• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Dress Designer Closing Shop Doubles As Message From The Lord

By:  Marshall Ramsey II, Worthy News U.S. Correspondent

SAINT GEORGE, South Carolina (WorthyNews) -- Today on Channel 4 News an announcement was made regarding the shutting down of dress maker Alfred Angelo.

Mr. Angelo designed wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses for women across the country.  His future seemed secure along with the purchases of the dresses he had already made, or so it seemed.

The company made a "last minute" announcement that it was shutting its doors and going into bankruptcy.  This sent brides and bridesmaids scrambling to get their orders.  One woman was even seen running into a bridal shop, presumably to make sure she could get her order.  It seems that the orders already placed may not be filled because of potential bankruptcy proceedings.  All inquiries are being directed to a lawyer.

This unfortunate turn of events, though, serves as a warning to the churches.  As some may know, the time of the Lord's return is near.  Preceding this is the Rapture and the Tribulation period, also called the time of Jacob's trouble.  Mr. Angelo closing his doors suddenly takes on special meaning, especially with the parable of the ten virgins:

"And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh, go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil, for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so, lest there be not enough for us and you, but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for your selves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and they that were ready, went in with him tot he marriage, and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered, and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not."

This is what the Lord is saying to the churches:  "Time is almost up.  You that sleep because you are lazy, thinking yourself some great one, this is your last chance to be counted worthy to escape the coming judgment.  You say that you know me.  I ask you now:  'Do I know you?'  I'm not sure.

"To you that sleep because of exhaustion from working for my Father, I tell you this:  "Keep up the good work.  Keep fighting the good fight.  Your troubles in this world are almost over.  Continue to keep yourselves ready.  Your eternal rewards await you."

Behold, the Bridegroom cometh, go ye out to meet him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Do humans ever go to heaven?

The belief and teaching that all humans have natural immortality via an immortal soul can be traced back thousands of years. We can see from history that nations like Egypt and Babylon taught their people about an immortal soul in every human, that continued to live, to think and  to experience life, after the body had died. Depending on the nation and on their spiritual theology they had, would come various teachings about where and under what conditions this immortal soul would experience after the death of the physical body. Some nations would bury the dead body in graves with all kinds of things for the departed to take with them and to use to enjoy in the afterlife.

Different nations may have had different places where the departed soul would live when it left the dead body, but to put it in simple language, the immortal soul was in a "heaven" of some sort. They even had gloomy underworlds for those not thought to have done enough good in their physical lives to warrant the prize of "heaven."

All this should start to sound somewhat familiar with certain teaching and beliefs of many "Christian" churches and organizations. Many have heard the "hell-fire and brimstone" sermons preached loud and vigorously by a Christian minister or Camp-meeting tent revivalist. Such preaching of course includes telling you that if you "give your heart to the Lord" and turn from sin, you can "go to heaven" and live in bliss, doing...well they are not sure, maybe singing and strumming on a harp?

Just about all Christians today believe they shall "get to heaven" one day. They firmly believe that going to heaven is one of the basic rewards of being Christian. To think, and to teach otherwise, to them, is pretty close to being a nutty and strange heretic. They are convinced the Bible shows and tells us that going to heaven is the automatic reward of the children of God. And most believe that going to heaven takes place when the physical body stops breathing and dies. Yet this common and prevailing theological view was not the common view or teaching of the early New Testament Church of God.

The early NT church did not teach or believe in going to heaven at death, for those faithful Christians. Church history shows that it was only through the teachings of people like Clement of Alexandria, Origen, and others that most professing Christians gradually came to adopt the belief of the immortal soul, and going immediately "somewhere" after the death of the body.  Many were coming into the popular church of the Roman Empire, founded in Rome, who already held to Hellenistic philosophy, Egyptian mythology, and Babylonian Mystery religions, with an after death life of some sort as the foundation of it all. They did not want to give up this teaching and belief, just as they did not want to abandon many other false teachings and practices. So, to accommodate them the large popular church took many of these old pagan beliefs and re-clothed them with Christian garments. Hence, as the millenniums came and went today's doctrines of the immortal soul as taught together with an ever burning hell fire for the wicked, a purgatory for those who may not have sinned unto eternal torment, and can possibly yet be granted heaven and a heaven where God is, for the righteous. All this came to be church doctrines.

Most Christians believe they will at some point "get to heaven" where God is dwelling. Some do not believe you go to heaven at death, but that death is a sleep until the resurrection, then when Jesus returns to raise the righteous dead, all go back with Him to heaven for a thousand years, until the new earth comes into being. Others believe that Christ returns to "rapture" His Church away from the terrible tribulation then taking place on the earth, and that they spent either 7 years or 3 1/2 years in heaven, before returning again with Christ to set up the Kingdom of God on earth for a thousand years.

