• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

24 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Tyler, I have gone over Scripture with you on this matter. Suicide is not going to make things any easier for you, and what you are hearing is NOT the "Holy Spirit". The true Holy Spirit will NEVER advocate anything that goes against the Bible, including self-murder (suicide).

Father in Heaven, We lift Tyler up before Your Throne of Grace. Abba, he is being attacked by Satan and his minions; we ask in the name of Jesus Christ that you bind Satan and his minions (human and demonic alike), and remove them from attacking Tyler. Please send your Holy Spirit to assure Tyler of the truth, and put it on Tyler's heart to believe Scripture and not the vicious lies he is being told. In Jesus' name we ask and pray this. Amen.

Amen

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Tyler22 said:

i am a reprobate.  i have denied god all my life.  i regret that all now.  but i know what awaits me.  the holy spirit has assured me of this.  punishment to perfect.  beyond words.  suicide is my best option.  the holy spirit told me the longer i put that off, the quicker my punishment grows to infinite proportions.  my only hope is nothing.  i just dont know why god made the mistake of creating things.  he by all means knew he is all knowing and some would go to hell.  why.  i dont know how long ill put off suicide.  but this is scary.  

I was one too, absolutely evil, rotten to the core. I tuned to Jesus, asked forgiveness, studied His Word, Eventually got baptized, and now I am a new man. My sins are behind me and also behind God. He says He remembers them no more.

2 Peter 3:9, The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

John 3:15, That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God does not want you to take your own life because of your sins. His Son, Jesus died in your place for your sins, and the sins OF THE WHOLE WORLD, praise His name for ever more.

Hebrews 8:12, For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

1 Peter 2:24, Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on12 the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

1 John 2:2, And He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

14 hours ago, Tyler22 said:

i am a reprobate.  i have denied god all my life.  i regret that all now.  but i know what awaits me.  the holy spirit has assured me of this.  punishment to perfect.  beyond words.  suicide is my best option.  the holy spirit told me the longer i put that off, the quicker my punishment grows to infinite proportions.  my only hope is nothing.  i just dont know why god made the mistake of creating things.  he by all means knew he is all knowing and some would go to hell.  why.  i dont know how long ill put off suicide.  but this is scary.  

You say you regret denying God all your life.  What is stopping you from accepting His grace and salvation now?  Only you can continue to deny God.  God calls and the enemy tries to discourage you with all he has, and up to now, you are listening to the wrong side.  Repent, turn from your old ways and accept Jesus as your Savior.   There is no reason not to.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessing Tyler

You say you regret denying God all your life.  What is stopping you from accepting His grace and salvation now?  Only you can continue to deny God.  God calls and the enemy tries to discourage you with all he has, and up to now, you are listening to the wrong side.  Repent, turn from your old ways and accept Jesus as your Savior.   There is no reason not to.                                                 OneLight

My friend ,a reprobate does not have regrets,remorse....that is solid proof that you are not a reprobate,I've said this to you in the past & that should give you Gods Blessed Assurance that it is NOT too late for you to repent and ask Jesus into your heart,mind,spirit...you are only existing right now-it is no wonder why you feel so hopeless....Tyler,when you are made ALIVE in Christ the entire world looks different because the Light is turned on,its truly beautiful,breath taking

Right now you are "venting" because you are being Convicted,God is Calling & Calling & Calling.....try to envision Jesus on the cross,His Arms are open wide nailed to that cross but the nails did not keep Him there...YOU DID! He Loves you Tyler & He LIVES.....and you know what? His Arms are still open wide as He waits to Embrace you......He wants to take your pain & desperation and give you HOPE and a Life More Abundant....the time is now Tyler.....

You say you "deny God",what does that mean? Do you not want forgiveness? From what you are saying I am understanding you do not think you are forgivable or worthy of forgiveness.....none of us are worthy of forgiveness and that is what Gods Grace is,unmerited favor,undeserved forgiveness because of Jesus finished work on the cross.....There is nothing you can do to earn Gods Grace,and only YOU can make the choice to Receive His Grace.....

