forget that it is God who works in people's lives and hearts, and it is He alone who saves. Sometimes we take it all on our shoulders and, when we don't see results, we feel like we've failed. God only asks us to follow Him and be His witnesses; leave the changing of lives and hearts to Him.

No. I'm not younger.  I am 44 years old.  I won't give up. The closer I get to God the more alone I feel.  I know he is with me. I have to be patient. 

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Christyw said:

No. I'm not younger.  I am 44 years old.  I won't give up. The closer I get to God the more alone I feel.  I know he is with me. I have to be patient. 

I understand what you mean, sometimes it isn't easy to be different than others, but the reward will be worth the trials of this life.

God bless

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  106

On 7/13/2017 at 4:20 PM, Christyw said:

I'm working hard to break the chains in my family. I try to help everyone. I've learned from past mistakes .  I feel I stand alone most of the time in everything I do. God is all I have. I feel like my family bullies me. I cry everyday. I pray and been having alone time with God. The harder I try the more I feel lost. Why do I feel like the one losing?  

Don't give up.  Sorry you are going through this, the Lord knows what is happening trust JESUS.  I will be praying for you.

6 minutes ago, NOONE7 said:

Don't give up.  Sorry you are going through this, the Lord knows what is happening trust JESUS.  I will be praying for you.

Thank you so much. I have been working hard. Praying harder. God Bless!!!  

20 minutes ago, NOONE7 said:

Thanks. I believe prayer changes things. 

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  9,251
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

3 hours ago, Christyw said:

Hello I understand what you're saying. But you're not alone you have the good Lord (all powerful friend)and you have me and other believers as friends.even if we are not face to face.i have to remind myself of that from time to time. Praying now

Edited by shanee
Added Praying now