Whatever the various beliefs of certain religious sects and denominations is on this matter, just about all of them teach and believe that the good Christian will someday, for some period of time "go to heaven" where the Father lives and dwells in the heavenly Jerusalem.

And if this is a fundamental plain teaching of the Bible, then surely we should be able to find many verses all over the Bible saying things such as: "When we get to heaven," "When we see each other in heaven," "They are up there in heaven with God," "We shall go to heaven at Christ's return," "We shall be in heaven where God is one day." BUT VERSES LIKE THIS CANNOT BE FOUND IN THE BIBLE!

BUT, what we do read in the Bible is the Words of Jesus: No man goes to heaven, except the One who came from there. John 3:13 Where I go, you cannot come. John 7:34  Your home is in this world, Mine is not. John 8:23 I do not pray, Father, that You take them out of this world.... John 17:15

So the truth is, the idea of a 'rapture to heaven', is a straight out Satanic lie; one of his most successful ones, that will cause many unprepared Christians to fall on the Day of trial. 1 Peter 4:12, 1 Corinthians 3:13-15

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

40 minutes ago, Keras said:

BUT, what we do read in the Bible is the Words of Jesus: No man goes to heaven, except the One who came from there. John 3:13 Where I go, you cannot come. John 7:34  Your home is in this world, Mine is not. John 8:23 I do not pray, Father, that You take them out of this world.... John 17:15

So the truth is, the idea of a 'rapture to heaven', is a straight out Satanic lie; one of his most successful ones, that will cause many unprepared Christians to fall on the Day of trial. 1 Peter 4:12, 1 Corinthians 3:13-15

This is really misleading.  First, John 3:10-17 states:

Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things?  Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness.  If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?  No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.  For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

I have look through all English versions of the bible on BibleGateway and have not found one that claims, as you stated, "No man goes to heaven, except the One who came from there. John 3:13".  All versions speak in the past tense, you speak in all tenses, past, present and future, when you claim "No man goes to heaven".  You quote, or paraphrase, is incorr3ect and misleading. What version of the bible are you using, or did you incorrectly paraphrase? 

Than, when you quote John 7:34 and John 8:23, you fail to point out that Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees, not His followers. 

You then end with a statement Jesus made in a prayer for the protection of His followers, which had absolutely nothing to do with the rapture or anyone going to heaven.

I fail to see how 1 Peter 4 has anything to do with the rapture being a lie, nor does 1 Corinthians 3.  You are taking verses out of context to try and discourage anyone from obeying scripture.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words.

I encourage you to not continue down the path you are walking, denying scripture to strengthen your personal theology that does not reflect what scripture tells us.

23 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I have look through all English versions of the bible on BibleGateway and have not found one that claims, as you stated, "No man goes to heaven, except the One who came from there. John 3:13".  All versions speak in the past tense, you speak in all tenses, past, present and future, when you claim "No man goes to heaven".  You quote, or paraphrase, is incorr3ect and misleading. What version of the bible are you using, or did you incorrectly paraphrase? 

John 3:13 No one has gone up into heaven, except the One who came down from heaven; the Son of Man who is in heaven. Revised English Bible.  So I did condense it, but never changed the meaning.  Why should that truth not apply for all time? 

OneLight; if your beliefs are contradicted by Bible truths, then you should, you must; reconsider your beliefs. 

Here is the rest of the article in #2:

Most Christians think that heaven is our destination and preachers tout it from the pulpit. Why then didn't the people of the Bible use such language? Could it be that they knew that going off to heaven where God the Father now dwells was NEVER promised to any earthy mortal person?

The word "heaven" is used 570 times in the Bible. "Heavenly" appears 23 times and "heavens" is used 121 times. Surely, somewhere, in all those uses we can find a statement: "When we are in heaven" or "We are going to go to heaven" or maybe "He has gone to God in heaven." If you take a Bible concordance you can find all the verses where "heaven," "heavenly," and heavens" are used throughout the Bible. Look them up! See if you can find a verse that says, "We shall go to heaven," "Heaven is our eternal abode," "They are up in heaven" or any plain statement about Christians or children of God going to be with God in heaven for ANY length of time. You have over 500 places where "heaven" is used. Try to find any verse that tells us clearly we shall someday, sometime, go to live where God the Father dwells.

