Joefizz

Christian Chat sites

8 posts in this topic

Thank You God for revealing to me that there are multiple Christian Chat sites,that I can join and discuss the bible with more people through them,each one to me is a "HOME" I AM GRATEFUL GOD,PRAISES TO YOUR NAME MY FATHER GOD.

This site is a keeper! Love love love the fellowship, fun and worship and prayers.

We are blessed!

Praise God , it's so wonderful to be able to learn more 

Praise the Lord!!

On 7/15/2017 at 5:38 PM, Joefizz said:

Thank You God for revealing to me that there are multiple Christian Chat sites,that I can join and discuss the bible with more people through them,each one to me is a "HOME" I AM GRATEFUL GOD,PRAISES TO YOUR NAME MY FATHER GOD.

Hey Joe, it is amazing what we can all be grateful for. :) Blessings 

yep so far I am a member of 5 Christian Chat sites this site included and stay logged in to each new and old one,so as to reach more people with God's word!

Just now, Joefizz said:

yep so far I am a member of 5 Christian Chat sites this site included and stay logged in to each new and old one,so as to reach more people with God's word!

Hey Joe, not sure how you do it. I know that some people are better at multi-tasking than others. There is still so much here that I haven't even got around to exploring. Blessings :)