• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  371
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/2002

thank you all for taking the time to reply GBU..god loves us all just hope that the people on the wrong path will one day realise :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,070
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, georgie_02 said:

thank you all for taking the time to reply GBU..god loves us all just hope that the people on the wrong path will one day realise :)

Georgie the only way we can have usefulness to God here is to become His Word both inwardly in meditations and outwardly in works... this is the Life offered us by God through His Word by The power of The Holy Spirit ... Giving God Glory is the highest privilege afforded the created of God and 'IS' eternal fulfillment of joy unspeakable... why unspeakable: it 'IS' of eternal essence received by God and kept The Same... Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

On 7/13/2017 at 10:15 PM, georgie_02 said:

if youre not saved and not a Christian but still a good person do you still go to hell? :unsure:

There is none good except God.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  371
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/2002

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:54 PM, enoob57 said:

Georgie the only way we can have usefulness to God here is to become His Word both inwardly in meditations and outwardly in works... this is the Life offered us by God through His Word by The power of The Holy Spirit ... Giving God Glory is the highest privilege afforded the created of God and 'IS' eternal fulfillment of joy unspeakable... why unspeakable: it 'IS' of eternal essence received by God and kept The Same... Love, Steven

do you mean by telling others about god who arent christian? if you did i think everybody knows about god in some way..its up to them to either want to follow or not..they know what they're doing good or bad.. :)

• Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

If you're still viewing, I'd like to add my two cents.  I can (and will) back this with scripture by inference. But for now I'll just give the gist of it all.

God initially created a spirit realm, which his first and greatest creation (Lucifer) destroyed through his pride.

For there to be individuality there has to be choice. Otherwise man and angels would be organic mechanical drones like Cylons (Battlestar Galactica) or the Replicators (Stargate SG1).

The choice between what and what?

Ultimately (what so often is misdiagnosed only as worship of God) is the choice to do things God's way...

or not.

That's it.

If you manufacture something to perform a certain way and it does not, even if it is not a self aware being, you are quite frustrated. Rightly so!

Here God (who manufactures self aware being in the spirit realm and the physical realm) creates us to function properly a certain way (his way).

And we "intelligent" beings (tongue firmly planted in cheek) go against our manufacturing and our Manufacturer and complain about the evil results

as if they were the Manufacturer's fault.

God gives us choice.

And the reason things are the way they are here in the physical realm is because God is still dealing with the being he originally gave choice to in the spirit realm.

At great personal cost... he (the one in the Godhead who created all things and therefore takes responsibility for all things) became a human being (without losing his deity).

He sacrificed that human life and rose from the grave all to give us the ultimate choice that will deliver us from a predestined hell to a new heaven-earth with him for all eternity to come...

that ultimate choice: simple belief.

If we all realistically knew the hell that is in store for fallen angels a humanity, what amount of money, treasure, work, contract, etc. would we spare to be delivered from such a place?

But none of that will work.

Simply believing in Jesus Christ changes the destiny of the fates.

Worship?

Gratitude.

God bless.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,070
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

12 hours ago, georgie_02 said:

do you mean by telling others about god who arent christian? if you did i think everybody knows about god in some way..its up to them to either want to follow or not..they know what they're doing good or bad.. :)

No I am talking about living what the Word says whether it makes sense to the flesh or not... I'm talking about a s/Spiritual relationship with God by faith... It's the most awesome life one can not imagine till actually doing it! Letting God have you in humble submission to His Word and in that obedience deepening the understanding of the Awe that God alone holds and then to think eternity without end ever increasing with The Lord ... This is a heart overflowing with the glory of Him in witness!

• Loved it! 1