There are THREE heavens mentioned in the Bible. 1) The heaven [atmosphere] where the birds fly. 2) the heaven [space] where the planets and stars are. 3) The heaven [spiritual] where God's throne is, where God is now.

I knew a man in Christ.... caught up to the THIRD heaven....He was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakable words....2 Cor. 12:2-4  The third heaven is where God dwells!

KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ?

Some will say, "Well Christ talked about our being in the Kingdom of heaven. Surely that proves we shall 'go to heaven'. If it does, then some shall be in heaven while others are not.  Matthew 5:3-5. Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven....blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. The Kingdom OF heaven is the Kingdom that BELONGS to heaven. It is owned and operated by heaven. the Kingdom that BELONGS to God, not the Kingdom inside God. The Gospels according to Mark and Luke use "Kingdom OF God"

OUR REWARD IS IN HEAVEN

Is not our reward to go to heaven? Are there not some verses that say something to that effect? Here they are: Rejoice, and be exceeding glad; for great is your reward in heaven.... Matthew 5:12 Do not display your religion before others, if you do you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. Matthew 6:1 But lay up for yourselves treasure in heaven.....Luke 6:23 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled…reserved in heaven for you. 1 Peter 1:4

Now, let's be honest. Do the above verses say: "Our reward is to get to heaven" or "When we get to heaven we shall be given our reward." Do these verses say: "Our reserved inheritance is to get to heaven to be with God" ?  No, they do not!  Truly, Christians will receive rewards and we are to inherit eternal life, but when? Eternal life comes at the resurrection. Read 1 Cor.15; Rev.2:10; 2 Tim.4:8 Our rewards are to be given to us by Christ at His return. And, behold, I come quickly, and MY REWARD IS WITH ME, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Rev. 22:12 Our rewards and inheritance are reserved in heaven. They come down out of heaven with Christ at his return.

NAMED TO GO TO HEAVEN?

Are not Christians named and written down in a book to go to heaven? ….but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven Luke 10:20 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven....Heb. 12:23

Do these verses say, "Because you will go to heaven" or "The church of the firstborn will one day get to heaven" ?  No!  Our names (God knows who are His) are written down in the book of life, that book being in heaven. But we receive life eternal when the Book of Life is opened. Revelation 20:11-15

OUR HOPE....TO GO TO HEAVEN?

For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel. Col.1:5 What is the hope for Christians? Paul answers in another letter he wrote: But if there be NO RESURRECTION of the dead, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.....then they which are also fallen asleep in Christ are PERISHED....For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man on his own order: Christ the firstfruits: AFTERWARDS they that are Christ's AT HIS COMING. 1 Cor. 15: 13-23

Our HOPE is Christ, who has been raised from the dead and is now in heaven, waiting to be sent back to this earth when He shall RESURRECT the DEAD. 1 Thes.4: 16

Colossians 1:5 does NOT say, "Our hope is to get to heaven." Or "The church's hope is to be with Christ in heaven." It says: our HOPE is kept in heaven. That hope is Christ and His Return when the saints are resurrected. Philippians 3:20 Christian believers are citizens of heaven and from heaven we can expect our Deliverer to come: The Lord Jesus Christ.

Notice! This Kingdom is in heaven that we are citizens of. If we be Christ's, we belong to His family. We are brothers of His, we are part of God's family, His children, and so of His government, kingdom, which is at present in heaven. Not that we are in heaven, for we live on earth, but the Kingdom, where our citizenship is; that we now belong to, is in heaven.

NO MAN HAS EVER GONE TO HEAVEN

Here is a plain and easy to understand verse: And NO MAN has ASCENDED up to heaven, except for He that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. John 3:13 BELIEVE what Christ said, He should know. He was in heaven with the Father from the beginning, and He did not see any human ever come from earth up to heaven. It’s indisputable, Enoch could not have gone to the third heaven, neither did Moses, nor did Elijah.  All humans who have ever lived, or will live, up to the Return of Jesus and are not still alive when Jesus comes, will sleep in death. They will be in the grave, and the righteous, those accounted worthy, wait to hear the voice of the Son of man, to rise from the dead in a resurrection at the Great White Throne Judgement.  

At the end of the thousand years comes the new heavens and the new earth. Then the heavenly Jerusalem together with God the Father will come from heaven to this new earth, which will then become the dwelling place of the throne of the universe for all Eternity.

