Alfred Persson

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

From the link posted above...the man is a nut case...

It’s impossible for anyone to understand what the Beast is unless the voice of God is heard speaking words in the mind of man. 

The Beast and the little beast that you read about in Revelation posted below is what you’re going to learn about in this writing via the Holy Spirit of God who formed these words in my mind. Here’s the prophecy about the Beast and the beast with the two horns.

Just last month of December, 2016, the Holy Spirit was having me read about the new Google.

This person must be a Pentecostal.  People too often build themselves up by claiming superior knowledge by means of "the holy spirit."  The illustrious 'IamLamad' does this often too.

God can and does speak to people in an audible voice you hear in your head.  That's how we communicate in the 'spirit' world, and how much of prophecy was written.  The word inspired means, "God breahed or God spoke."

When God spoke to His servants the prophets He spoke to them in the language they also spoke, understood, and wrote. So one of the most important parts of my hermeneutic is to research the definition of the words in any text in the language it was written in.  If God can speak audibly through a donkey, He can speak to people too, esp. His prophets.

"And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?"

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

It is interesting to know that many Muslims believe the number “666” to be a holy number. They also believe that the number 19 is holy as well. In knowing this I am not surprised that the number of terrorist that destroyed the World Trade Center was 19. They are called by many in Islam “the magnificent 19”. The number “666” is believed to represent the Quran and the Prophet Mohammed.  

The number “666” could very easily be identified by our Lord as the number of a man, since it is a man made doctrine and a man made book, referring to its author Mohammed. Those in Islam that believe in the number “666” and its purity believe that Satan used Christians to pervert the Bible.

They believe that the book of Revelation was inspired by Satan and that he used the number “666” as a bad number in order to prevent Christian people from accepting the Quran and the teachings of Mohammed because of fear.

From the Bible view, it is easy to see the Muslims wearing this number between their eyes, on their foreheads to proclaim their faith in Allah. The mark could also be symbolic, instead of literal, to represent the mind of Islam.

So,  “666” is here.

If 666 is a physical mark, to be worn on the believer in Islam, then anyone who refuses to take the number (accept Islam) will be considered not to be a true believer in Allah and Mohamed. As they conquer other people they will enforce this mark to guarantee support from those that they allow to.

In a Muslim's own words.....  

"The number 666 is highly publicized all over the world and it is associated with evil and danger.

However, it is not what it seems. It was a Satanic trick.  The trick was to prevent the people approaching the 666.

Satan knew that the 666 is the book of GOD and the people should be kept away from it.  According to his plan, he placed a bad image to the number 666."

"The truth is that This Quran is the 666 , The Book from The Lord of the Universe."

"The First Sura in the Quran, 666, is Praise. This sura is the gift of GOD to us to establish Contact with Him through our daily Contact Prayers."

"GOD made His Messenger a witness with the letter Qaf and the number 666."

The number of the verses in the Koran according to the scholars:
Ibn-i Abbas (ra): 6616,
Nafi (ra): 6217,
Shayba (ra): 6214,
Scholars of Egypt (ra): 6226,
Zamahshari (ra)
(the genius Eloquence Scholar of the Arabic language and literature);
Bediuzzaman, mujaddid (the reformer) of the13.century, also has the opinion of
6666 verses.

This is the mark required to buy or sell...

4428951 (1).jpg

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 7/19/2017 at 4:43 PM, HAZARD said:
If we are "ONE" with God and tuned in to His Word, we will hear Him through the Holy Spirit.

John 3:8, "The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

John 3:8 teaches this . . . As the natural man hears the wind, so the man born again hears the voice of the Holy Spirit.  

Generally I agree. But specifically I think Paul nailed it:

I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit, (Rom. 9:1 NKJ)

The Holy Spirit bore witness to Paul what was right or wrong through his conscience, hence Paul says elsewhere:

14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,
 15 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them)
 16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.
 (Rom. 2:14-16 NKJ)

So the Holy Spirit also bears witness to the unsaved, enough so they are a "law to themselves". Its required this means God bore witness to them through their conscience, the Holy requirements of His law, because God will judge how they reacted to that "witness", "the secrets of men."

