Christians

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I have no intentions of committing suicide, but I have this thought that the more I avoid it, the more punishment I'll get in hell

• Praying! 1

Welcome Tyler. :) 

Suicide is selfish and never the answer. You will be hurting all those that care for you. Do you want to do that? 

Your thinking is just wrong right now. Jesus can set you free from the chains !  Surrender to Jesus with all your heart and seek Christ grace through your faith.  Cry out to Jesus!!

LIVE! God says that joy comes in the morning! Allow God to lead you onto the path that leads to life.  Life will get better. You wont always feel like you do but if you end your life,you will never have that opportunity  to live free in Christ will you? 

The ABC’s Of Salvation

A. Christ DIED for you – Romans 5:8
B. Christ PAID your sins in Full – 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 2:24
C. BELIEVE(Trust In Completely) on Christ ALONE for salvation – John 3:16, Acts 16:31, Ephesians 2:8,9, 1 Cor. 15:1-4
Repent! For the kingdom of Heaven is at hand! Matthew 4:17

“For the wages of sin is death(Eternal Torment In Hell & The Lake of Fire); But the Gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ Our Lord”. Romans 6:23

IT IS THAT SIMPLE – THE GOSPEL TRUTH

Blessings :) 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Suppose there are none who care one way or the other?

6 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Suicide is selfish and never the answer. You will be hurting all those that care for you. Do you want to do that? 

2 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Suppose there are none who care one way or the other?

How about we set our minds  and hearts on this person surrendering to Christ.

• Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

7 hours ago, Tyler22 said:

I have no intentions of committing suicide, but I have this thought that the more I avoid it, the more punishment I'll get in hell

Who or what is encouraging this thinking?

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  06/28/1993

Suicide is never an answer. You will be hurting those who care about you.

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 0:35 PM, Tyler22 said:

Do you mean because your sins are mounting up?  Is that why you think your punishment will be worse?  If you have never been saved, ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins and to come into your heart to be your Lord and Savior and start serving him.  All those things you would have been punished for were paid for on the cross.  If you have been saved, confess your sins and let Jesus wash them away with the blood he shed on Calvary, and go and sin no more.  If you do sin, confess them and find forgiveness. 

Yes, for the sinner that doesn't repent, their sins mount up, meaning more punishment for more transgressions, but you can have all those sins removed right now if you will take them to Jesus. 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  371
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  11/26/2002

hope your safe and well,,praying gb 

Edited by georgie_02
misread \\

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

On 7/16/2017 at 5:35 PM, Tyler22 said:

I am unsure I understand you completely. But if you go to hell, as you say, then it will not matter what or how many sins you have committed because hell is not at all interested in your sins once you are there. Hell is the absolute total absence of hope, love and kindness. You do NOT want to go there! 

So start thinking about NOT going there since until you are dead, The Lord God is ready and waiting to forgive you. But you have to ask first and be sorry for your sins. 

Do not think that anything you have done will surprise the Lord Yeshua (Jesus). He already has been on that path and gave Himself for all your past wrongs. To sin is to fall short of the mark. We all do it, so you are not alone. Think about it.