Pudgenik

Something for you Bible Thumpers!

34 posts in this topic

'What Character of the Bible was born without a soul, during it's lifetime acquired a soul, and before death lost it again?'

If you know the answer right off the bat, then please refrain from giving the answer. We can sit back and just smile.

1 hour ago, Pudgenik said:

'What Character of the Bible was born without a soul, during it's lifetime acquired a soul, and before death lost it again?'

If you know the answer right off the bat, then please refrain from giving the answer. We can sit back and just smile.

Why do you use the word " Bible thumpers?". Are you a believer?

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Why do you use the word " Bible thumpers?". Are you a believer?

What does the Holy Spirit tell you. Am I a believer or not?

As for Bible thumpers, it is an old term for someone who reads the Bible often.

So is this like a pun? or what?

On 7/14/2017 at 11:57 AM, Pudgenik said:

It seems like a derogatory term for a Christian who reads the Bible. I think you should be concerned about your own relationship with the Holy Spirit. Is the Holy Spirit within you or not?

On 7/14/2017 at 1:57 PM, Pudgenik said:

You don't answer a question with a question, you just answer.  You don't play Holy Spirit Bingo.

"Bible Thumpers" is a pejorative term.  It does not mean someone who reads the Bible often.

39 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You don't answer a question with a question, you just answer.  You don't play Holy Spirit Bingo.

"Bible Thumpers" is a pejorative term.  It does not mean someone who reads the Bible often.

You can't answer my question because you aren't listening to the Holy Spirit. And maybe you don't want to listen.

Jesus asked a question to question. He set the example. So I'm repeating, what does the Holy Spirit tell you?

I know you don't like the hot seat. But I will tell you this, if you lie, everyone here at Worthy who has the Holy Spirit will know.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

It seems like a derogatory term for a Christian who reads the Bible. I think you should be concerned about your own relationship with the Holy Spirit. Is the Holy Spirit within you or not?

Obviously you do not know.

Nor will I tell you.

8 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

You can't answer my question because you aren't listening to the Holy Spirit. And maybe you don't want to listen.

Jesus asked a question to question. He set the example. So I'm repeating, what does the Holy Spirit tell you?

I know you don't like the hot seat. But I will tell you this, if you lie, everyone here at Worthy who has the Holy Spirit will know.

You are not setting any example beyond being rude.

You don't go on an Internet form where no one knows each other face-to-face and say "What does the Holy Spirit tell you I am?"  It's a bogus question from the start, and there is hardly enough information to go on to make a determination, unless we are to go off the fact that so far, you seem to be somewhat obtuse.  That is not a good witness.

What hot seat?  Your behavior is unbecoming, especially with the above post.  That is what people will see.

15 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You are not setting any example beyond being rude.

You don't go on an Internet form where no one knows each other face-to-face and say "What does the Holy Spirit tell you I am?"  It's a bogus question from the start, and there is hardly enough information to go on to make a determination, unless we are to go off the fact that so far, you seem to be somewhat obtuse.  That is not a good witness.

What hot seat?  Your behavior is unbecoming, especially with the above post.  That is what people will see.

Not a bogus question, you all claim to be Spirit filled. So what is your excuse.

I know what I am, so what does the Spirit tell you. Do you listen to the Spirit.

You know, faith has its limits, but those limits are made by YOU. God is endless, and faith IS endless. 

Faith can be scarry, stepping out into the void, not knowing if You'll step onto a rock, or fall 30 feet.

You can say, "I trust Jesus in everything". So here we are, use your faith, step out. It's tough, I know, been there. 

So what does the Holy Spirit tell you?