Tyler,you are no reprobate,the enemy has convinced you that you are damned.....he tried to convince  me for a time too and it was agonizing,I was so confused,so full of fear and doubt but someone said to me.....That is PROOF that you are NOT reprobate and I dug in to Gods Word,the Book of John & I Understood that Jesus truly loves me and He Loved us before the foundation of the world,before we were in our mothers womb,while we were living in sin,wretched,pathetic,disgusting evil,wicked,sinners....& NOTHING could prevent Him from Loving us.......accept Jesus Tyler,suicide will be the beginning of death & darkness,Jesus is the beginning of LIFE,a wonderful,new  & glorious ,prosperous,joyful life of Peace and LOVE.......run to the Lord Tyler,He is waiting

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Tyler, Sin is greater than any human hurt. No matter our past, their is only One Way to heaven! Repent, and believe on Jesus Christ who took your sins on the cross!
His gift of Salvation is priceless, it cannot be earned, but must be accepted in order to receive it!

Isa 1:18  Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

And He is there for ALL who will embrace His truth! Three of us have brought you this same verse;

2Pe 3:9  The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

John 3:14-21
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

A good "model prayer" to follow, consider inserting yourself here in Psalms 51:1-10

Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Praying!

Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary: (in part)

REPENT
In theology, to sorrow or be pained for sin, as a violation of God's holy law, a dishonor to his character and government, and the foulest ingratitude to a Being of infinite benevolence.
Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Luke 13. Acts 3.

REPENTANCE
Real penitence; sorrow or deep contrition for sin, as an offense and dishonor to God, a violation of his holy law, and the basest ingratitude towards a Being of infinite benevolence. This is called evangelical repentance, and is accompanied and followed by amendment of life.
Repentance is a change of mind, or a conversion from sin to God.
Godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation. 2 Cor 7. Mat 3.
Repentance is the relinquishment of any practice, from conviction that it has offended God.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

At what age does one turn reprobate?  When does God give someone over? (I'm ocd so please don't say it varies I need a number)

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:01 PM, Tyler22 said:

im reprobate but i want to know how i turned that way

Titus 1:15-16, Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
    16, They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Titus was to teach and live the utter opposite of the Judaizers of Titus 1:10-16,  

v. 10, For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
    11, Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
    12, One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
    13, This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
    14, Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
    15, Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
    16, They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Romans 1:28, And even as they did not like to retain9 God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Three things God gave them up to;

1. Dishonour their bodies (v. 24).

2. Vile affections in their souls (v. 26).

3. Reprobate minds (v. 28).

A true believer in Christ is not nor ever will be a reprobate.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

It's like falling asleep. Someone have nice dreams and rest in piece, some have nightmares without ceasing.

• George changed the title to Reprobation
  • Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,767
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 7/29/2017 at 9:04 AM, Tyler22 said:

i am reprobate and i am just interested in what God has in store for me in hell.  and please dont say its beyond your imagination.  i really want to know in detail how i will be tormented

On 8/7/2017 at 4:51 PM, Tyler22 said:

At what age does one turn reprobate?  When does God give someone over? (I'm ocd so please don't say it varies I need a number)

I went ahead and merged your 3 questions into one topic.

• George changed the title to Reprobation

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Tyler,  I'm glad you said you're ocd because I was thinking you're depressed. You can be both. I also wish I could see everyone so we'd all know each other's ages. It matters.

You ask at what age God gives up on a person, I don't believe God gives up on anyone. A person gives up on God. Do you know the parable Jesus told about the land owner who hired men to work in his fields? If not find it and read it. Do you know what it means. The men who worked 1 hour were paid the same as the men who worked all day. God is the land owner, we're the men working. Even at the end of the day God still takes people in. Even if you did deny God all your life you don't anymore, do you, doesn't sound like it. God isn't telling you to commit suicide. (but the devil and your ocd has you hung up on thinking He is) God doesn't tell us to quit and kill ourselves, God tells us to repent of our past sins and come to Him. That was the lesson of several of Jesus parables and by studying the OT I keep seeing this lesson back then too. God did punish the ancient Jews a few times BUT before He did He kept giving them a chance to change their ways. In other words to repent. I don't know why you think you're a reprobate but you don't have to stay that way. We have free will. You can stop doing whatever makes you feel reprobate. I once thought God wanted me to commit suicide but I kept studying the Bible, praying, making posts, talking like we are now, and eventually I realized it wasn't God telling me that. As I said I get depression and it's not that different from ocd. And I also realized the devils are real and they don't like to see us do the right things. They don't like it when we repent. But there's also Holy Angels and they're also real. They love it when we repent. They can help bad thoughts go away. Someday when God ends our lives on earth us and the Holy Angels will all be part of the same reality. I feel for you Tyler because I've felt the way you feel. Fight it, don't give in, God doesn't hate us He loves us, and His Holy Spirit helps us be strong. Just don't give up.