• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I will prove the following two propositions:

1) 666 meaning a biblical allusion to Adonikam in the Old Testament.

2) The Holy Spirit inspired this Riddle to strengthen the faith of the generation alive in the End Time fighting against unprecedented apostasy (2 Th. 2:3-4; 1 Tim. 4:1; 2 Tim. 4:2). and mockery of God’s Word the Bible (Jude 1:18; 1 Tim. 3:1-5; 2 Pet. 3:3). Adonikam’s name will be the actual name of the Beast that rises and the solution indicates both Providential Preservation and Inerrancy of Scripture are true, as both 666 and 667 are correct and God prevented copiests from reconciling the number as modern textual critics are wont to do.

We solve riddles by heeding its details, spotting double entendre hinting at a solution. For example, Samson’s riddle (Judges 14:14) was solvable by the double entendre on “lion” and “honey” (Judges 14:8-9, 18):

So he said to them: “Out of the eater came something to eat, And out of the strong came something sweet.” Now for three days they could not explain the riddle. (Jdg. 14:14) NKJ

The word “lion” in Hebrew (ʾarî) is almost identical to an Arabic word for “honey” (ʾary).-Wolf, H. (1992). Judges. In F. E. Gaebelein (Ed.), The Expositor’s Bible Commentary: Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 & 2 Samuel (Vol. 3, p. 468). Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Publishing House.

Lets Solve what 666 meant to John:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Rev. 13:18) KJV

The Genitive (“OF”) is the double entendre. 1) 666 is the number OF a man; 2) 666 is the number OF a name (Rev. 13:17); 3) 666 is the number OF the Beast.

The solution:

1a) 666 is OF the man because he has 666 children (Ezr. 2:13).
2a) 666 is OF the name because it generates the equation that results in 666. In Nehemiah 7:18 Adonikam is said to have 667 children, therefore its deducible the list began with Adonikam’s father who must also be named Adonikam. So the “count” or “calculation” which is “OF” this name is 667-1=666, pointing to the same man Adonikam his son (Neh. 7:18).
3a) 666 is OF the Beast because John said so (Rev. 13:18).

The children of Adonikam, six hundred sixty and six. (Ezr. 2:13) KJV

The children of Adonikam, six hundred threescore and seven. (Neh. 7:18) KJV

Having these two verses point to the same name is like having “two witnesses” establishing the matter (Deut. 19:15).

http://endtimenews.net/666-meaning/

Edited by Alfred Persson
clarified argument
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 7/13/2017 at 7:41 PM, Alfred Persson said:

I will prove the following two propositions:

1) 666 meaning a biblical allusion to Adonikam in the Old Testament.

2) The Holy Spirit inspired this Riddle to strengthen the faith of the generation alive in the End Time fighting against unprecedented apostasy (2 Th. 2:3-4; 1 Tim. 4:1; 2 Tim. 4:2). and mockery of God’s Word the Bible (Jude 1:18; 1 Tim. 3:1-5; 2 Pet. 3:3). Adonikam’s name will be the actual name of the Beast that rises and the solution indicates both Providential Preservation and Inerrancy of Scripture are true, as both 666 and 667 are correct and God prevented copiests from reconciling the number as modern textual critics are wont to do.

We solve riddles by heeding its details, spotting double entendre hinting at a solution. For example, Samson’s riddle (Judges 14:14) was solvable by the double entendre on “lion” and “honey” (Judges 14:8-9, 18):

So he said to them: “Out of the eater came something to eat, And out of the strong came something sweet.” Now for three days they could not explain the riddle. (Jdg. 14:14) NKJ

The word “lion” in Hebrew (ʾarî) is almost identical to an Arabic word for “honey” (ʾary).-Wolf, H. (1992). Judges. In F. E. Gaebelein (Ed.), The Expositor’s Bible Commentary: Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 & 2 Samuel (Vol. 3, p. 468). Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Publishing House.

Lets Solve what 666 meant to John:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Rev. 13:18) KJV

The Genitive (“OF”) is the double entendre. 1) 666 is the number OF a man; 2) 666 is the number OF a name (Rev. 13:17); 3) 666 is the number OF the Beast.

The solution:

1a) 666 is OF the man because he has 666 children (Ezr. 2:13).
2a) 666 is OF the name because it generates the equation that results in 666. In Nehemiah 7:18 Adonikam is said to have 667 children, therefore its deducible the list began with Adonikam’s father who must also be named Adonikam. So the “count” or “calculation” which is “OF” this name is 667-1=666, pointing to the same man Adonikam his son (Neh. 7:18).
3a) 666 is OF the Beast because John said so (Rev. 13:18).