What we can say is that we, the children of God, will one day be in heaven.....yes.....when heaven comes to earth. Revelation 21:1-4 But what we cannot say is that any human will be taken up to heaven to avoid the wrath to come. The Lord promises protection to all these who place their trust in Him and this may be a profound spiritual experience. Nahum 1:1-8, Isaiah 43:2, Luke 21:34-36

Ref: Keith Hunt

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

55 minutes ago, OneLight said:

This is really misleading.  First, John 3:10-17 states:

Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things?  Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness.  If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?  No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.  For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Than, when you quote John 7:34 and John 8:23, you fail to point out that Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees, not His followers. 

You then end with a statement Jesus made in a prayer for the protection of His followers, which had absolutely nothing to do with the rapture or anyone going to heaven.

I fail to see how 1 Peter 4 has anything to do with the rapture being a lie, nor does 1 Corinthians 3.  You are taking verses out of context to try and discourage anyone from obeying scripture.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words.

I encourage you to not continue down the path you are walking, denying scripture to strengthen your personal theology that does not reflect what scripture tells us.

Thanks, OneLight! It is a very common thing on these forums to take verses out of context.

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Thanks, OneLight! It is a very common thing on these forums to take verses out of context.

As usual, you rapturists say verses that destroy the false theory of a rapture to heaven, are out of context, but are unable to prove it. 

Are ALL of these clear statements out of context?

No; you believe a lie and because you do, the Lord has locked you into it and when His Judgement comes, you will bitterly regret it. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

On 7/14/2017 at 10:01 PM, Da Servant said:

This is what the Lord is saying to the churches:  "Time is almost up.  You that sleep because you are lazy, thinking yourself some great one, this is your last chance to be counted worthy to escape the coming judgment.  You say that you know me.  I ask you now:  'Do I know you?'  I'm not sure.

"To you that sleep because of exhaustion from working for my Father, I tell you this:  "Keep up the good work.  Keep fighting the good fight.  Your troubles in this world are almost over.  Continue to keep yourselves ready.  Your eternal rewards await you."

Behold, the Bridegroom cometh, go ye out to meet him.

The virgins that were ready to meet the bridegroom, the ones that Jesus knew, were wise.  They were wise because they acted on the words of Jesus.

• Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.  Matthew 7:24

May we worship God in spirit and in truth by being doers of the word, acting on the teachings of Jesus.  Only then will we have the wisdom, the discernment to fare well as we wait for His return.  Let us stir up one another to love and good works.

6 hours ago, Keras said:

As usual, you rapturists say verses that destroy the false theory of a rapture to heaven, are out of context, but are unable to prove it. 

Are ALL of these clear statements out of context?

No; you believe a lie and because you do, the Lord has locked you into it and when His Judgement comes, you will bitterly regret it. 

You live in an imaginary world of human reasoning.  Those verses really don't say what you think they say. Other verses prove this.

2 Corinthians 5:1  For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Paul went there:
2 Corinthians 12:2  I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

We are there in authority right now:

Ephesians 2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Paul tells us part of the family is in heaven already:

Ephesians 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

Our hope is in heaven:

Colossians 1:5  For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

Hebrews 11:16  But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Peter tells us our inheritance is in heaven:

1 Peter 1:4
To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

John went to heaven:

Revelation 4:1  After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

PEOPLE were in heaven:

Revelation 5:3  And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

Revelation 14:2
And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

Revelation 19:1
And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

Jude 1:14
And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Rev. 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Creatures are in heaven - people are included:

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

The two witnesses went:

Revelation 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

The raptured church was seen in heaven:

Rev. 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Martyrs are in heaven:
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

The virgins that were ready to meet the bridegroom, the ones that Jesus knew, were wise.  They were wise because they acted on the words of Jesus.

• Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.  Matthew 7:24

May we worship God in spirit and in truth by being doers of the word, acting on the teachings of Jesus.  Only then will we have the wisdom, the discernment to fare well as we wait for His return.  Let us stir up one another to love and good works.

I like to build on a SOLID foundation! What is more solid than a ROCK?

4 hours ago, Davida said:

I'm curious what denomination is it that taught you this opinion?

I am sorry to cause any upset, but I do think it is best for everyone to believe the truth and the truth is; God never promises that He will take the Church up to heaven. What He does promise is protection during His wrath against the nations and His amazing blessings as we live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land. 

When God's wrath does strike the earth, those who have believed a rapture removal, will be shocked and terrified, maybe loosing their faith. This is what I preach against. 

Davida, I do belong to the Elim Church and they have great praise and worship. There is no teaching about prophecy or end times.   I have my understanding purely form intensive study of the Bible.  My credentials, humanly speaking, are zero, but heavenly; I have received inspiration and visions and have written over 500 articles on the Prophetic Word. Available free at; logostelos.info