georgie_02

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Moved to General Discussion for quicker replies - no need for approval.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  371
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/2002

GBU kwik ^_^

Edited by georgie_02

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  371
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  11/26/2002

& thanks onelight :)

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On 7/13/2017 at 9:15 PM, georgie_02 said:

if youre not saved and not a Christian but still a good person do you still go to hell?

GINOLJC, Romans 2:10-16 "But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11 For there is no respect of persons with God. 12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; 13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. 14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: 15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) 16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

No, the only way to get to heaven is to genuinely believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 10:15 PM, georgie_02 said:

if youre not saved and not a Christian but still a good person do you still go to hell? :unsure:

This may be the written standard. Where it says you can only be saved through Christ. So yes it is true.

However

The Great thing about God is he gave his son up for sacrifice so that ALL have a chance to come to him.

Now when they do or if they do, that also depends on God. If HE calls them. He does what he wants. When he wants for his plans.

So

The most honest answer one can give would be:

According to MAN'S understanding of what is written YES

According to How God Works

No MAN truly knows

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 10:15 PM, georgie_02 said:

if youre not saved and not a Christian but still a good person do you still go to hell? :unsure:

This may be the written standard. Where it says you can only be saved through Christ. So yes it is true.

However

The Great thing about God is he gave his son up for sacrifice so that ALL have a chance to come to him.

Now when they do or if they do, that also depends on God. If HE calls them. He does what he wants. When he wants for his plans.

So

The most honest answer one can give would be:

According to MAN'S understanding of what is written YES

According to How God Works

No MAN truly knows

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,413
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 7/13/2017 at 10:15 PM, georgie_02 said:

LOVE (from your icon), know that God is love, perfect love.

Of God's many attributes He is also perfect.  He is perfect in His love of his creation and of mankind as part of His creation.

He created all that has been created through Jesus, who is God the creator. All that has been created has been created by Jesus. Jesus is God. God is triune in nature, one God but in three persons with attributes that we have limited knowledge of or reveal of from God.

Jesus always existed! He is God, He manifested as fully human, a man as well as God, in order to  become the perfect sacrifice to pay the price of the sin against God the Father of fallen creeation,  to pay the terribly high price of the first Adam's sin against God.

We all have inherited that shame, the shame of Adam.  God in his extreme wrath and impossibility of accepting that which is not perfect did place his terrible anger over us all, and we are  all flawed as result. We sin against God, and we all know death as result of God's anger and curse upon us all because of sin.

BUT God is also LOVE. He is perfect and His love is perfect. He has reconciled that which is unreconcilable, His love for man and his perfection's demand that all be perfect. He has taken that which is perfect  (Jesus) and placed Jesus as the payment to cover the sins of all those that He has given to Jesus as the flock of Jesus who we call the good shepherd. The Good Shepherd  Jesus who is deity, perfect and is God, died on a cross,  crucified, shedding his blood as that perfect sacrifice for the sin of Adam. He died to provide full cover, full payment, for the flaw in all those given to Him by God the father.  He broke the curse of God the Father's wrath upon creation for the sin of Adam. 

Jesus shed his blood. He also  arose again conquering death. His sacrifice providing full cover in His own perfect blood for the sin of  the heirs of Adam given Him by His Father, all that will accept His sacrifice and bow before him.  Jesus gathers his flock and he does not every loose a one. He is the Good Shepherd! 

Jesus willingly provides  escape from the permanent consequence  of sin in death. If  and only if we will accept and believe  that Jesus has indeed come here died here and arose again in victory over death itself.

Jesus when he came  to earth as fully man declared he and the father were one and declared that all that believe on him as God will be saved up away  from the eternal separation from God the Father.

And therein is the challenge for each and everyone of us: Will I, will you,  accept that Jesus is God, that he died  to cover the cost of our sins against God His Father and that He arose again conquering death as the first of many that will arise again and be with God the Father? Will each of us accept what is called the foolishness of the Gospel of Jesus? 

I testify that I believe it, because God the  Holy Spirit made me to understand what I had strongly denied. Jesus is Lord! It is a simple truth, but it is also too simple for  fallen mankind to comprehend without the revealing of that simple truth by the Holy Spirit. 