That's not a verbal witness, its perception:

20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.
 21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
 (1 Jn. 2:20-21 NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is the anointing, He bears witness to our spirit what is "true and not a lie", but its not verbal. Its "Perception", "we know" 1492 εἰδῶ eido all things claiming to be the inspired word of God, we "perceive" when its a lie. But that isn't verbal, its a perception.

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/20/2017 at 2:48 AM, Revelation Man said:

The Holy Spirit is not an Audible voice, just like that Demon that tells people to lust or hate is not an audible voice. ITS THERE, you just have to train yourself to hear it. Its SPIRITUAL, not of the flesh. 

The Mark of the Beast/666 is the Number of his name. What ever that name is.  Could it just mean the BEAST is a Human/666, I guess, but I am not going to be here on earth anyway. I tend to think it has something to do with his name. 

Audible when He wants to be:

As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, "Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them." (Act 13:2 NKJ)

But they were apostles establishing the church before the New Testament was written. After this unique event we don't see this repeated, in fact Paul speaks of the Holy Spirit bearing him witness through his conscience, therefore it is NOT audible and NOT like what demons do telepathically speaking words or inciting fleshly lusts through their ability to manipulate magnetic fields generated by our brains or do manipulate electrical energy etc: (Which modern science can do also, by the way) 

I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit, (Rom 9:1 NKJ)

Demons cannot bear witness to your conscience, only incite the lusts of your flesh by somehow causing lusts by generating electro-chemical production somehow, likely via telepathic suggestion. Once the lustful thought is inserted, the average sinner does the rest himself.

Because people don't study scripture, or know God....they sometimes believe they are being tempted by God:

13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death. (Jam 1:13-15 NKJ)

God can't tempt by evil because to do that would require He hold an evil thought in His mind and then communicate it. That is impossible for Holy God to do, just as its impossible darkness exist in unapproachable light:

16 who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen. (1Ti 6:16 NKJ)

There isn't even a hint of a shadow in God, regardless which way perspective you have when looking at Him:

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. (Jam 1:17 NKJ)

You CANNOT compare anything God does, to what finite creatures do, especially what the Devil or demons do. There is no comparison:

5 "To whom will you liken Me, and make Me equal And compare Me, that we should be alike? (Isa 46:5 NKJ)

666 is a Biblical allusion to the man's name Adonikam, that will be the name of the Antichrist Beast. We have been told beforehand, in detail.

Edited by Alfred Persson

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,097
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

1 hour ago, Alfred Persson said:

666 is a Biblical allusion to the man's name Adonikam, that will be the name of the Antichrist Beast. We have been told beforehand, in detail.

The name literally means My Lord Arisen.

Rev. 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend (arise) out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition...

Rev. 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth (arises) out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

On 8/1/2017 at 9:20 AM, WilliamL said:

The name literally means My Lord Arisen.

Rev. 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend (arise) out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition...

Rev. 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth (arises) out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

That confuses the beasts. The Beast in 17:8 is the rebuilt city of Babylon upon which the ecclesiastical harlot Babylon rides and which goes off into total destruction in fulfillment of Jeremiah's prophecies against Babylon (Jer. 50:3, 13, 39-40; 51:29; Rev. 18:2-10) by forces from her North (Jer. 50:41-42; 51:47-48) but ultimately it will be God's judgment against her (Rev. 17:16-17; 18:8; Isa. 13:19-22; Jer. 51:63-64; Rev. 18:21).  

The Beast in Rev. 11:7 is the Antichrist Beast Adonikam, he rises from the abyss to symbolize he is a hybrid altered DNA creation, whether by men under direction of Satan or the fallen angels themselves. The abyss links the symbolism to demons---he rises from them.

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
 2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. (Rev 9:1-3 KJV)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,097
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

They are one and the same Beast, the "king...the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek...Apollyon [Destroyer]." Rev. 9:11

Cities don't come out of the Abyss, fallen angels and demons do.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2 Peter 2:4 ...God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to Tartarus...

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

mark of the beast

6a00d8345216fc69e2013480c5d051970c-350wi.jpg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

I think 666 means "In the name of Allah " because Islam fits description of beheading and having it on thier forehead and arm ( they alredy have badges on thier hands and foreheads ). There is interesting video about it.

• This is Worthy 1