27 posts in this topic

Hi Y'all....

This Thread is for the imagination,if you are creative with your photos then let's see whatcha got!Maybe you are just learning how to enhance a photo and you would like to get some tips or opinions then you can try here with your Brothers & Sisters(who are much less judgmental?(LOL)........ Or,just share whatever you think others may find interesting!!!!!!

Like the ones I found only because I love horses & other caught my eye cause I hate sharks(lol)     But remember this isn't a thread for silly cartoons,there are THreads called "New Animal "or "Derailing" in Fellowship Hall where anything goes.....lets keep this one for creative & imaginative "photos"      HAVE FUN!!! And to God be the Glory.......

* Note:

Please be e careful to not post images that you do not have permission of the artist or other copyright owner, to post. If you are not authorized to post it, don't!

And since this is about hobbies, the work should probably be your work, not something you found online, and probably not even by a friend of yours.

tiger horse.jpg

paint_horse_manipulation_by_photoshop_queen.jpg

sharkbird.jpg

13 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Hi Y'all....

This Thread is for the imagination,if you are creative with your photos then let's see whatcha got!Maybe you are just learning how to enhance a photo and you would like to get some tips or opinions then you can try here with your Brothers & Sisters(who are much less judgmental?(LOL)........ Or,just share whatever you think others may find interesting!!!!!!

Like the ones I found only because I love horses & other caught my eye cause I hate sharks(lol)     But remember this isn't a thread for silly cartoons,there are THreads called "New Animal "or "Derailing" in Fellowship Hall where anything goes.....lets keep this one for creative & imaginative "photos"      HAVE FUN!!! And to God be the Glory.......

tiger horse.jpg

paint_horse_manipulation_by_photoshop_queen.jpg

sharkbird.jpg

Nice animals.

Hi KPaukG

LOL-I don't think think that pidgshark is so nice.........:42:yikes!

7 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Hi KPaukG

LOL-I don't think think that pidgshark is so nice.........:42:yikes!

You're right.

Posted (edited)

I hope I haven't already posted this elsewhere. This is an actual pic of the moon that I took and played with in Paintshop pro and Pixlr

bokeh-moon2.jpg

Edited by shel

wow that only took about 10 edits :blink:. At first I posted it with a watermark, but decided it was too distracting, then trying to delete that pic from the post and add one w/o watermark and reduce the size became a major ordeal :emot-lwt:

Posted (edited)

what's wrong with this picture :emot-lwt: Taken at a local farm and processed with paintshop pro and pixlr. 

purple-cow2.jpg

Edited by shel

OKAY, going to jump in here to say two things.

One, be careful to not post images that you do not have permission of the artist or other copyright owner, to post. If you are not authorized to post it, don't!

Two, and this is just a suggestion, but since this is about hobbies, the work should probably be your work, not something you found online, and probably not even by a friend of yours.

OKAY, three things . . . 

the substance of this post, should probably be included by edit, into the OP - but that is up to the OPer!

some of these animal morphs you find have attributions, some don't. some of them are really difficult to find any information on. But they are fun to scroll through. I have never tried to make one, just cause I'm not that interested. I do enjoy looking at the ones other people have created though. Here's one that has morpher information as well as attributions to the original photographers

21203792480_d40403feab_n.jpg

Hi Shel

Your "moon" photo is terrific,I would have never known that it was a photo of the moon before you played around with it....WOW,great,I like it a lott!

P raise Jesus!                       Love,Kwik