Man wants to make it far more complicated, wants to earn his own way,  wants to deny Jesus. The words of the Bible the message of salvation in Jesus is not understood by unsaved man. It is only understood when each individual personally  asks at the call from God the Holy Spirit to repent of their own personal resistance to that truth, that Jesus is God, that He did manifest as man, and He did die, that He did rise again conquering death itself, and is the first, called the first fruits of many to come that will  lift up His name as their  Lord and savior eternally.

All that to say - The truth of Jesus is simple yet the world rejects it for it wants to be prideful and not humble. The world hates the simple truth that God has provided eternal life with Him through the sacrifice made by His Son Jesus.  we each need to ask of God, ask of the Holy Spirit, God the Holy Spirit, show me  Show me you are there so that I too may believe. I  do want to know Jesus is Lord God and my savior. I do bow before Him acknowledging His sacrifice made for me a sinner against God's perfection, cover me, make me white as snow in the eyes of God holy pure though I have sinned against you  LORD. Teach me your ways.

There is many an example of prayer to God for personal salvation, but I personally make the suggestion that  it can be as simple as- God, show me. Show me that you are there, may the Holy Spirit lead me to understand and worship Jesus my savior. Help Me LORD.

It took me half my present lifetime to unlearn my high pride and humbly submit to the Holy Spirit and be allowed to see that Jesus is my Lord and savior. I was blessed to have been granted half a normal lifetime to be turned about from my resistance and my own sin against God. May it be that others many others will not be so stupidly prideful and will come to know Jesus as their own savior  much sooner in life, and enjoy the wondrous fruits of salvation  even while here in the fallen world much longer than this servant of Christ Jesus has been granted.

It is the joy of joys to see that Jesus is Lord- so if you have not yet asked of God, please please do so today- for  none of us knows when our very soul might be required of us, and then if we have not been called into the flock of Jesus and come to know Him as our Lord our shepherd, it will be too late. Don't delay,  don't say yeah maybe tomorrow maybe another day. There may not be but today. The time is short, it is really very short. The times of the signs are upon us all.

God bless and thanks for taking time to read through all this. I encourage all that are saved to pray for those that are not yet assured of salvation, and for all that are not yet saved to ask of God for the reveal of Jesus as Lord by the Holy Spirit of God.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/13/2017 at 10:46 PM, georgie_02 said:

I don't understand why god created us just so we can worship him?

The Lord created all things for his good pleasure. I believe God created us out of love and to be part of His eternal family if we would just accept Him and His Word. We were not created as parrots or robots to mimic what God wants to hear. He gave us free will to believe Him and love Him back, and by Grace the opportunity to accept all He did for us to be united with the family of God forever. Personally speaking, I'm more than grateful I'm here and was created, loved and blessed with life, and by the Grace of God I can chose to become part of the family of God for all eternity by salvation. 

Wide is the way but narrow is the gate to heaven. As quoted above; John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

With Christian love, I pray anyone reading this will come to the saving Grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, and accept Him as their personal Savior. By a simple prayer from thy mouth and heart.

Admitting and confessing  you're a sinner in need of a Savior. That the Lord Jesus was born of a virgin and the Holy Spirit is the Father. The Lord Jesus was 100% man in the flesh, and 100% God. Jesus walked the earth in the flesh sinless and died a horrible death on the Roman Cross, bearing all our sins for our forgiveness, if we would only accept His sacrifice in our place. That He conquered death and was resurrected on the third day, and ascended to Heaven and is at the right hand of God the Father. That you ask forgiveness of your sins, repent of your sins and invited Jesus into your heart as Lord and your personal Savior. 

John 3: 15 - 17    (15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. (16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 

We are created as eternal beings from the moment of our conception, in my belief. We are all going to leave our flesh bodies one day and return to the dust of the earth. The only question is; where our true self, our spirit and our soul is going to reside for all eternity. With this simple prayer from the heart, we have the free will and choice to spend eternity with the one true living God. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/17/2017 at 11:05 PM, georgie_02 said:

hello tyvm! :DI am a new Christian..jesus is the son of god :emot-heartbeat:

f3bfd8ed2d313ffdb1f3c5177ca48070--jesus-girl-my-jesus.jpg

Amen, and welcome to the family of God!