The children of Adonikam, six hundred sixty and six. (Ezr. 2:13) KJV

The children of Adonikam, six hundred threescore and seven. (Neh. 7:18) KJV

Having these two verses point to the same name is like having “two witnesses” establishing the matter (Deut. 19:15).

http://endtimenews.net/666-meaning/

Read this and learn what the beast is and why it was created.  https://goddeception.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/the-beast/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

The Bible doesn't tell us, definitely, that 666 is the number of the beast.  We can only speculate.

1 hour ago, Heavenly Sent said:

Read this and learn what the beast is and why it was created.  https://goddeception.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/the-beast/

I stopped reading when I read this "voice of God is heard speaking words in the mind of man".

That's doesn't happen, if it does its not the Holy Spirit speaking. The Holy Spirit spoke to the apostles, but to all of them present, not in their minds. And it clearly was a unique situation as its never repeated again in the Bible.

2 As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, "Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them."
 3 Then, having fasted and prayed, and laid hands on them, they sent them away.
 (Acts 13:2-3 NKJ)

The Holy Spirit bears witness through our conscience what is right or wrong, its perception, not verbal communication:

I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit, (Rom. 9:1 NKJ)

To our spirit:

16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, (Rom. 8:16 NKJ)

Our spirit is not the organ of our brain, that is flesh and in our flesh dwells no good thing:

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. (Rom. 7:18 NKJ)

Hence John said test the spirits, if they come speaking words in your mind, ask if they can confess Jesus is their LORD or that Jesus came in the flesh, otherwise its possible one might be deceived into becoming of their false prophets:

1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
 (1 Jn. 4:1-3 NKJ)

Edited by Alfred Persson

8 minutes ago, Alfred Persson said:

I stopped reading when I read this "voice of God is heard speaking words in the mind of man".

That's doesn't happen, if it does its not the Holy Spirit speaking. The Holy Spirit spoke to the apostles, but to all of them present, not in their minds. And it clearly was a unique situation as its never repeated again in the Bible.

2 As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, "Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them."
 3 Then, having fasted and prayed, and laid hands on them, they sent them away.
 (Acts 13:2-3 NKJ)

The Holy Spirit bears witness through our conscience what is right or wrong, its perception, not verbal communication:

I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit, (Rom. 9:1 NKJ)

To our spirit:

16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, (Rom. 8:16 NKJ)

Our spirit is not the organ of our brain, that is flesh and in our flesh dwells no good thing:

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. (Rom. 7:18 NKJ)

Hence John said test the spirits, if they come speaking words in your mind, ask if they can confess Jesus is their LORD or that Jesus came in the flesh, otherwise its possible one might be deceived into becoming of their false prophets:

1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
 (1 Jn. 4:1-3 NKJ)

Most people on earth do not believe that God can speak directly into the minds of His chosen ones which is the only way we can learn how we're created.  In the next generation, all created men will hear the voice of God speaking directly into their minds.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself, 
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man. 
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice. 

1 hour ago, Heavenly Sent said:

Most people on earth do not believe that God can speak directly into the minds of His chosen ones which is the only way we can learn how we're created.  In the next generation, all created men will hear the voice of God speaking directly into their minds.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself, 
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man. 
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice. 

The implication of your reply is telepathic communication is something only God can do. That certainly is not the case (Lk. 8:12):

https://www.ted.com/talks/tan_le_a_headset_that_reads_your_brainwaves

Edited by Alfred Persson

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

The beast and his number explained;

Rev. 17:8-17; Dan. 7:11, 23-27; Dan. 8:9-14, 23-25; 9:26-27, 11:35-45. 2 Thess. 2:1-12.

1 hour ago, Alfred Persson said:

The implication of your reply is telepathic communication is something only God can do. That certainly is not the case (Lk. 8:12):

https://www.ted.com/talks/tan_le_a_headset_that_reads_your_brainwaves

Yes. God and I are one and always will be. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

If we are "ONE" with God and tuned in to His Word, we will hear Him through the Holy Spirit.

John 3:8, "The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

John 3:8 teaches this . . . As the natural man hears the wind, so the man born again hears the voice of the Holy Spirit.  

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

The Holy Spirit is not an Audible voice, just like that Demon that tells people to lust or hate is not an audible voice. ITS THERE, you just have to train yourself to hear it. Its SPIRITUAL, not of the flesh. 

The Mark of the Beast/666 is the Number of his name. What ever that name is.  Could it just mean the BEAST is a Human/666, I guess, but I am not going to be here on earth anyway. I tend to think it has something to do with his name.